It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Spy Poisoning Brings £48 Million Reward For Porton Down

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

He was being physically restrained. His stab vest had stopped the first two XREP's. He was never actually tasered or twitching. They tried to creep up on him from behind but he heard them. One of the XREP men with ten minutes training in using the unapproved weapon, (one shot into a bin bag on an industrial estate close to the stand-off), rushed forward and shot him in the side of the forehead with the XREP, not understanding the close range effects. No-one at Taser would take the blow of the XREP. The advertising video cut between a man and a dummy. The man you see collapsing in the advertising video had the prongs manually inserted into his skin then the juice switched on just out of camera shot.

The self loaded shotgun cartridge was the official lie to try to crawl out of that mess.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Before former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia collapsed on a park bench in Salisbury on 4 March, the only other person confirmed to suffer the effects of novichok was a young Soviet chemical weapons scientist.

“Circles appeared before my eyes: red and orange. A ringing in my ears, I caught my breath. And a sense of fear: like something was about to happen,” Andrei Zheleznyakov told the now-defunct newspaper Novoye Vremya, describing the 1987 weapons lab incident that exposed him to a nerve agent that would eventually kill him. “I sat down on a chair and told the guys: ‘It’s got me.’”

By 1992, when the interview was published, the nerve agent had gutted Zheleznyakov’s central nervous system. Less than a year later he was dead, after battling cirrhosis, toxic hepatitis, nerve damage and epilepsy.
www.theguardian.com...

Even Special Brew doesn't do that to you.

Nasty.
edit on 22 3 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The UK had just committed a catastrophic blunder in shouting around against Russia, in regard to the Skripal "poisoning".
But don't worry ... it took less then a week for the EUrotards to join into the bandwagon of making fun of themselves.

edit on 23-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Maybe because they are bottom feeders, like the law firms who advertise about finding people with medical malpractice claims. It only takes one stray court decision to set all of those T.V. commercials off. The insurance industry hates them.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This 'Russian businessman' thinks British secret services will kill him for political gain.

He made clear he now believed his life was in danger because of the British secret service - and his bank accounts and credit cards had been suddenly blocked.
www.mirror.co.uk... ampaign=google_news&utm_content=sitemap

They stopped my mail for three months once. The only notable effect was ultra street cred with local organised crime who keep close tabs on the mail service through their pet posties. I've no doubt British secret services can freeze bank accounts. Pity they can't act like grown-ups.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join