It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Greer VS William Cooper, A Mock Trial Reveals The Truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
William Cooper was a well known conspiracy theorist and outcast even among other conspiracy theorists. It's been said he was liar, a drunk and a downright nasty individual to be around. But William Cooper was the real deal and other theorists out there especially the JFK theorists were really just in it because they wanted to solve the mystery. Bill Cooper on the other hand was in because he was inadvertent dragged into it. Reading the top secret document describing how JFK was really kill changed him forever. Unfortunately Bill wasn't able to convince many people of his claims and that probably soured him pretty quick. However it's no surprise that he had trouble convincing people because he started off with a huge blunder. When The JFK film first came out it was very poor quality. The driver was barley visible because it was so dark but the refection of the sidewalk and Kellerman's head combined for a truly odd display. It' looks as if the driver is BLATANTLY raising his arm way over the seat and holding a HUGE chrome pistol. The timing is uncanny. Cooper was convinced this was the proof, more reasonable people could tell this was silly it was a reflection of sunlight and how is that huge gun a covert assassination weapon. But Cooper believed because of what he read and then what he saw on the tape only reinforced it and put him over the edge where no one could convince him that it was just sun light. It was not fun interacting with him if you challenged him on it, so he didn't mix well with other JFK theorists.

But now when I analyse the JFK film in HD I see what William Cooper said he read about. The driver turning in his seat and using a special pistol designed for assassinations, powered by compressed gas and shooting an explosive pellet that kills JFK.

I have, in my humble opinion, done the best video analysis on this theory so far. I have also complied a more convincing argument that requires one to watch some videos. So instead of asking people to watch a bunch of little videos that are not very good at telling the story by themselves. I decided to make a video that puts William Greer The driver of the Limo on trial for the assassination of JFK. I put his word vs William Cooper's Word and see who is telling the truth. I present their testimony and let you decide after I present the evidence. The Trial Of William Greer "The Driver Shot JFK" (Mock Trial)

Bonus: Gerardo and the first network airing of the Zapruder Film in terrible quality.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAVETOTIME

Being a slave to time myself, and also a slave to obamacare and the IRS, I am not sure if i am going to have time to watch this

I just wanted to give you props for making it, and putting it out there

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Cooper was a real character. I always thought his biggest problem was a complete lack of a filter between his brain and his mouth.

I could never get myself to take him very seriously, at least not at the time. It's a lot more interesting looking back, though. I still have a copy of "Behold A Pale Horse" around here somewhere.

I was a big "Warez" BBS sysop back then, and our "internet" basically consisted of things like "FidoNet" and "uucp". I just remember someone putting up this huge batch of zipped text files, all conspiracy stuff, which included lots of stuff about him.

I could never get behind his "Driver killed JFK with a fish toxin gun" thing.

Damned interesting fella, though, and he did at least play some part in starting me down the rabbit hole. I imagine he actually started a LOT of folks down the abyss.

Looking back on it in context, it'll definitely make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I may even still have that zip file somewhere in the embarrassingly large collection of floppy diskettes that I just can't make myself throw away.

Sigh. Damn, the 80s were fun.

Nice to see an OP about it too, kudos to you.
edit on 15-3-2018 by MteWamp because: editorial insanity

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I wonder if aj has any skeletons in his closet???

Good thread op.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Chrome pistol? Yeah...right. There was no gun in the driver's hand. He turned around because he thought he heard a backfire from behind.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sholder ? Really ?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah the chrome pistol is silly. What gun? Well if you watched the video you would know.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Yeah he angles his solders towards Kennedy. See here on the Nix film.
See here on the Nix film.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Its "Shoulders." He does turn his head suspiciously before JFK is shot, but the reflection is obviously the head of the passenger. There is no visible gun.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Bad spelling aside. I'm not talking about the refection. I tired to explain that in my post. William Cooper said he read a document that stated the gun was manufactured specifically by the CIA for assassinations. It was electrically operated(electronic trigger) gas powered (co2 cor compressed air) and fired an explosive pellet. The Gun is small and is visible in his hand if you know what to look for. It doesn't look like a normal L shaped pistol . It is meant for close range so the barrel is small and meant to be palmed in the hand as it has very little recoil because it's gas powered. It's a simple and proven tech and the characteristics for an explosive pellet match what is seen in the Zapruder film.
I'm Just going with the original description of the weapon and not the reflection which William Greer incorrectly and foolishly pointed to as the weapon. That was a reflection and doesn't really look like a gun specifically manufactured by the CIA for assassinations" especially if its just a air gun meant for close range and a single shot is all you need at that range with an explosive pellet.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The video has been removed because YouTube are censor Nazis. here s a new link The Trial of William Greer The Driver Shot JFK
edit on 5/19/2019 by SLAVETOTIME because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join