It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leader NANCY PELOSI says ICE Agents Are COWARDS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think Pelosi is done. Which is bad for Republicans.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is toddler logic.

That seems to be the only way of explaining things to her fans.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

That is the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I hope you're wrong!

Republicans are staying quiet about Pelosi's statements because she's helping them.

Democrats complain about Trump's actions because he's hurting them.

Lets hear it for human nature, LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if ICE staked out her vineyard supporter and nabbed all the illegal immigrants working in that operation. Then, they do the same to each of these screeching owls to attack the source of their funding. Eventually, those funds will dry up because who wants to jeopardize their business profit for a failing political agenda at this point.

Follow the money, and arrest the illegals working there. No notice, just appear and check for valid credentials from everyone working there.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: carewemust

Yea.. she is talking about the guy pushing the agenda..

So you have a "guy" (Trump) who wants to round up people that live in this country illegally. All lawbreakers. Some worse than others.

And you have a "gal" (Pelosi) who wants those who enter this country illegally to be left alone. To let them do their thing..even the more serious lawbreakers.

YOU side with Pelosi. And admit it??? OMG!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's a good idea. It worked great here in Chicago a few months ago. ICE raided the factory that makes Buns for McDonalds. When they were finished, the Bun factory had 800 fewer employees.

Article: chicago.eater.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Now THERE is your possible conservative plant to do damage to libs.

edit on 15-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Please, let her keep talking. The more damage she does to the Democratic party the better.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: projectvxn
Democrat platform right now:
Gun bans, anti-free speech, raise taxes, call NRA members terrorists, hate Trump, and open the illegal alien floodgates.

You can't win elections like this.

Your post lays out perfectly why I'm so dismayed that LAMB (Democrat), was even able to get close to SACCONE last night in the Pennsylvania special Congressional election.

Maybe the RUSSIANS have finally perfected that long-distance mind manipulation technique they've been working on for several decades.

Lamb is pro guns even ran an add of him firing an ar15 at a range. Also against abortion hes not a typical democrat hes more in line with what used to be democrats. Hes even for tariffs to help steel workers.
edit on 3/15/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

sounds like a lot of generalizations there out of the 180 that were "convicted criminals" they were either a, b, c yada yada were they felons or not? i'm saying if you want to impress me and get rid of the "bad hombres" seems pretty easy to me you already have a bunch of them actual "bad hombres" like pedos, drug smugglers, gang members etc etc in custody go in and ship them off, whats the problem? ICE and trump are targeting a lot of small fish when a lot of the big fish are already locked up in our system, is your head so far up trumps butt you can't see the forest for the trees? what is there to gain by keeping these illegals and our tax money tied up in our prisons? trump and ICE are all talk no game!
edit on 15-3-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Realistically from an outsiders view I believe that Trump wants to ensure Illegal Aliens who have committed a serious felony get deported before they serve jail time and all is forgotten about, that way they don't gain citizenship after they've served a long sentence for carrying out serious crimes.

It seems like common sense to me, because most of the time countries don't "play ball" and refuse to take their criminal citizens back, so America has to foot the bill for their duration of incarceration and then most probably foot the bill for social welfare because they're a felon and employers wouldn't like an alien with a criminal record.

I think Trumps position is perfectly reasonable, if someone crosses into your border unchecked and refuses to do the paperwork to enter your country and register an application to become a citizen then they are trying to subvert your system and they should be arrested and sent back home.

Look, I understand some of these people are economic migrants looking for a better life for them and their families.

But others are MS-13 Members and people who do not have the will to do things the "American Way" they don't want to work for the "American Dream".

They import drugs and transport them across the country using criminal networks and committing serious offences to protect their profit.

These are the people that should not be there, someone with good qualifications who is willing to work hard and follow the rules and go through the right procedure should be there instead.

I'm not "Anti-Immigration" in my honest opinion, but I do not think they should allow "anyone and everyone", there are plenty of other countries that they could apply to that is better than the situation they currently live in.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: DBCowboy
We don’t hate bruh. We just want your free speech and guns....DUH. What’s wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
well maybe trump and ICE can focus on emptying the prison system of illegals instead of going after decent people.i thought the goal was to get rid of the "bad hombres"?

To deport prisoners requires the receiving country to accept receipt of said prisoner. That does not happen.

Many of the folks they went after were living in cities, not working farms where gangs dont operate. Maybe some decent folk got swept up. It sucks. And it happens time to time. Theyll be back soon enough.

But the bad hombres are ganged up in cities.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

According to whom? you?,I happen to live in So Calif,everyone I've met hates her,we are the result of fixed cropoked elections,absentee ,dead people and immigrant votes default to Democrat,we are sick of libtard leaders

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And people elect her. So the majority of people think like she thinks there. That's scary.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Californians will continue to proudly keep our doors open to the immigrants who make America more American.

My bold

What a loon!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why do people keep voting for this idiot. If you're only voting for her because your left leaning or like democratic policies, I've got news for you, there are any number of progressive candidates that would love your vote and would love to take her seat. Let's get rid of these idiots. And by idiots I mean both Democratic and Republican idiots. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

sounds like a lot of generalizations there out of the 180 that were "convicted criminals" they were either a, b, c yada yada were they felons or not? i'm saying if you want to impress me and get rid of the "bad hombres" seems pretty easy to me you already have a bunch of them actual "bad hombres" like pedos, drug smugglers, gang members etc etc in custody go in and ship them off, whats the problem? ICE and trump are targeting a lot of small fish when a lot of the big fish are already locked up in our system, is your head so far up trumps butt you can't see the forest for the trees? what is there to gain by keeping these illegals and our tax money tied up in our prisons? trump and ICE are all talk no game!

I'm born, raised and still living in CA. The root problem is no matter how many times you deport them, they keep coming back. How do we keep this from happening? I wish it was as simple as a wall.

Brown, Feinstein, and Pelosi are a joke and not everyone in CA is fooled by their BS.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

I'm born, raised and still living in CA. The root problem is no matter how many times you deport them, they keep coming back. How do we keep this from happening? I wish it was as simple as a wall.

Brown, Feinstein, and Pelosi are a joke and not everyone in CA is fooled by their BS.

Seems enough of Californians either are that stupid to be fooled, or those that are not fooled do not vote against them. Either way, you get these people because they win the popular vote. See how this "popular vote" system works poorly, when you condemn yourself to be ruled by the majority.

I wonder how many complaining that we should use the popular vote as a national policy to elect a president, also cannot stand these people elected by popular vote?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join