It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leader NANCY PELOSI says ICE Agents Are COWARDS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
They are cowardly because they are enforcing laws of the United states of America? Most people are cowards because most people do not share her beliefs? I think she should be kicked out of congress myself. She is saying that breaking the laws of this country is right, maybe California should investigate making these illegals into Resident aliens by paying for their lawyers instead of doing what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well maybe trump and ICE can focus on emptying the prison system of illegals instead of going after decent people.i thought the goal was to get rid of the "bad hombres"?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nancy Pelosi might be a secret Republican who infiltrated the Democratic party, to help effect its demise.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Then they screw the dreamers because of their TDS and the fact that they don't really care about them.

We have traitors and sellouts in both parties no doubt at all, but these "Progressive" politicians really take the effing cake.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) Terms: 12
Total raised: $11.9 million, 19% from FIRE Top donors: Sure, her husband is a major real estate investor, but the biggest all-time donor to the speaker (who has her own Napa vineyard) has been California wine giant E&J Gallo.

From a 2010 news post.

www.motherjones.com...

I wonder what the updated version looks like.
And all that wine could explain her ability to blurt out stupid comments, or not. Either way, she is doesn't seem to be able to adjust to this new reality she is living in. My guess is that her donor's are leaving by the bus loads and she is trying to cling to anything to keep the cash coming in.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There Pelosi goes again.

Colluding with foreigners to influence American politics.

And they whine about Russia.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She said trump was a coward not ice..

Do you ever stop with the propaganda?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
well maybe trump and ICE can focus on emptying the prison system of illegals instead of going after decent people.i thought the goal was to get rid of the "bad hombres"?

The raid in Oakland 2 weeks ago netted 232 people who were in the USA illegally. Of those 232, 180 had already accrued CRIMINAL records. By definition, all were lawbreakers.

The criminal mayor of Oakland enabled 800 of them to flee and escape capture! Dispicable heiffer.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi might be a secret Republican who infiltrated the Democratic party, to help effect its demise.

That is actually one of the best conspiracies I have heard in a while. I still just think she is delusional though

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Doesn't really matter - what she is saying is that
the Dem platform is based on breaking laws now.

She is a criminal and should be arrested.
edit on 14-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

You just solved a MAJOR Pelosi mystery. I wondered why the veins in her temples pulsed deep purple in color. It's WINE! Thank-you.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That is actually one of the best conspiracies I have heard in a while. I still just think she is delusional though

I would agree, but how many of the Trump-haters that you know, are AGAINST having their personal Federal Income Tax bill reduced? Nancy says that people should be angry at the tax cuts. Even a retarded person wouldn't say that...let alone the Congressional Leader of the Democratic Party.

Not unless she's a Republican plant.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The raid in Oakland 2 weeks ago netted 232 people who were in the USA illegally. Of those 232, 180 had already accrued CRIMINAL records. By definition, all were lawbreakers.

The criminal mayor of Oakland enabled 800 of them to flee and escape capture! Dispicable heiffer.

www.foxnews.com...

“were either convicted criminals, had been issued a final order of removal and failed to depart the United States, or had been previously removed”

wonder why you left the rest of that statement out...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Do you ever stop with the propaganda?

NUTJOB NANCY EXACT QUOTE: (In case you didn't read the Opening Post...)

"The people of the San Francisco Bay Area will continue to oppose these cowardly attacks, and we will remain open to the patriotic immigrants who are the constant reinvigoration of America."
Source: lidblog.com...

Question: WHO is committing the raids?

Answer: Immigration and Customs Enforcement

If quoting your leader is "propaganda", then Webster's needs to update their dictionary. Do you want their website address for consumer suggestions, J.C.?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I would agree, but how many of the Trump-haters that you know, are AGAINST having their personal Federal Income Tax bill reduced? Nancy says that people should be angry at the tax cuts. Even a retarded person wouldn't say that...let alone the Congressional Leader of the Democratic Party.

Not unless she's a Republican plant.

She owns a vineyard, She is rich and does not even comprehend things correctly. She is like the queen that got her head chopped of for saying "let them eat cake"

Sometimes I wonder if that queen actually got decapitated for saying that, they make up all sorts of things that aren't real in history. She probably bitched at the king for screwing someone else and he chopped off her head and made up an excuse to appease the people and church.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Gotta love geriatric rage.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

www.foxnews.com...

“were either convicted criminals, had been issued a final order of removal and failed to depart the United States, or had been previously removed”

wonder why you left the rest of that statement out...

Pyle, the entire article is full of information. That's why ATS rules say that we should 1.) Only quote 10% of the source article.. and, 2.) Link to the source of our article excerpts.

People who care enough, click on the links to read as many paragraphs as they want. Those who don't...WON'T.

By all means, continue to help me out, whenever you get the urge!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Pretty sure she had a trial then they choppa her head off.

Good ole high treason.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Gotta love geriatric rage.

Geriatric rage that helps Republicans is a good thing, as Republicans are doing little to help themselves. (i.e. Mitch McConnell is waving the White Flag of Surrender on the Nov midterms already!)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yea.. she is talking about the guy pushing the agenda..

Obviously..

That is like the people who criticized bush during the Iraq war being accused of attacking the soldiers..

It is toddler logic.. again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join