It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Leader NANCY PELOSI says ICE Agents Are COWARDS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
March 14, 2018

Like Hillary Clinton, House minority leader Nancy Pelosi(D-CA), is so full of hatred, that she's blinded to how her statements hurt the Democrat's brand, and the United States.

“The people of California will not be bowed by the Trump administration’s brazen aggression and intimidation tactics," the California Democrat said.

"Californians will continue to proudly keep our doors open to the immigrants who make America more American.

We will fight all cowardly attacks on our immigrant communities.”

The Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement fired back..

Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan had some strong words Tuesday for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who accused the Trump administration and ICE agents of carrying out "cowardly attacks" on illegal immigrants.

Homan responded, defending his officers for putting "their lives on the line" each day for their country
"So how dare you call them cowardly," he said.

"ICE went in there and removed these people from the community. So that's far from terrorizing. We're protecting people, we're protecting the American public," Homan said.
SOURCE w/more at: insider.foxnews.com...

When you think about it, it's unconsionable that a high-ranking member of the U.S. Congress would label a U.S. law enforcement agency as "cowardly"!

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would love to see Nancy stand in front of an ICE sting and declare this statement. I'll even bring her a soapbox.

Also popcorn. Lots of popcorn.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd like to see Pelosi chain herself to two of her favorite illegal aliens, and dare ICE to take them. Show them how BRAVE SHE IS.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm glad this is in the mud pit.

edit on 14-3-2018 by ofleming because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Check it...

Nancy Pelosi is trash, just like Mayor of Nashville, Megan Barry is (link)...
Just like Hillary is, all of them.

Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton... Nancy is an MD.. Hillary was most scandalous First Lady of all of them, went to Yale Law School and said snip like "http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/28/reince-priebus/did-hillary-clinton-call-african-american-youth-su/"

Bernie Sanders is a sellout crook with his scumbag wife, bankrupting colleges and taking money from Australian Government (collusion)... All of these career politicians are soulless and devoid of substance

edit on 14-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ofleming

I'm glad this is in the mud pit.

Most everything Pelosi says is Mud Pit material.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wish that deranged old bitch would just dry up and blow away.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
She can be voted out...
Right California?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Pelosi is only saying what the rest of the leftists are feeling.

I'd say "thinking" instead of "feeling" but they are so filled with hate that there is no room left for thought.

Leftists hate.

It's what they do.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks sharing that info on Nashville mayor Megan Barry. So many politicians seem to get infected by evil spirits, or something. It's so prevalent that it doesn't reach the national radar any longer.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
We don’t hate bruh. We just want your free speech and guns....DUH. What’s wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
We don’t hate bruh. We just want your free speech and guns....DUH. What’s wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Loved the ICE rebuttal.

Pelosi is out of touch with reality and needs to resign already.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If leftists HATE EVERYBODY, what sector of society would they strive to help, assuming they run our government one day?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Loved the ICE rebuttal.

Pelosi is out of touch with reality and needs to resign already.

What scares me more is that the people in Pelosi's district and Maxine Water's district, are happy with these "leaders". Has anyone here ever known a Pelosi or Waters supporter well enough to understand their mindset?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Democrat platform right now:
Gun bans, anti-free speech, raise taxes, call NRA members terrorists, hate Trump, and open the illegal alien floodgates.

Where the hell did the social programs Democrats go? Where'd the education reform Democrats run off to? We have a mental health problem that keeps screaming for attention, but Democrats chose to bail out insurance companies rather than actually reform health care. When did that become what the Dems are about?

You can't win elections like this.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If leftists HATE EVERYBODY, what sector of society would they strive to help, assuming they run our government one day?

People foolish enough to think that leftists want to actually help them are the same ones that think "gun free zones" will stop evil people with guns.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The only thing that I can think about this is that a lot of our politicians have sold America out. They get kickbacks from other countries. They are in leadership positions and get kickbacks from other countries. Think about it. That is why our trade policies are not in favor of America. That is how they are selling America out. When a countries leaders start putting citizens of other countries before the citizens of their own country then they have no national interest in their position, only their own.

I think it is time that President Trump starts to assert his power as President. Drain the swamp.
edit on 14-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Dear Nancy, please follow the laws of America and stop trying to be a fascist dictator.

Learn the word illegal and when to use it

Thanks
America

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Democrat platform right now:
Gun bans, anti-free speech, raise taxes, call NRA members terrorists, hate Trump, and open the illegal alien floodgates.

You can't win elections like this.

Your post lays out perfectly why I'm so dismayed that LAMB (Democrat), was even able to get close to SACCONE last night in the Pennsylvania special Congressional election.

Maybe the RUSSIANS have finally perfected that long-distance mind manipulation technique they've been working on for several decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join