It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A&E couldn't have belly buttons.

Unless God put them there.

Since they didn't have FB back then, we will never know.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

lost my keys once and guess where I found them?
lol In the last place you looked for them

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
So my question is Adam and Eve, firstly did they have belly buttons
www.youtube.com...

So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. 22The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. 23The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."…

I don't know about the belly buttons but it would seem like from the genesis quote above that Adam would have a surgical scar.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

My question would be why wouldn't they have belly buttons? My guess is you'd look at them and see a normal human male/female no different from us.

Coincidentally I also believe God created the Earth as "fully grown". What I mean is if you tested a rock immediately after creation it would test at millions or billions of years old. If you tested Adam and Eve for their age immediately after creation there would be nothing to indicate they are one week old.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
A&E couldn't have belly buttons.

Unless God put them there.

Since they didn't have FB back then, we will never know.

Facebook would have banned Adam and Eve as being "too religious".

Then they would have had a slideshow of "Famous breasts".

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Look at the returning astronauts DNA changes recently reported in the news and you can see how time and environment can influence DNA variations. Plus, yes, Adam and Eve had belly buttons and there is a reason for that. In fact I think all Adams and Eves had a belly buttons.

a reply to: DpatC

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If Adam and Eve never had bellybuttons, then how did they know where to put the fig-leaves, when they realized they were starkers?

For surely they must have realized that below the bellybutton is more shameful than above.
I mean, I've never seen a painting of them with fig-leaves on their faces and shoulders whilst their nether-regions are exposed.
The leaves only appear below the bellybuttons, so they must have had them.

The question is (especially concerning Adam - often depicted with a single leaf to cover his shame), how did they fasten those leaves?
edit on 15-3-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The first humans were slight variations or mutations of other hominid creatures, so it would be reasonable to assume that they had belly buttons just like other humans and apes and monkeys have belly buttons, because that is the way we primates reproduce.

The assumption with all of these questions about Biblical creation is that it didn't happen like that. Adam and Eve didn't just appear out of nowhere. That's a story told to children. One day, long ago, a hominid female had a strange baby with almost no hair on it and a weird, delicate-looking face. Instead of grunting, she made coos and whistles, and had a curious habit of naming other hominids, other creatures, and pretty much anything else. She grew up and had babies, and many of them looked and acted like her. They were a curious bunch, and very skillful with weapons. They went out in search of others like themselves. They were isolated in a relatively small group for a while, and that made their strangeness even more prominent. Eventually, due to climate changes, they left that area of what would eventually be called Russian Georgia, and spread around the world, sometimes running into other hominids, either mating with them or killing them.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Look for archaeological evidence of discarded ancient Q-tips, and you'll have your answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Was Dolly the sheep born with a belly button?

Perhaps with Adam and Eve such was used to aid in creation.
edit on 20-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Dolly at least had an umbilical cord since she was impregnated into another sheep. Are you saying adam and eve where grown in a surrogate womb or in utero in a maturation tank?

This is starting sound more and more like the whole Annunaki Ancient aliens hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Dolly at least had an umbilical cord since she was impregnated into another sheep. Are you saying adam and eve where grown in a surrogate womb or in utero in a maturation tank?

This is starting sound more and more like the whole Annunaki Ancient aliens hypothesis.

I am saying that we do not know if they were hooked to another human or machine or too anything but if we had to recreate such then likely we would utilize the belly button to do so.

I think that GOD likely is the greatest scientist in the universe among other things...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join