It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Katy Perry Kissed On 'American Idol' Says He Didn't Like It

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Rosinitiate

and come on man

im pretty progressive and pretty into peoples rights

Actually you will find that progressives aren't into peoples rights, they are into womens rights.
Watch the video I posted...are you going to have the same stance and think Hayley is just being a drama queen for getting a quick peck on the cheek or do you agree with her and feel she was violated.

Let the gymnastics begin
edit on 14-3-2018 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Better to kiss Katy Perry than to have Kathy Griffin do a mock BJ on you on live TV.

Poor Anderson Cooper, still feel bad for him, his skin HAD to have been crawling.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I guess anyone can sign up to become a contestant on American Idol. I'm sure they allow some of these no-talent people to perform just to add some craziness and help increase viewers to watch the show.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'd tell her I have never had a hummer before. I just haven't met the "one" yet. You know, see if she would throw a Lewinsky on me. She seems like a charitable young woman.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It's like she can do whatever she wants. Grab them by the butt! They let her.

And when your famous they just let you do it!

Anyone got a tic-tac or wana go furniture shopping?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If a man did this the #metoo movement would be all over their ass. Guess liberal women can get away with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Okie Dokie - BD I just checked the 'Home Office' and evidently You've "earned enough credits" so somewhere down the line You showed compassion/empathy for another 'Self', that in itself should be recognized, 'Well Done' knowing that, are You sure You want to use some juice here? In a prior time, One would have to scale the highest mountains to ask a question, a singular question. You DESERVE a dialogue.

We could type until We are blue in the face discussing whether a 'Soul' exists. This is like Your mention of UFOs (I cast a large seine...) They are 'real' to the people that are aware of them. And as You have to be aware of reading My useless drivel in the past, emphasis on 'real' so do We delve into a further blue and argue what is 'real'??

----- I did this new meditation along w/some of these beads and some 'stuff' gets deeper while other 'stuff' gets tossed aside, kinda liberating.. My 13 y.o. 'bitch' (the absolute only time I'll use this particular word...) is at the end of Her experience this 'go round' And after She has gotten up the last 2 mornings w/Her tail wagging and in a hurry to get to the dog park, well, the rest is 'gravy'...

So here is the info. Of course, the material I found detailing this comes at You from a Chris†ian™ front, My opinion on that is that the other religions™ don't drum that way...

www.youtube.com...

christianjournal.net...

Now that You've been exposed to the aforementioned, this is what the 'other You' thinks about the whole thing..

www.quora.com...

Stay Hydrated...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

OK I admit it I was trying to recruit You to Our Church™ We recognize the 1 true God ..New Testament; King James II; 3rd revision; 4th re-write. The same one that was mentioned in TheGideons™ Bible in the years 1976-1983, that one, or as Pastor Dave says "The one who accepts You (if baptised) and not pus, petulance and boils one...

THE WORLD APPEARS IN AWARENESS
The tree in a seed grows out of it after destroying the seed, but awareness (as formless Self) creates (imagines) this world (of forms) without destroying itself.

Hence, it is impossible to compare the incomparable awareness (the Self) with anything whatsoever.

Whereas the tree, etc, are definable material substances, awareness is a nameless and formless being. It is awareness alone that becomes what appears to be of a different nature; yet, from another point of view it does not so become, for it is eternal and changeless.

When the Self is seen as an object, the seer is not seen (realized); as long as the objective universe is perceived, one does not realize the Self. When you see the mirage as water, you do not perceive rising air, but when you perceive the hot air, you do not see water in the mirage! When one is truth, the other is not.

It is only when the division between the seer and the seen is given up, only when the two are 'seen' as of one substance, that the truth is realized. There is no object (the seen) which is totally of a different nature nature from the subject (the self). Nor can the subject (being formless) be seen as if it were an object (with form). There is no division in such a vision.

Each jiva (individual) experiences however within itself whatever it has given rise to within itself with the help of its own life force. Behold with the eye of your inner wisdom the truth that in every atom of existence there are countless world-appearances. This world appearance is but a long dream. This dream-like appearance is yet (believed to be) true during the period of the dream itself.

Within every atom is the potential experience of every kind. Therefore, give up all your notions of diversity or unity. Time, space, action (or motion) and matter are all but different aspects of the one infinite consciousness.

The rare few realize that the world appearance seen within themselves is illusory, except as the one infinite consciousness which alone is ever true. On account of this consciousness, the world appears within (the imagination of) the jiva (individual), and there are jiva within jiva, ad infinitum.

It is when one thus experiences the truth, that he is freed from illusion. At the same time one's craving for pleasure is thinned out.

This is the only proof of wisdom.

A painted pot of nectar is not nectar, nor a painted flame fire and a painting of a woman is not a woman: wise words are mere words (ignorance) and not wisdom unless they are substantiated by the absence of desire and anger.

They who contemplate awareness become awareness. Hence one should resort to that which is not limited, conditioned or finite (awareness, consciousness, the feeling within 'I Am', 'I exist').

But of course We will have a big chuckle out of this 'later' See: Bell's Theorem

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks Jim, I see your first comment a bit more clearly... and thanks for taking the time, really. I wasn't expecting the effort and appreciate it. It did elevate the thread's discussion a bit, though, right?

I can grok that perspective. Glad I've done something correctly back at the home office... I was hoping so, but delusion is strong at the branch office, and I wonder.

And much more importantly, make the old bitch happy ... still miss mine , though she did make it a year longer than was pleasant for her at 16. Enjoy the gravy : )

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join