It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person with gun reported on Northwestern campus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
This gun control issue will not end well. Civil War is a very real possibility.

Who ya gonna shoot? Democrats? Snowflakes? just askin....

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The Globalists will do anything to manufacture their anti-gun narrative. The people must be disarmed and helpless for better control.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Anyone that tries to disarm me or enters my home uninvited.

I don't go looking for trouble.

edit on 2018/3/14 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Northwester n University experiences 'swatting incident' after false reports of gunman, police say

Northwestern University has declared the campus "ALL CLEAR" after receiving a false report on Wednesday afternoon of a "person with a gun" at a residence hall for graduate students at the school's Evanston campus.

"Police have determined that the report of a man with a gun in Engelhart Hall was a hoax," the university tweeted. "It was made in a call to the Evanston Police Department. No danger to the community exists."

Police Cmdr. Ryan Glew told reporters that at 2:17 p.m., someone called in and said he had shot his girlfriend in the area, but Glew said that officials "have not located anything at this time," the school's student newspaper, The Daily Northwestern, reported.

A hoax, as I suspected.

I would not be surprised that this continues to fuel the fire of dissent against the 2nd Amendment.

Remember, it was declared resist "By All Means Necessary", and I also suspect it was done by someone that follows that particular political dogma.

edit on 3/14/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Don't worry it's just a drill, the real thing will happen next week or so

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Anyone that tries to disarm me. That's who. I will shoot to kill.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Im2keul

On average, 1300 children and teenagers are murdered by guns every year in this country.

Ha!

3,000 babies were murdered just today!

Just like 3,000 yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that.

www.worldometers.info...

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]

Seriously, the Democrats don't give a crap about human life.... just disarming us...

Oh please. You guys just want to control women's body because you sure as hell don't care about the children once they are born.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Im2keul

On average, 1300 children and teenagers are murdered by guns every year in this country.

Ha!

3,000 babies were murdered just today!

Just like 3,000 yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that.

www.worldometers.info...

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion [1] , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. [2]

Seriously, the Democrats don't give a crap about human life.... just disarming us...

Oh please. You guys just want to control women's body because you sure as hell don't care about the children once they are born.

There is care enough to want to let the parents protect their own children as opposed to depending upon the local Police/Sheriff's office to (perhaps) intervene to protect them. Especially when the SCOTUS has ruled the police have no duty to protect the individual citizen. If history is any indicator, depending upon them to protect your children is akin to signing their own death warrants. Even the best LEO, with the best intentions, will take minutes to arrive. By that point, the shooting is likely to be over. All the have to do at that point is to investigate the crime. Perhaps you and others think that is a good plan for you to forsake your obligation to protect your own family. It happens that others, many others, think that the parent's should be the one's protecting them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join