It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions to fire Andrew McCabe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

The liberal media had the same attitude with James Comey. I wonder how he will be received on his upcoming book tour. He's already scheduled to appear on that late evening talk show hosted by the CBS Nut Job.

I guess some people will still listen to him..

Now all I think when I hear his name is the Federal Bureau of Matters.

"If I had been a stronger man"....blah blah.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What was that? Hillary told Comey to be a stronger man? He didn't tell his wife how to vote?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember how he was afraid and kind of plastered
into the curtains, he was afraid of Loretta Lynch...
then he said "if I had been a stronger man" I thought
it was in reference to not standing up to Lynch.

such a strange person to be heading up the FBI...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
TruePundit?

Man, im tired of clicking into threads sourced from that crap.
The report comes from the New York Times. Fox is also reporting it. Take your pick.

Then why not use the NYT source instead of the one that cut it down and left a # ton of information out that is relevant?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
He's three days from retirement. Twenty-two years service. It's so urgent to fire him tomorrow?
Oh yes of course. Of course it is. It's urgent. Trump's integrity depends on it. It's funny. Hilarious. Trump is a scream. And of course, it's more interesting to mull over than Stormy Daniels, yes?

I'm thinking Sessions will recuse himself from the case, or not fire him this week as he's been more or less instructed to do, giving Trump his long awaited reason to fire him (Sessions).

And why I typed this, I will never know. I believe it's called pissing in the wind.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Andrew McCabe is begging the DOJ for mercy.

www.businessinsider.com...

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe will make a final appeal to the Department of Justice on Thursday, begging them not to fire him days before he's set to retire, The Washington Post reported.

Why should McCabe be allowed to collect a pension???

Look at what he did to Flynn.

NO MERCY

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The Department of Justice's inspector general Michael Horowitz reportedly concluded in a report that McCabe was not forthcoming during the OIG review. The FBI office subsequently recommended that Attorney General Jeff Sessions fire McCabe, according to The Times.

Mueller has charged people with lying to the fbi...If McCabe "was not forthcoming" charge him with lying to the fbi as well.
Enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
He's three days from retirement. Twenty-two years service. It's so urgent to fire him tomorrow?
Oh yes of course. Of course it is. It's urgent. Trump's integrity depends on it. It's funny. Hilarious. Trump is a scream. And of course, it's more interesting to mull over than Stormy Daniels, yes?

I'm thinking Sessions will recuse himself from the case, or not fire him this week as he's been more or less instructed to do, giving Trump his long awaited reason to fire him (Sessions).

And why I typed this, I will never know. I believe it's called pissing in the wind.

The integrity of the DOJ requires that he be fired.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Very interesting story here by a former
woman colleague of McCabe who
lost her job due to his harassment.

www.circa.com...

Five years later she’s waiting for resolution to her pending case and now she believes that those who retaliated against her, including McCabe, may have also retaliated against Flynn for his unwavering support for her. Flynn gave a rare interview to NPR in 2015 defending Gritz against McCabe.

“When I heard Michael Flynn was being brought under investigation, I wondered if they would go after him,” said Gritz, recalling the letter Flynn wrote on his Department of Defense stationary. “I still believe McCabe should have recused himself from the investigation into Flynn.”

Flynn had worked with Gritz extensively during her tenure on joint terrorism related assignments between the DOD and FBI wrote a letter on Pentagon stationary testifying to her character and work ethic. Other top military officials also wrote letters of testimony on behalf of Gritz, including Gen. Stanley McChrystal, Gen. Keith Alexander and retired Navy Rear Admiral B. L. Losey, who served both Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama as the White House’s National Security Council Director for Combatting Terrorism, according to documents obtained by Circa.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

(post by Kaitykatedn13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join