It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The growing list of hateful terms: Globalist is now an anti-Semitic slur.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If this is the best they have, it would seem that inbreeding has been corrupting their method of advancement past the point of no return. I hate to get my hopes up, but it appears they are becoming more and more ineffective with their social engineering. Too many people are starting to wake up and realize how absurd this is becoming.

The funny thing is, they don't even realize it yet. They are putting these really blatant and see-through attempts out there and all it is accomplishing is to awaken more people.

I say let them go to town. They need to tell us more about their thoughts on this great human utopia they are developing.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
Way to paint an even larger target on your backs morons. You've now just legitimized the conspiracy theories even more than before and added a nice dose of fuel to the fire. Good going, I guess?

Globalist doesn't mean racist. They hate all of us non-1%'er peons equally afterall.

How much money does "philanthropist" Soros give to the ADL each year? That would be an interesting money trail to follow.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes, when it is used specifically against or to describe people who are Jewish, it is, in fact, a veiled anti-Semitic slur.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

But it's not anti-jew. I, personally don't think Israel is the cause of all the world's problems. But those that do, have a problem with the 1% at the very top influencing government which are generally referred to as "Zionists". (Not too fond of that word, myself).

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Controlling the narrative..

How uhh...

Hiltertarian.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Liquesence

But it's not anti-jew. I, personally don't think Israel is the cause of all the world's problems. But those that do, have a problem with the 1% at the very top influencing government which are generally referred to as "Zionists". (Not too fond of that word, myself).
Its not the Jews, its not the Catholics (back in the 60s the Jews today, were the Catholics). Its not the Builderburgs, its not the Bohemian Grove, its not the Skull and Bones, its not the Nazies or Commies, its not the illegals, Its not the government, its not Religion, its not the Illuminati, its not the media.

It is, Blood! Family Blood!

"They Live, We sleep". "They are our owners, they have us, they control us, perched on top of us"! Its a Globalist Family!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello Orwell, my old friend...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, this will go a long way into dispelling the 'Zionist controlled NWO' conspiracy.

Exactly. The ADL needs to be dismantled. They're basically a terrorist organization without the violence.

Since they're clearly using the fact that Trump said Gary Cohn was a globalist, this is an opportunity for Trump to weigh in and call out the ADL.

He won't. But his voice would be the loudest.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh great, gotta keep the fight between the Dems and the Repubs going, gotta keep the division so they don't go away.

Of course, they are gonna focus on anyone pointing that out is anti Semitic. I've seen much of their own side(Dems and Libs) not supporting Zionists-which are often included, but not always as Globalists, etc.-?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Yes, when it is used specifically against or to describe people who are Jewish, it is, in fact, a veiled anti-Semitic slur.

um... what
so only against people who are jewish
and only veiled if they are jewish
so, if they are not jewish, is it still a racial slur if they are polish or english or canadian or maybe the people from the hills have eyes.
whatever

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I am not sure what to make of this, is the ADL equating being a globalist with being Jewish? I find that hard to fathom because plenty of Jewish people are victimized by globalization. What if you are Jewish and against globalist ideology, what does that make you? But I do agree that lump summing people with a specific ideology is racist. Sort of like, when if you are white, and disagree with anything the left says, you are branded a "white nationalist" I am glad they are admitting that its evil to paint people with that broad of a brush.

link   

double post, sorry
edit on 18-3-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

link   

Double post, sorry
edit on 18-3-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join