It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: White conservative males stockpile guns because they are scared and feel inferior.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
The OP obviously suffers from inadequacy and little person syndrome.
I highly recommend they purchase a sword and study the art of use. It may add 3" to whatever he/she/it has, thus building confidence and suppressing the OP's felt need, to lash out in private "safety" against his superiors. This snowflake needs to move to one of the poles. They're obviously melting.

Sounds like you have personal experience realizing the BENEFITS of weapon ownership and "size"?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DanteGaland

If only the liberal arts study in the op could pass for science.....

Define "SCIENCE".

The definitions are standard. Ive already explained 1 way in which this isnt science.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"Science" now days, is nothing more than "educated", indoctrinated man and females to question/excuse common and simple truth. Which is not how "science" started out.
Very few "knowledgeable" people take "scientists" seriously anymore. Their "studies" are so "agenda" run/ran and supported, that they're the new ignorance. True science has done so much good for humanity. Crappy "science" has done far worse.
Like creation of doubt that men and women as individuals, will have to answer for themselves when they "move on".

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have no issue with that. Sam Colt pretty much made all men "equal". You gotta love "science" and "mechanics". Makes freedom so much easier.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: donnydeevil

So more projecting? Tell me which one are you?

Which do you like?..wink wink

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I never said my opinion was science based fact..
It is just my opinion from what I see and read.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
a reply to: face23785

I never said my opinion was science based fact..
It is just my opinion from what I see and read.

I'm aware of that. Your opinion is just poorly informed. You appear to have swallowed gun control propaganda stereotypes about gun owners hook, line, and sinker that have little to no basis in reality or science.

The longer gun control proponents remain so uninformed, the longer it will take to reach a realistic solution to gun violence. Anyone who has a clue immediately tunes you out when you come off with such baseless propaganda. If you're comfortable being a barrier to progress because no one can have an informed discussion with you due to your own ignorance on the topic, feel free to disregard the material I linked you to.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

What is missing from the picture is that they each have their hand in the others pocket. The rise of the Alpha Female is upon us...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LoL! Are you aka Bill Nye? Most of the world's scientists are as self serving as the politicians. Very evident in physics. Look what happened with Tesla and look at all the progress since his time. And, no, I won't be running out to take the next wonder drug. No thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
sometimes your hole punchers make holes not where you expect 85st.com...
edit on 19/3/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Clingy ain't we?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Anniversary weekend the wife and I bought each other a couple of more 15's and another crate of ammo that's about half gone already. 3-4 showers and the hot tub and I can still smell gunpowder.

HAHAHAH

Oh and she wants to buy a crate every couple of weeks!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

So you tar every liberal with that same brush! , that isnt very sensible and doesnt serve to give an accurate representation of society or human populations.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I've no idea Im not a shaolin monk , however they didnt have problems with the chinese empire stockpiling weapons , black powder or even massive standing armies and garrisons in every fort

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join