It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: White conservative males stockpile guns because they are scared and feel inferior.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Of course this comes as no surprise to anyone who can think for themselves (obviously this excludes conservatives).

The article also states that they are also the ones most likely to kill themselves by gun. Again this comes as no surprise. When they discover that a stock pile of guns doesn’t actually add 3” inches to their penis. Once they realize they will never measure up, what is the logical conclusion?

The study also concludes that we shouldn’t mock the delicate snowflakes, but I’m of the mind to let natural selection run its course. These metal defectives need to be called out for what they are and thier fetish should never be seen as main stream by sane Americans.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...
edit on 14-3-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Care to post the actual study? That's how it usually works here.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This is going to be good. Gonna get some pork scratching and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Since when?

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It would be nice if you could add a link so we could see this article.

Would of thought you could at least get that right after getting so many things right in your post.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

These metal defectives need to be called out for what they are and thier fetish should never be seen as main stream by sane Americans.

I think Trump has already addressed this issue with his Steel tarriff no?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: waggz
It would be nice if you could add a link so we could see this article.

Would of thought you could at least get that right after getting so many things right in your post.

AFX?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pavil

Since when?

It's in the instructions of every new thread. Include the link and a snippet of the article. I see they added it.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I hope you have a good p[lace to hide if S hits the fan, because those people you describe will likely be looking to shoot
wing nutt liberal brain dead tweakers

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What a load of bull snip.

I wonder why conservative critics feel so inferior they stockpile studies to make themselves feel superior.

link   

And mister liberal will try and reason with his home invaders. Oh, they aren't criminals, they are just misunderstood! You really don't want my valuables, do you? Please don't touch my wife, maybe we can sit down at talk this through?

Please. You shame your family and yourself when you can't defend then then it is most needed.

link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Yes its me in the flesh. Richard.

lol, jk

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Of course this comes as no surprise to anyone who can think for themselves (obviously this excludes conservatives).

The article also states that they are also the ones most likely to kill themselves by gun. Again this comes as no surprise. When they discover that a stock pile of guns doesn’t actually add 3” inches to their penis. Once they realize they will never measure up, what is the logical conclusion?

The study also concludes that we shouldn’t mock the delicate snowflakes, but I’m of the mind to let natural selection run its course. These metal defectives need to be called out for what they are and thier fetish should never be seen as main stream by sane Americans.

So? Some people compensate for the tiny peen by stockpiling guns and some do it by acting like towering intellectual superiors. We see which way you went with it.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

How is this not a political trolling thread with so many political insults included in the OP (see the items I bolded above)? If not an obviously political trolling thread (which is against the T&C's I may add) then it at least ranks as a personal rant and deserves to be in that forum.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The other thing is that "White males" have the foresight to see what could happen and they are hedging their bets, I bet the white South Africans a few decades back did not think they would be facing genocide but look at what is happening.

With the current rhetoric of get whitey who knows where it will end in a few decades after the demographic changes??...

I like this little sentence from the article They tend to be less educated., So they conducted IQ tests did they???.. Education does not = smart, some of the most gifted people I know did not do a day of College let alone university..

They may have well just said white men equal stupid racist...

RA

edit on 14-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You sound very fearful and obsessed with penises. Jus' sayin'.

edit on 14-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Dunno man...not gonna call it BS flat out. But what I see are generalizations made about how people feel. Most of what I see does not represent any conversation I have had.

Ill dig into the study later, but it appears that there are quite a few issues with it from a scientific perspective. Issues which are not uncommon when nonscientists, like behavioralists, try to do science.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

BTW, not sure if you read your entire article before posting this enormous troll....but let me quote the last paragraph for you:

“Ridicule of working-class white people is not helpful,” says Angela Stroud. “We need to push the ‘good guys’ to have a deeper connection to other people. We need to reimagine who we are in relation to each other.”

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
why even feed this troll, best just to report the post for race baiting and go on with your life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join