It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Democrats are tired of Hillary now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

we can break this down a bit if needed. (I suspect that you are still intelligent, and this will be redundant, but you did start the conversation)

A person named Hillary Clinton ran for president twice, and was twice defeated. She had the option to realize that as with a "sign from God", she was being given a message, and that message was to GTFO. She ignored that message, and like Trump with his narcissistic tendencies, she craves attention. So she continues to travel to foreign lands, and speak about things as if she was still important.

Now here is where I really need you to pay attention. I, Network Dude, had no control over where she went, nor what she said. (that part is key here) So when she flapped her jawls, and spewed the garbage she spewed, A NEWS AGENCY reported on these events. (Network Dude had no control over the news Agency making that report)

Here is where I step up and take responsibility.

I, Network Dude, did in fact, post a link to the news article, and offer a discussion on the article. I did so out of my own will and pleasure.

(this is where your part comes in, you didn't think you could get away without some form of retribution did you?)
When such a thread arises, you have total control over your computer's ability to see such a thread. If when you click on it, you get itchy in that spot you don't like to discuss, or you feel a warm wet nasty feeling in the same place, I cannot take responsibility for that. I just can't. I didn't click on the thread for you, you did. I didn't make you read it, you did. And at this point, the only thing I can do, is to make you realize that crying about it, kind of makes you look like a bitch, and I know you aren't that guy, so please, DON'T BE THAT GUY. you are better than this. the others aren't, they are pinheads.

I hope this little bit of clarity will help with your future endeavors on this site.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Oh so now the left did vote for her?
Your posts are confusing...the left didnt want her...the left did vote for her...
Oh you mean NOW after trump beat her that the left no longer wants her???

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see where you are coming from here, I really do.

But if you are engaging in your own little discussions, rather than engaging with the ones which actually pertain to current affairs of great and immediate import (which, you will recognise, are not matters concerning Hillary Clinton), then that merely broadens the enormous gulf between basically the rest of humanity entire, and whatever strange pseudo-cult the Trump supporters network is becoming, as well as leaving you out of the damned loop. And for what its worth, here you are and I are having this conversation about literally no one and nothing, when your President is busy about the business of sticking a dollar bill wrapped phallus, up the exhaust port of your country from a legal, moral and political perspective, and not in a good way either.

People are going to be worse of financially, regular, working class folks, not those clean handed types we BOTH dislike so much, but the people who put the graft and the hours in, and get nothing out, because of problems which people like your current President LOBBIED HARD TO CREATE over DECADES!

So... Waste your time by all means, talk smack about a person who you know will NEVER win an election, not because shes a woman, but because shes a snake, and a fraud, a centrist, not aligned to the people on either side of any debate, but a corporate whore who is quite happy to take donations from anyone, in exchange for any damned thing. But you ARE wasting your time, because you are not concentrating on the rot in the actual government, and while your back is turned (and there is no doubt here, you are not even looking into the same county as your government if you are REMOTELY concerned about Hillary right now), things are being done which will damage your future too.

Thats your call, but you do not seem aware of the risk of your total lack of vigilance when it comes to the current President, and you need calling out for that, big time.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

OH MY GOD!

The people who refused to vote for her, and voted the other way, did so as a damned protest, not because they thought it would be a good idea for your golden idiot to win anything!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

OH MY GOD!

The people who refused to vote for her, and voted the other way, did so as a damned protest, not because they thought it would be a good idea for your golden idiot to win anything!

That’s why I voted for Trump. Not because I liked him, but my hatred of Hillary ourweighed my dislike for Trump. And I’m still glad she didn’t win.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: MostlyReading

Wow! You people really are toddlers about this, aren't you!

You know, when you have to turn to personal insults like that in a conversation, it doesn't mean that you are scoring points or winning. Quite the opposite, since your insults only reflects badly on yourself and your cringe worthy lack of real arguments.

Just a pro tip, since I have no doubt you will continue your efforts to shield a woman who has been one of the most evil persons to ever enter politics.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I do discuss my President. I have in the past, and will likely continue to do so in the future. Overall, I am impressed by what he has accomplished. I am irritated by some things he has done. But I consider myself mildly intelligent and think that I knew who and what he was long before he ran for president, and he hasn't changed a bit. The idiots who think that he should be some perfect person all of the sudden need your scorn. They are just plain stupid.

He was elected, and all the haters have spent an inordinate amount of time crying about it. So much so, that those of us who support the president and wish good things for him and our country, find the haters sad and pathetic. If you were to venture back in time and look at how those of us who support the duly elected president of OUR country, treated Obama, you might find that while some of us didn't like him, we didn't obsess over him as the haters have with Trump.

I think the leadership in the UK is weak, and it's a product of the environment there. The liberal foundation is weak and breeds that kind of mentality. (IMHO) But I don't spend hours and hours making threads and commenting on such things, as they don't pertain to me. I really don't care. But that's me and how I do things. You are obviously a very different person.

Being a small business owner, I am happy to see the economy moving forward and gaining traction. I don't care who get's credit for it, I'm just glad it's happening. It's a shame your country is in such shambles. Perhaps a change of venue is in order?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Not this one. Great public servant. Much love and respect for Hillary. a reply to: network dude

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I HATE THE WOMAN WITH A PASSION!

Its one of the many reasons I want her filthy brand of centre right, fiasco creating, double dealing BSerry, to go the way of the dodo, which is not aided by people spreading her awful presence everywhere!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

good for you and thanks for your support.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

OH MY GOD!

oh I thought that they were all programmed by facebook and twitter via the ruskies to vote for trump...
You have a source for your imaginary "damned protest"? or is that just your opinion from the other side of the pond?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Actually if we don't constantly keep reminding everyone what she is and keeping it front and center and fresh in everyone's minds, we might end up with a rematch in 2020 as things are allowed to die down enough for her to run again.

Let's keep how bad an option she is front and center whenever she pops up to keep her impossible to elect.

Last thing we need is for people to start forgetting how bad an option she is, or let the powers that be forget that we all said no to this BS and will do so again.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: introvert
Who isn't tired of hearing about Hillary?

Not only is she out running her chops after the election loss, she has been the obsession of the Right Wing since the 90's.

I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh as a teenager while Clinton was president and hearing the absolute hatred that would come from him and his listeners. Just because Hillary was married to a democrat president.

If there is one thing I can say about the Right Wing, it's that they never forget and hold a grudge for what seems like forever. It may be unhealthy, obsessive and a bit loony, but I give them credit for being persistent.

Yeah unlike those libs who are understanding and let things go so easily and gracefully when Trump won.

Good point. It means that you and many others that like to bitch about liberals, and how they are, actually have quite a bit in common with them.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I HATE THE WOMAN WITH A PASSION!

Its one of the many reasons I want her filthy brand of centre right, fiasco creating, double dealing BSerry, to go the way of the dodo, which is not aided by people spreading her awful presence everywhere!

I agree. We should imprison the pilot that flew her to India.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not only is she out running her chops after the election loss, she has been the obsession of the Right Wing since the 90's.

I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh as a teenager while Clinton was president and hearing the absolute hatred that would come from him and his listeners. Just because Hillary was married to a democrat president.

If there is one thing I can say about the Right Wing, it's that they never forget and hold a grudge for what seems like forever. It may be unhealthy, obsessive and a bit loony, but I give them credit for being persistent.

Yeah unlike those libs who are understanding and let things go so easily and gracefully when Trump won.

Good point. It means that you and many others that like to bitch about liberals, and how they are, actually have quite a bit in common with them.

To be fair I like to bitch about both of them ,i t keeps me clear of the hypricracy

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Have you ever read this??

REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT? (January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001—two terms) When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over an attempt to reform health care. Her proposed plan was so bad that many Democrats came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, on September 26, 1994, the “Hillarycare” bill was declared dead. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million for studies, promotion, and other efforts. Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake." (Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.) Husband Bill also allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission—Lani Guanier was her selection. After considerable backlash from prominent Democratic senators concerning Ms. Guanier's radical views, Bill Clinton withdrew her name from nomination, stating that she did not represents the civil rights views that he had championed during his campaign. However, apparently a slow learner, husband Bill continued to allow Hillary to make more recommendations. She chose former law partners, Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign. (Is anyone wondering yet what her Supreme Court Justice appointments would be like?) Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate," the first major ethics controversy during Bill’s presidency. Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend, Harry Thompson—but the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She trumped up allegations of financial mismanagement and reported seven long-time White House employees to the FBI. This ruined their reputations, got them fired, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Eventually, most of the employees were reinstated and Clinton associates were forced out of the travel office. Only one White House employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime—the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds; a jury acquitted him in less than two hours. Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the President denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents. Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Let’s look at some of her more notable decisions in this regard . . . She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones. She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury, followed by his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives. Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath. (Sound familiar?) After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers." So you see, the email scandal and all of her malfeasance regarding the handling of Top Secret information, not to mention the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton Foundation, are nothing new. Hillary’s entire political career has been nothing but a web of lies, corruption and destruction in her quest for power. Is anyone else ready to say, “Enough is enough!”? But unfortunately, I’m sure her loyal fans will say, "What difference does it make?

Well, you have now......[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that quote, I'm often asked why I think hrc is such a wrongun compared to the tango man, he's a letch for sure and has had some poor business sence in the past, she however is supposed to be a politition lol. I think Homer Simpson should run for office looking at that resume.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So in conclusion, if you, the ones on the left who just can't bare to hear her name mentioned, would kindly let her know this, and ask her to no longer put her skanky mug near any cameras, the entire world would be a better place, and perhaps this could cure global warming.

Yeah , it used to be that farm animals contributed most to methane production...
If ya know what I mean...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Democrats have always been tired of hillary..

The only reason she won the popular vote is because she was against an orange bafoon.

Bafoon won. lol

Bafoona didn't.

Blamery.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm kind of enjoying watching her fall down steps and such. She's become something of a one-woman version of a slapstick tragic comedy.

:

Dr. Strangelove next with the arm.

lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Here it is, in living color...

Worth watching.
edit on 14-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join