It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Democrats are tired of Hillary now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Wow. She's retired.
But still this obsession .
Who cares.
The future is what were moving towards not wasting our time looking back at where we've been.
For instance this blue wave. That's the future. That's where we are going.
Stay here in the past letting Hillary live in your head or move forward.
Wonder what the choice will be?

Blue wave? You mean when the leftists try to rig the elections this time using illegal immigrants and voter fraud? Yeah a blue wave is coming in the form of corruption. We all know George Soros is backing the blue team this time. Go figure.
edit on 14-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Maybe stop making threads about her? You Red Caps are the ones keeping her relevant.

Yeah!!! Someone should tell those horrible Red Caps to stop forcing poor old Chardonney granny to do stuff like this when all she wants is that people forget all about her!!!!

From 00:40 if you can stand it

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

which is nothing like the obsession with linking Trump to Russia.

Funny. That turned out to be true.

But I suppose I'm not surprised that you pulled the "i know you are but what am I" tactic.

simply made a statement. You agreed, then complained. this is me with my shocked face.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Maybe stop making threads about her? You Red Caps are the ones keeping her relevant. She is your ultimate whattaboutism and you just can't quit her.

Hey spanky, click on the link in the OP. I didn't write it, someone else did. Hows about you go spew your idiocy on them. that way, you won't just look like a bonehead who just wants to complain.

You didn't write it, you just created an entire thread devoted to it. It's okay, have your Hillary circle jerk thread, I know you Red Caps can't get those "winning" feels anywhere else. Just remember you're the only ones bringing her up.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Maybe stop making threads about her? You Red Caps are the ones keeping her relevant. She is your ultimate whattaboutism and you just can't quit her.

Hey spanky, click on the link in the OP. I didn't write it, someone else did. Hows about you go spew your idiocy on them. that way, you won't just look like a bonehead who just wants to complain.

You didn't write it, you just created an entire thread devoted to it. It's okay, have your Hillary circle jerk thread, I know you Red Caps can't get those "winning" feels anywhere else. Just remember you're the only ones bringing her up.

The only way to stop evil like Killary is to expose her at every turn to let her know that we haven't forgotten what she is and we won't let any thing she says or does go by without notice.

I'll never get tired of reading the posts about this lying pos c$%$t. She deserves it imo

edit on 14-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Even Democrats are tired of Hillary now.

It's only about party for them.

They are like the Psy Corp from Babylon 5.

Party is mother,

Party is father.

Party is ALL.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

which is nothing like the obsession with linking Trump to Russia.

Funny. That turned out to be true.

But I suppose I'm not surprised that you pulled the "i know you are but what am I" tactic.

simply made a statement. You agreed, then complained. this is me with my shocked face.

I did agree, and then to deflect you brought up Russia. Which was actually a very bad example, considering that it is a real issue and the crap the Right Wing has obsessed over for years seems to be fabrications of their minds.

Yes, Dems and many others are tired of hearing about Hillary, but I would venture to say the Right Wing is not. She has been their obsession for over 30 years.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude Ya know who brings her up more???... Everyone besides dems AKA you. Just let her go bro

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Babylon 5 sucked btw

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Have you ever read this??

REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT? (January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001—two terms) When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over an attempt to reform health care. Her proposed plan was so bad that many Democrats came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, on September 26, 1994, the “Hillarycare” bill was declared dead. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million for studies, promotion, and other efforts. Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake." (Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.) Husband Bill also allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission—Lani Guanier was her selection. After considerable backlash from prominent Democratic senators concerning Ms. Guanier's radical views, Bill Clinton withdrew her name from nomination, stating that she did not represents the civil rights views that he had championed during his campaign. However, apparently a slow learner, husband Bill continued to allow Hillary to make more recommendations. She chose former law partners, Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign. (Is anyone wondering yet what her Supreme Court Justice appointments would be like?) Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate," the first major ethics controversy during Bill’s presidency. Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend, Harry Thompson—but the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She trumped up allegations of financial mismanagement and reported seven long-time White House employees to the FBI. This ruined their reputations, got them fired, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Eventually, most of the employees were reinstated and Clinton associates were forced out of the travel office. Only one White House employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime—the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds; a jury acquitted him in less than two hours. Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the President denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents. Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Let’s look at some of her more notable decisions in this regard . . . She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones. She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury, followed by his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives. Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath. (Sound familiar?) After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers." So you see, the email scandal and all of her malfeasance regarding the handling of Top Secret information, not to mention the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton Foundation, are nothing new. Hillary’s entire political career has been nothing but a web of lies, corruption and destruction in her quest for power. Is anyone else ready to say, “Enough is enough!”? But unfortunately, I’m sure her loyal fans will say, "What difference does it make?

Well, you have now......

For me this was buried way down in the google results, so for anyone wondering here is the sourc e.

It is a piece called "Hillary Clinton's astonishing record of White House failures, fraud and cover-ups" by a fella called Dennis Byrne. He does appear to be a bit biased in favor of the right, but the first piece I found on Trump was about 'Trump's stupid idea' about a military parade, so he isn't blindly promoting anything republican/Trump either.

The real red flag, though, is that he does not souce anything.

tl;dr: read with caution, no sources, possibly biased.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

The only way to stop evil like Killary is to expose her at every turn to let her know that we haven't forgotten what she is and we won't let any thing she says or does go by without notice.

I'll never get tired of reading the posts about this lying pos c$%$t. She deserves it imo

Chill out, little snowflake, you're sounding awfully triggered!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt That sound you are hearing is a sound of someone yelling to a crowd. “Lock her up, lock her up”. Wait a. Second that dude is dealing with the FBI. How could this be?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If your so "tired" Of Hillary, why are you always bringing her and Bill up? I have never made a thread about her, and I voted for her.

edit on 14-3-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

*Cough* *Cough* *Wheeze* *Hack* *Cough*, says Secretary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Chill out, little snowflake, you're sounding awfully triggered!

Nice insult. Too bad I can't be bothered to lower my standards to your level. Not even phased by it bro

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I will tell you something now, that you need to hear network dude.

If you keep assuming, or insisting that Democrat voters were as happy to see Hillary presented as a candidate, as actual members of the Democrat party were, then you are going to spend an awful lot of time saying irrelevant things, about irrelevant topics. No one outside the DNC upper echelon thought it was a good idea to run Hillary. If she had run against a barrel of nuclear waste, she would have done way worse than she did the last time around, and the only reason she did not do worse, is because the thing she ran against was much worse than nuclear waste.

See, if you get radiation sickness, you can be treated with Prussian Blue, but if you spend too long with Trump around, all you get is the Russian Blues, which is a different scenario entirely. Put simply, there is a potential cure for the worst effects of hanging out with nuclear waste, but Trump is incurably toxic.

Now, if you want to talk about what would have happened if the people in the streets had of had their way about matters, you would not be talking about Hillary OR Trump right now, because if the people had been allowed their say, it would have been Sanders vs Trump, and Sanders would have peeled Trump like an orange in debate and won the people over entirely.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
ATS is home to Hillary's biggest fan club, though.

She needs to be relevant, she's consistently been the crutch that Trump supporters have pulled time and time again.

Hillarpes and Killary, pretty sure that's against T&C's (I have my posts removed for referring to Obama as Obummer, lol) - but it's ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And yet here we are again.
I didn't listen to any media for a few months and not once did I hear about her. Trump yeah but he's the sitting prez. Don't listen. Don't pass bits about her on and she goes away Unless one doesn't want her to go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join