It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Democrats are tired of Hillary now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes, we have heard all about how bringing up Hillary just ins't kosher, since she just isn't relevant at all. But nobody made sure she received and understood that message. She keeps going places and whining like a bitch about how unfair things are, and how many excuses she can muster about why Trump beat her, although everything was rigged in her favor. (Except for Comey, he was all in for Trump, just after and before he was all in for Hillary)

Even some of Clinton’s own former aides and surrogates say the former Democratic presidential nominee should back away from the discussion about her failed campaign because it’s harmful to the party. During a conference in India this weekend, Clinton called states that supported her in the election more economically advanced than the states that backed Trump. The remarks reminded many of the former secretary of State’s comments in 2016 that some of Trump’s supporters fit in a “basket of deplorables,” a line the Republican then used against her repeatedly during the final stretch of the campaign.

thehill.com...

So in conclusion, if you, the ones on the left who just can't bare to hear her name mentioned, would kindly let her know this, and ask her to no longer put her skanky mug near any cameras, the entire world would be a better place, and perhaps this could cure global warming.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Even Democrats are tired of Hillary now.

If they're not careful they'll end up dead tired.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just like a woman.

Nag, nag, nag. . . . . . .

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Democrats have always been tired of hillary..

The only reason she won the popular vote is because she was against an orange bafoon.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Buffoon.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe stop making threads about her? You Red Caps are the ones keeping her relevant. She is your ultimate whattaboutism and you just can't quit her.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Have you ever read this??

REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT? (January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001—two terms) When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over an attempt to reform health care. Her proposed plan was so bad that many Democrats came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, on September 26, 1994, the “Hillarycare” bill was declared dead. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million for studies, promotion, and other efforts. Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake." (Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.) Husband Bill also allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission—Lani Guanier was her selection. After considerable backlash from prominent Democratic senators concerning Ms. Guanier's radical views, Bill Clinton withdrew her name from nomination, stating that she did not represents the civil rights views that he had championed during his campaign. However, apparently a slow learner, husband Bill continued to allow Hillary to make more recommendations. She chose former law partners, Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign. (Is anyone wondering yet what her Supreme Court Justice appointments would be like?) Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate," the first major ethics controversy during Bill’s presidency. Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend, Harry Thompson—but the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She trumped up allegations of financial mismanagement and reported seven long-time White House employees to the FBI. This ruined their reputations, got them fired, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Eventually, most of the employees were reinstated and Clinton associates were forced out of the travel office. Only one White House employee, Billy Dale, was charged with a crime—the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds; a jury acquitted him in less than two hours. Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House Security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the President denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents. Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and scandal defense. Let’s look at some of her more notable decisions in this regard . . . She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation, they settled with Ms. Jones. She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury, followed by his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives. Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath. (Sound familiar?) After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers." So you see, the email scandal and all of her malfeasance regarding the handling of Top Secret information, not to mention the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton Foundation, are nothing new. Hillary’s entire political career has been nothing but a web of lies, corruption and destruction in her quest for power. Is anyone else ready to say, “Enough is enough!”? But unfortunately, I’m sure her loyal fans will say, "What difference does it make?

Well, you have now......

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Democrats have always been tired of hillary..

The only reason she won the popular vote is because she was against an orange bafoon.

And the only reason she didn't win is she was against an orange buffoon.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Maybe stop making threads about her? You Red Caps are the ones keeping her relevant. She is your ultimate whattaboutism and you just can't quit her.

Hey spanky, click on the link in the OP. I didn't write it, someone else did. Hows about you go spew your idiocy on them. that way, you won't just look like a bonehead who just wants to complain.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Maybe stop making threads about her?

Kicking people when they're down is wrong, wrong, wrong.

But politicians aren't people as evidenced by the little green alien embryo she yorked up into that water glass during the Presidential campaign.

edit on 14-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That's why Trump didn't lock her up yet. He's using her against them. Hahaha...
edit on 14-3-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm kind of enjoying watching her fall down steps and such. She's become something of a one-woman version of a slapstick tragic comedy.

:
edit on 2018 3 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe stop making threads about her?

Kicking people when they're down is wrong, wrong, wrong.

But politicians aren't people as evidenced by the little green alien embryo she yorked up into that water glass during the Presidential campaign.

you have to wonder if it rejected it's host.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I think we can all expect Killary to be in the news until 2020 when the next elections come up. She is like an HIV viral infection that flares up time to time and never goes away.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh make no mistake the cameras chase her..

The conservatives know they get a lot of play from all the yokels running around spouting nonesense about pedo rings in pizza shops and clinton bodybag BS..
edit on 14-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Unfortunately, I think we can all expect Killary to be in the news until 2020 when the next elections come up. She is like an HIV viral infection that flares up time to time and never goes away.

Hillarpes.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Who isn't tired of hearing about Hillary?

Not only is she out running her chops after the election loss, she has been the obsession of the Right Wing since the 90's.

I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh as a teenager while Clinton was president and hearing the absolute hatred that would come from him and his listeners. Just because Hillary was married to a democrat president.

If there is one thing I can say about the Right Wing, it's that they never forget and hold a grudge for what seems like forever. It may be unhealthy, obsessive and a bit loony, but I give them credit for being persistent.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wow. She's retired.
But still this obsession .
Who cares.
The future is what were moving towards not wasting our time looking back at where we've been.
For instance this blue wave. That's the future. That's where we are going.
Stay here in the past letting Hillary live in your head or move forward.
Wonder what the choice will be?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Who isn't tired of hearing about Hillary?

Not only is she out running her chops after the election loss, she has been the obsession of the Right Wing since the 90's.

I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh as a teenager while Clinton was president and hearing the absolute hatred that would come from him and his listeners. Just because Hillary was married to a democrat president.

If there is one thing I can say about the Right Wing, it's that they never forget and hold a grudge for what seems like forever. It may be unhealthy, obsessive and a bit loony, but I give them credit for being persistent.

which is nothing like the obsession with linking Trump to Russia.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

which is nothing like the obsession with linking Trump to Russia.

Funny. That turned out to be true.

But I suppose I'm not surprised that you pulled the "i know you are but what am I" tactic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join