It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Gimbal and Go Fast videos are from the same F/A-18 encounter

page: 1

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
I’ve been thinking about the new revelation that the Gimbal and Go Fast videos are from the same encounter (based on PRF data of “1688” and had some thoughts.

1. Which video was first in the overall encounter? I want to presume it was Gimbal UAP (at roughly level with the FA/18 at ~25010ft). The audio of the pilots seem truly dumbfounded at what they are looking at. One mentions to look at the “ASA — there is a whole fleet of them!” Then amazement at it rotating.

2. After the Gimbal video ends, possibly either the Gimbal UAP May have dropped altitude suddenly, disappeared completely or released these fast moving UAP orbs. I want to go with the latter as the Gimbal UAP was HOT and the Go Fast UAP was COLD. Although I must admit, maybe the Gimbal UFO was hot at high altitude and moving slowly — and if it dropped and increased velocity the UAP (through physics we don’t understand) converted to a cold profile.
I also can’t rule out the very exotic possibility that the Gimbal UAP has technology to shrink its self on demand.

3. if it’s the same UAP in both videos, could they really have the technology to shrink their craft?! This is mind blowing to me, because if true, how small can they shrink? Down to the level of DNA? (Remember that Martin Short and Dennis Quaid movie Innerspace?) Could they be in our bodies?! I’d say we have lots of interesting bio-technology in us by design, like the way our immune system works and how our bodies have crazy mechanism to duplicate DNA. Where does their shrinking limits end? The atom level? Quark level?

4. If these UAP’s (and presumably their occupants) can shrink down to the atomic level, I bet they have a whole industry around atomic construction — meaning they could have literally placed atom by atom and modifiying the isotopes of those atoms to manufacture these exotic meta-materials that these UAP’s are presumably made of.

5. If they were two different UAP’s but the same F/A-18 flight encounter, I wonder if they decided to chase one of the other hits of the “fleet of them” on their radar and decided to bug-out and try to catch one on auto-track.

We really need more pilot interviews, especially the ones whom we hear the audio of.

What do you guys think? Any other theories around what happened between the cut out video between the encounters that obviously the DOD didn’t want us to see?[

I’d love to hear some theories that are reversed, where the Go Fast video encounter precedes the GIMBAL video (or anything in between)
edit on 14-3-2018 by GodKilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:38 PM
Very interesting, the possibilities are endless. Great post!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
a reply to: GodKilla

Any other theories around what happened between the cut out video between the encounters that obviously the DOD didn’t want us to see?

An abduction mid flight.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
a reply to: GodKilla

Funny one of the videos or interviews by the pilot mentions that they were tracking the objects for weeks prior to the encounters...It's unfirtunate that my friends dismiss these videos as nonsense.

How credible does this type of info need to be to be a major topic of discussion?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
a reply to: chrismarco

The problem is: we do not have enough data and evidence to support a major discussion and/or scientific study (yet).

These videos are not that impressive, we've seen this before. We need more information about these incidents.
edit on 14/3/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
I always appreciate the need for another thread dedicated to further dilution and dissection of the most minute of details regarding this whole topic. Here are the numerous other threads that have been active since the start of 2018 that people should acquaint themselves with in relation to the topic of this thread.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

Luis Elizondo Discusses The "Gimbal" and "Go Fast" Footage w/Tucker Carlson On Monday, March 12

new topics

top topics