It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists examining Peru mummies have interesting findings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: stormcell
They have found the white powder that helped mummification was cadmium chloride.

I'm thinking that white powder is coc aine and it is getting everyone high.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think that's from the Victorian era. It was all the rage at the time if you were some Earl or Viscount to have mummies at your parties and boy did they party!

Lord Gray would you like a bump off this dead pharaoh kings face? Oh how scandelus my word.....😩
a reply to: dug88

edit on 13-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I think the ones on coc aine are the skeptics denying all the scientific evidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think the ones on coc aine are the skeptics denying all the scientific evidence.

Any scientific evidence you'd like to share with me other than Gaia videos (who eventually you'll need to pay to get access), or RT news?

I mean... IT'S A FREAKIN' ALIEN, RIGHT!!!

There must be scientific studies everywhere!!

Too bad that just a few selected enlightened people can see.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Any scientific evidence you'd like to share with me other than Gaia videos (who eventually you'll need to pay to get access), or RT news?

I mean... IT'S A FREAKIN' ALIEN, RIGHT!!!

There must be scientific studies everywhere!!

Too bad that just a few selected enlightened people can see.

I know, you are disappointed that they said that they are not aliens.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We ARE aliens

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wonder why this got moved to HOAX bin

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
a reply to: surfer_soul

What I find interesting about the whole elongated skulls phenomenon, is that this head binding practice was done not just in South America but Africa too. I

So three fingers and three finger-toes is just not interesting at all, uh-huh.

I think you missed my point entirely, which was about elongated skulls and cultures with no known contact practicing the same head binding technique.. regardless of wether the three fingers and toes is fake or not, I think it’s mighty odd that this known head binding practice was done by cultures not remotely related. What were they trying to imitate?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
I think it’s mighty odd that this known head binding practice was done by cultures not remotely related. What were they trying to imitate?

What about the common human practice of tattooing, skin piercing, and otherwise modifying any part of the body that can be modified? Who are they trying to emulate? Aliens with pierced nether regions?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I think it’s mighty odd that this known head binding practice was done by cultures not remotely related. What were they trying to imitate?

What about the common human practice of tattooing, skin piercing, and otherwise modifying any part of the body that can be modified? Who are they trying to emulate? Aliens with pierced nether regions?

Binding the skull of an infant with the knowing intention of elongating the skull as the child grows to adulthood is a lot different to tattoos and piercings.

How could they know this wouldn’t give the child brain damage when they first tried this? What parents would be like oh this a good idea let’s do this to our child’s head?
I’ve heard the theory it was meant to denote a superior or noble class, but if so how did it get started in the first place? Again what or who were they trying to imitate?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Binding the skull of an infant with the knowing intention of elongating the skull as the child grows to adulthood is a lot different to tattoos and piercings.

I disagree. It's all body modification. Humans do it. My guess why is mostly out of boredom, at least at first.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Boredom really? I take it you’re not a parent then?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

They might have noticed that babies strapped to a board -- which is how many native american women used to take their babies out to work -- developed a flat back of the head. Then they decided to jam out on that discovery. Head -shaping, IMO, would not be that hard to discover, for a bunch of hunter-gatherers. All of us have such ancestors.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

I doubt that because it’s highly unlikely they would have strapped the baby’s actual head to a board, and also the binding has to be kept on permanently for it to work over many years, throughout childhood at least.

It was clearly intentionally done and figured out how it could be done.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Not the first or second time this has been hoaxed binned. These hoaxers are circulating it again because they make big bucks - www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join