It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Using Kurt's tape measure, Elizabeth Taylor would be the Mata Hari of all Moscow Spies. At least Zaza Gabor said that she got Hollywood Movie roles, because she was good in bed.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
THEY HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTIONS FOR DECADES. And we do it to them.

What's different now? NOTHING, except that those who didn't vote for Trump are throwing a tantrum because their candidate didn't win and they don't like who did win.

Before our culture went off the rails with weak-character and weak-minded people who can't stand a little challenge got hold of the microphone, when your candidate didn't win, you just dealt with it for four years.

People didn't run around crying the adult version of "Mommy, he looked at me mean!"

Do you really think that this is the first time the Russiams have tried to cause chaos over here? Why don't you care about investigating how they interfered in the 2012 election?
edit on 13-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the house "intelligence" committee went against EVERY "intelligence" agency, and announced there is no collusion....the entire republican side should be fired from that committee....they are not capable of doing their job....

to suggest that they know more than the thousands of career analysts means they might be even guilty of an espionage cover-up.....the republican members of that committee don't give a s**t about protecting America...

Hilarious.
Can you show me any intelligence agency who said that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia??? You just make up your own reality and then work yourself up over it. Too funny.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Do you really think that this is the first time the Russiams have tried to cause chaos over here? Why don't you care about investigating how they interfered in the 2012 election?

Because it is painfully obvious they were behind the "birther" movement. Of course, Trump was not involved in that] at all....
edit on 13-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Double post.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Double post.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall The Dems are not wrong, there are a ton of interviews that have not been done.

Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians worked to help Trump.

“I don’t know that necessarily there was a full-fledged campaign to do everything that they could to help elect Donald Trump,” he added. “I think that their goal was chaos.”
Its funny non of that is in the report.....HMMMM...

The draft report released by his fellow Republicans on Monday claims otherwise, saying Russian President Vladimir Putin interfered in the election but not with the goal of aiding Trump.
The FBI has already said that Russians were helping trump, by spreading propaganda, lies, and anything else they could, on Websites just like ATS. So already this shows the GOP is not looking into this, only half heartedly.

"We've gone completely off the rails, and now we're just basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news. ... We've lost all credibility" - Rep. Tom Rooney on the Republican decision to end the House Russia investigation cnn.it...
www.yahoo.com... Now the 2018 elections are coming and Coats has said this...

While Coats said that it is "highly likely" the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2018 US midterm elections, he admitted "we just don't know how much and when, where."
I hope if a bunch of stupid stories come out, people FACT CHECK them with more than one source. I cant tell you how many utterly ridiculous stories I read about Hillary, during the 2016 election (and still do). It was to the point where I was face palming, daily. Yet people shared them, and discussed them as absolute FACT. It really was, sad. trump is a bad person, 3 wives, he cheated on each of them, and at least Bill is still married to his first wife. trump has 0 respect for Vows, marriage, women, or the truth. He is the king of FAKE NEWS.

Yes the Dems ARE wrong, and gullible to believe their own propaganda.

For Example. "The Russians spread lies and propaganda"

What lies, and what propaganda!?

Please list specific lies and specific propaganda! (And please don't list any already known facts, like "Hillary is a criminal" or Hillary is a greedy no good witch, totally unfit to be president.") Because everyone already knows those things and have for a long time.

List just one false thing said by Russia against anyone in the USA political theater that is not true. (It must be not true to qualify as a lie, or propaganda).

Note: The media and the democrat inspired propaganda is the ONLY propaganda in this game. (CNN is broadasting this with great cheer, so it doesn't matter a republican is speaking this to them. If he said otherwise CNN wouldn't broadcast it at all).

Because they always tell the public through all their cooperative sources about all the lies and propaganda that someone is doing against them, BUT CAN NEVER LIST A SINGLE specific example.

edit on 13-3-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you know you don't have to hit "quote" when you respond to a post? All that does in this case is advance the thread, potentially hiding earlier responses as the page turns.

As for your demand, you can start here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Inform yourself, you have nothing to lose but your mental chains.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nope, I knew you wouldn't be able to list a single lie or a single bit of propaganda that the RUSSIANS DID...

Because there isn't any.

Thanks for admitting this by your deflection.

edit on 13-3-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
About time too
someone from the GOP should start speakng up
Why is Trump so beholden to Vovo, by the way ?
Do we know ?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That's why I said the committee investigations were a waste of time and money, you can't trust any of them to be objective.

At this point I have to agree with this statement.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Do you condone this action by ether side?

Do you want this kind of meddling to stop?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

In November when the republicans get their two months notice?

Watching PA today... the last few special elections have seen the red guys defeated over and over. Even in Alabama. Alabama!!!

You do realize that position is a 1 yrs term and the district is to be redrawn, right?

That blue wave you guys are hoping for is more like low tide.

Stinky.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why would he do that just because he votes republican?
This is illogical thinking. . Just because they vote the same party means they all stand up for or protect and cover for each other? If that's the case then you should be rooting for Mueller. Go team go. Right?

You know how he votes?

How do you know that?

How many repubs voted for hill or bernie?

How many dems voted for Trump?

Mueller is a dog. Not even a good dog.

He's a dirty dog.

What crime is he investigating Trump for, again?

I forgot.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

There's a reason the states with the highest percentage of college educated adults are also democrat states. Those SAT vocabulary words are tough.

Like California?

lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

More proof that we won't be able to make any headway on this investigation until November. I eagerly await that report from Schiff though.

Honestly, will we EVER see all this hubbub when Democrats win elections?

Did you miss the last eight years where the Republicans demanded investigations any time Obama or Hillary Clinton did pretty much anything?

I don't remember the head of the FBI leaking info to get a special counsel, his buddy, to investigate the duly elected POTUS.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Wait. I missed all the partisan investigations into the Bush admin. I remember the investigation into 9/11, but that was bipartisan in nature. I think you are making things up at this point. Makes sense since you don't think the investigations that the Democrats sat through while they were in power count towards whatever false equivalency you are trying to establish.

there were endless investigation. Remember the fake Plame investigation? Look man, I already know you're just going to rationalize why THOSE were totally different and legit.

You mean when the White House potentially marked a CIA agent for death for a short term political gain? What was fake bout them?

Drama much?

She was a desk jockey in DC.

4 Ex CIA agents running for congress now on the dem ticket.

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Thejoncrichton

The DNC are tightly connected to Mexicans? What kind of happy horse # is this?

Another gem. Lol

I believe he meant ILLEGALS

You dispute that?

lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: 1337Kph

Try telling that to every wife he cheated on. He can't respect his wife he can't respect any woman.
Tell it to the ones he insults or the ones he just feels up.

She's just another employee. Maybe he can manipulate her maybe he can't. If he can't she won't last.

I guess you forgot about Palin.

Or monica and Paula or Jeniffer or married white women.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So.... the russians interferreed in our elections because.... they told us the truth about a corrupt politician?

..... this is a problem why?

Nobody was supposed to know!!

That's why.

Scandal free administration. Remember?

lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join