It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Its a tough choice, but if I had to choose between the Chinese, the Democrats or the Russians............I'd probably choose the Chinese, even though I hate Chinese food, but at least they get stuff done!

The Chinese are a one party state. Being Communist, they are liberal too.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

More proof that we won't be able to make any headway on this investigation until November. I eagerly await that report from Schiff though.

Honestly, will we EVER see all this hubbub when Democrats win elections?

Did you miss the last eight years where the Republicans demanded investigations any time Obama or Hillary Clinton did pretty much anything?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Did you miss the last eight years where the Republicans demanded investigations any time Obama or Hillary Clinton did pretty much anything?

did you miss the previous 8 years that were exactly the same, but the other way around? And what's this have to do with what I asked? I notice you didn't answer my question.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Wait. I missed all the partisan investigations into the Bush admin. I remember the investigation into 9/11, but that was bipartisan in nature. I think you are making things up at this point. Makes sense since you don't think the investigations that the Democrats sat through while they were in power count towards whatever false equivalency you are trying to establish.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
nm

edit on 3 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You should really read this guy's blog; pretty interesting stuff.
See: medium.com...

He predicts that in as much as California is 15 years ahead of the rest of the US, that ultimately, because Trump will "Hooverise" the GOP into oblivion, the way forward is a One Party (Democrat of course) State. He may not be far off base in that prediction albeit I'd have to wonder if it won't take a bit longer than 15 years.

Interesting, if lengthy read. One of the reasons I think he's correct is demographics and immigration. So many of the immigrants are from Mexico and Central and South America where they're far more comfortable with a One Party State. But as well, the next big wave of immigration will be from China! You can read about that at:
www.judicialwatch.org...

Or, if you prefer, this is a more recent article:
world.time.com...

In that article: "At least 10,000 such Chinese babies were born in America last year, according to an estimate by an online platform dedicated to monitoring and rating confinement centers for Chinese women giving birth in the States."

And of course, the Chinese have never known anything other than a One Party State.

But, as well, the US system of Higher Education is working hard to achieve the One Party State by way of promoting the PC "hive mind" and subversion of the First Amendment. Its a beautiful thing really; its so "convenient" and simple! No thought whatsoever required. Wake up, grab your latte and get your daily indoctrination talking points via NPR in the A.M. and you're all good to go!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

They worked for their own benefit to get trump elected. They see him as easy to manipulate. Flatter him. Roll out the red carpet and he's your best friend.
They are still manipulating things here. Putin selected Rex Tillerson over Mitt Romney according to investigative journalists Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their new book Russian Roulette

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Yeah especially the sixty five million who voted for her.
Tell your story walking.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wow cover up dude you're naked.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You forgot to mention the FEMA camps.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ignorance flows like cheap wine.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
trump is a bad person, 3 wives, he cheated on each of them, and at least Bill is still married to his first wife. trump has 0 respect for Vows, marriage, women, or the truth. He is the king of FAKE NEWS.

Can you even be more childish? Can't help but think of what I quoted coming out of a whiny toddler that just lost his favorite toy.

No respect for women eh? Try telling that to the new head of CIA.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Putin selected Rex Tillerson over Mitt Romney according to investigative journalists Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their new book Russian Roulette

Lmfao you just can't stop doing that to yourself can you? Mitt Romney huh?

link   
😎Strategy Working 😎...

link   

Wait. I missed all the partisan investigations into the Bush admin. I remember the investigation into 9/11, but that was bipartisan in nature. I think you are making things up at this point. Makes sense since you don't think the investigations that the Democrats sat through while they were in power count towards whatever false equivalency you are trying to establish.

there were endless investigation. Remember the fake Plame investigation? Look man, I already know you're just going to rationalize why THOSE were totally different and legit.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: amicktd

They worked for their own benefit to get trump elected. They see him as easy to manipulate. Flatter him. Roll out the red carpet and he's your best friend.
They are still manipulating things here. Putin selected Rex Tillerson over Mitt Romney according to investigative journalists Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their new book Russian Roulette

Right...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

there were endless investigation. Remember the fake Plame investigation? Look man, I already know you're just going to rationalize why THOSE were totally different and legit.

You mean when the White House potentially marked a CIA agent for death for a short term political gain? What was fake bout them?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hmmm, well, if you follow the California example, there's a far less expensive solution. They don't need FEMA camps; there's 50,000 homeless living on the streets of LA alone!
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Again. This is why you're having trouble. You think they're all country club friends who all think alike and are all chummy chummy. That's why you think everybody looks at these facts with partisan glasses on. That's how you view the world.
I bet if we met in real life you'd like me. Most people do. Not patting myself on the back. I worked with the pubic for decades and just learned how to relate to different t people. If politics didn't come up you'd engage me and share a drink.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The DNC are tightly connected to Mexicans? What kind of happy horse # is this?

Another gem. Lol

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join