It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I think at this point we'd all love to see or hear the evidence of any crime(s) Trump is accused of.

No. I think I'll wait until the entire investigation is over and see what occurs.

I'm sure we're all well aware by now that "collusion" isn't actually a crime in and of itself.

True. There is not one crime that covers the general term "collusion", but there are other laws that cover the various forms of collusion.

To say there is no such crime as collusion is a bit disingenuous.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Seychelles Island...Trump tower...Moscow...Trump tower again...Philadelphia...Cyprus...etc.
There are over twenty incidences of trump associates meeting with high level Russian presidential connections and oligarchs with ties to Putin. Plus telephone calls, e mails and text messages.
Secret back channels, damning testimony by aides and associates, the refusal by trump associates to answer questions... these are things you just refuse to consider at all.

It takes a special kind of naivete to turn a blind eye to all the meetings and connections.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is how it;s going to go from here on out. When Democrats win elections, everything is as it should be. When Republicans win, "The Russians did it".

We're being marginalized and disposed of.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

More proof that we won't be able to make any headway on this investigation until November. I eagerly await that report from Schiff though.

Honestly, will we EVER see all this hubbub when Democrats win elections?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
This is how it;s going to go from here on out. When Democrats win elections, everything is as it should be. When Republicans win, "The Russians did it".

Are you okay with Russia messing with our politics? Next time they will help the Dems, then let's see who is outraged.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Are you okay with Russia messing with our politics? Next time they will help the Dems, then let's see who is outraged.

Are you ok with Mexico? The DNC seems to be very tightly connect to Mexico and it's citizens in order to change US policy to benefit them. That's an actual tangible thing that is right out in the open. How exactly did Russia "mess with our politics"? The MSM messes with our politics! Are you telling me that I voted against Hillary because of Russia? Do you know how INSANE that sounds?

And answer honestly. Will we see any of this talk of Russia when Democrats win or will it suddenly go away until the next Republican win?
edit on 13-3-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And what of the Media/DMC's standard on threatening our democracy? They said that if Trump challenged election results it would be a threat to our democracy and yet the media and DNC have gone way above and beyond challenging election results.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

And answer honestly. Will we see any of this talk of Russia when Democrats win or will it suddenly go away until the next Republican win?

No, the Republicans will be screaming "Russia!"

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What revelations? They're all conspiracy theories or lies.
There's been no evidence of any bias . You guys make it up.
Secret societies and secret coup plans are so laughable.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Except you ignore the fact that the GOP Elite would love to see Pence running the show rather than Trump.

Sorry, but it's Trump's credibility that shines in this.

NOT the GOP's or the Democrats!

That's why we elected Trump....REMEMBER??

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why would he do that just because he votes republican?
This is illogical thinking. . Just because they vote the same party means they all stand up for or protect and cover for each other? If that's the case then you should be rooting for Mueller. Go team go. Right?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't think you got the cliche right.
It's two sides of the same coin.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

nope, a lie...both Bushs won, no Russians, Reagan won, no Russians.....take a history class, sparky

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Seychelles Island...Trump tower...Moscow...Trump tower again...Philadelphia...Cyprus...etc.
There are over twenty incidences of trump associates meeting with high level Russian presidential connections and oligarchs with ties to Putin. Plus telephone calls, e mails and text messages.
Secret back channels, damning testimony by aides and associates, the refusal by trump associates to answer questions... these are things you just refuse to consider at all.

It takes a special kind of naivete to turn a blind eye to all the meetings and connections.

Does that include the time Sessions was in the same building as the Russian ambassador along with thousands of other people?

Do you have a count of the number of times Trump associates have been near high-level officials from other countries, for comparison?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There's a reason the states with the highest percentage of college educated adults are also democrat states. Those SAT vocabulary words are tough.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I don't think you got the cliche right.
It's two sides of the same coin.

hey silly...do you ever feel like your arguing with a shill, or a bot?...I do...that's why after 10 years on here, I can't help but be sarcastic. however I do like reading your posts, keep it up for as long as you can

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't know...Those special elections that dems keep winning mean something.

It's the trump effect. He's the antithesis of king Midas. Everything he touches turns to #.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Only to the extent that they could takes votes away from Hillary. They were anti Hillary.
Not pro Bernie or ha ha Jill Stein.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

nope, a lie...both Bushs won, no Russians, Reagan won, no Russians.....take a history class, sparky

When the last Bush won they claimed the election was stolen and called it "The Bush regime" for 8 years. The Russian thing is new. Like I said, going forward this is how it will be.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't know...Those special elections that dems keep winning mean something.

Clearly the Russians are meddling in those elections, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join