It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you just ignore all the pro HRC people leading the investigations? Okay that's one way to deal with reality.

You mean the Republican appointed former FBI director? Pretty sure he doesn't like Hillary Clinton, but collect ten points for dragging her into the thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So you just ignore all the pro HRC people leading the investigations? Okay that's one way to deal with reality.

How do you make things up so easily? How am I ignoring anyone? I'm accepting the conclusions of the investigations.

Stay in your own lane and let me do my own thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Seriously? After all the new revelations about the obvious FBI and DoJ bias you still believe the conclusions of these investigations were genuine?
Well you better buckle up because the IG report begs to differ.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

want to know why nothing will occur besides some hanger ons getting arrested, its pretty simple even thought the republicans hate trump, if a president goes down in flames like many democrat voters want you open every single president that has ever or will ever use opposition research to jail time.

That depends on why he goes down. Trump may have been 100% on the up-and-up during the election but still go down because he obstructed justice while the investigation was occurring. Though, I can't lie that if Trump is ultimately impeached and if it sticks that will have MAJOR legal implications for future political discourse and accountability.

So they will find something to pin on some flunkies than march around claiming victory and trump gets to finish his term and run again if he chooses. Which secures the continued use of foreign intelligence assets to try and destroy political opponents.

Maybe. I can see that happening too.

As For bill being impeached... so what, it changed nothing he didn't leave office he didn't get punished for a crime it was literally a multi-million dollar waste of money.

Well we are in agreement on that one. That entire fiasco was a HUGE waste of time and tax payer money. Making a huge legal deal about copping some head even if it did result in infidelity can't be anything BUT a partisan witch hunt.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes. Seriously. Does it hurt your head that I don't accept right wing talking points as easily as you do?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the house "intelligence" committee went against EVERY "intelligence" agency, and announced there is no collusion....the entire republican side should be fired from that committee....they are not capable of doing their job....

to suggest that they know more than the thousands of career analysts means they might be even guilty of an espionage cover-up.....the republican members of that committee don't give a s**t about protecting America...

How do you possibly form such a ridiculous view of reality? Btw didn't we find out it was only two agencies? And what makes you think the analysts had any real understanding of the situation before they had done a real analysis? The simple fact is you will not be satisfied until the investigation comes to the specific conclusion you want it to reach...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You mean the Republican appointed former FBI director? Pretty sure he doesn't like Hillary Clinton, but collect ten points for dragging her into the thread.

Following your logic Mueller will clear Trump because he is a Republican. Didn't think that through did you?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. Seriously. Does it hurt your head that I don't accept right wing talking points as easily as you do?

You believe the liberal talking points. Spoiler they are the same side of a coin.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Only in right wing world which makes up only about 20% of the electorate.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You believe the liberal talking points. Spoiler they are the same side of a coin.

The expression is that they are the other side of the same coin... If you are going to throw cliches at me, at least get them right.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Following your logic Mueller will clear Trump because he is a Republican. Didn't think that through did you?

Wow. You are the one who posted without thinking it through.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Well there are a lot of people who have lost all credibility.

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

I'll give you a hint, it involves the letters DEM and CNN.

it's trump and the republicans, trump's entire family is in bed with foreigners who they owe money to....we, as this point don't need your hint...his financial ties to Russia and Putins blackmailing of our president are self-evident....they have trump by the balls, if he had any...maybe he can call up Hillary and ask to borrow her big ones

I love CNN, they report on trumps words and actions, and the right-wingers here can't handle that

That’s a blatant lie with no proof to back it up. Your no better than the propaganda you so vehemently rail against.

proof?.....how many intelligence agencies publically announcing Putin wanted trump over Hillary do you need?.....I'll take the word of dedicated, career Intel agents over any Bulls**t handed out by right-wingers.....you can't handle the truth, you take the word of conspiracy bloggers and right-wing nutjobs......

Show me proof Trumps “entire family” owes money to foreigners.

Then show me proof of Trump having ties to Russia and currently being blackmailed for it.

Then show me proof Trump doesn’t have balls. Hell if anything Trump has bigger balls than all the previous presidents combined. He took on the entire worlds elite and still does it on a daily basis.

But it is painfully obvious you aren’t here for anything other than Trump hate. Stay triggered my friend it’s invaluable entertainment on my downtime.

look it up yourself there, sparky.....I'm not here to enlighten you, when you would believe nothing I said anyway....yeah I hate trump...I don't like a president committing treason.

How do you research fantasies you created in your head? When you answer that one I’ll give it a go.

BTW: I used to dislike Trump as well just check my posting history. It took me a while to swallow my pride and realize I was on the wrong side of the argument. I’m well read in both echo chambers.
edit on 13-3-2018 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2018 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The expression is that they are the other side of the same coin... If you are going to throw cliches at me, at least get them right.

Ever get the impression that many of the pro--Trump members here speak English as a second language?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: jjkenobi

Only in right wing world which makes up only about 20% of the electorate.

It's adorable how you people still overestimate your influence in the grand scheme of things. I guess the silent majority showing who is boss wasn't enough. Do you really think the Democrats earned any more votes by voting against tax cuts,siding with illegals hence criminals by law and in the process anihilated the legal immigrant voter base? HRC insulted millions of women just a few days ago again. The only thing that can save the Democrat party is cut all ties with her. She is [toxic] to everyone afiliated with her.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did anyone except the true Trump believers view this as the end-all be-all to the Russia investigation? The reactions on social media are hilarious.

I get the feeling a lot of the people jumping for joy are also the same people who believe police departments when they investigate themselves..

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Did anyone except the true Trump believers view this as the end-all be-all to the Russia investigation? The reactions on social media are hilarious.

I get the feeling a lot of the people jumping for joy are also the same people who believe police departments when they investigate themselves..

Yeah as if you and the other wouldn't do the same if a Democrat HIC found nothing that incriminated your side. Wow the hypocrisy is mindblowing.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
funny how you forget to add they were "pro" bernie and jill too
edit on 13-3-2018 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah as if you and the other wouldn't do the same if a Democrat HIC found nothing that incriminated your side. Wow the hypocrisy is mindblowing.

Look, I understand every supposed bombshell you guys scream at the heavens about turns out to mean nothing at all, every single time. Don't get mad at me, get mad at the people who lead you to believe this pile of horse crap.

And I ain't no lefty, just someone who easily sees this game for exactly what it is. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

At this point I'm waiting until November. I really don't feel like enough Republicans will place country over party to seriously investigate Trump and we need a Blue Congress to do that.

So basically the only people who can fairly investigate Russian collusion are Dems? The same people who created the Steele Dossier that was illegally created to open an illegal investigation on a sitting president......

Sounds fair.....

LOL

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join