It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why don't we wait till the Democrats release the transcripts that is their job to pass them on for security clearance then release to the public. Nothing released yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Well there are a lot of people who have lost all credibility.

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

I'll give you a hint, it involves the letters DEM and CNN.

it's trump and the republicans, trump's entire family is in bed with foreigners who they owe money to....we, as this point don't need your hint...his financial ties to Russia and Putins blackmailing of our president are self-evident....they have trump by the balls, if he had any...maybe he can call up Hillary and ask to borrow her big ones

I love CNN, they report on trumps words and actions, and the right-wingers here can't handle that

That’s a blatant lie with no proof to back it up. Your no better than the propaganda you so vehemently rail against.

proof?.....how many intelligence agencies publically announcing Putin wanted trump over Hillary do you need?.....I'll take the word of dedicated, career Intel agents over any Bulls**t handed out by right-wingers.....you can't handle the truth, you take the word of conspiracy bloggers and right-wing nutjobs......

You're conflating two issues. It's fairly well established Putin hated Clinton. Of course he'd rather Trump over her, just like he tried to help Sanders in the Dem primary.

The issue of whether Trump actively colluded with the Russians is separate. There's no proof of that at this point.

on TV, explaining why he (trump) fired Comey....it's in his OWN WORDS!.....yeah I guess trump confessing publically IN HIS OWN WORDS is not proof for you......you can't handle it, that's all

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Yes that one, and what you said is largely why the meeting is only collusion and not conspiracy. Though there MAY be some obstruction of justice charges coming as a result of trying to initially cover up the reason the meeting happened when this story first broke. This would be the case regardless of the legality of the meeting.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The issue of whether Trump actively colluded with the Russians is separate. There's no proof of that at this point.

Correction: Collusion has already been proven. That was proven with that meeting in Trump tower. HOWEVER, collusion isn't illegal. Conspiracy is illegal. Conspiracy hasn't been proven. Yet.

If you really believe that you've given up any claim to being impartial. Of course we already knew that since you are inclined to believe anything Adam Schiff says.

Wow, and so much for any semblance of a respectful conversation. I guess I don't have to consider you impartial anymore either. Oh and I'm done talking to you now.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Um... No. I'm not an investigator and anything I can find you can easily find with the same Google search I'd make. Furthermore, the claim that Putin and co. literally HACKED the election is a strawman argument, so I don't have to address that silliness at all.

The whole russian collusion case hinges on the fact that Putin helped Trump get elected and that would only be possible if electoral votes were changed and now it's a strawman because you have no logical answer for it? Well that was easy. Thanks for playing.

Clearly that isn't the case since what you said is a strawman and a lie yet the investigation is still ongoing despite that. Perhaps you should go deny some ignorance?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: jimmyx

Exactly, amazingly the GOP can end an investigation, faster than the FBI can, without even questioning half of the people in play. The report only says trump camp, made "poor choices" and that "the trump tower meeting, never should have happened", which shows the GOP, knows some shady things were done.

Yet, they republicans, feel they know enough, and like trump, just dismiss the FBI as if they are irrelevant. It really is a disgrace to our country.

The FBI cleared Trump a while ago.

www.nytimes.com...

It's sad Democrats only hold power through low information voters.

People who are gullible enough to think that the intelligence community will let some commie russian operative take control of the Presidency.

wow.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Um... No. I'm not an investigator and anything I can find you can easily find with the same Google search I'd make. Furthermore, the claim that Putin and co. literally HACKED the election is a strawman argument, so I don't have to address that silliness at all.

The whole russian collusion case hinges on the fact that Putin helped Trump get elected and that would only be possible if electoral votes were changed and now it's a strawman because you have no logical answer for it? Well that was easy. Thanks for playing.

Clearly that isn't the case since what you said is a strawman and a lie yet the investigation is still ongoing despite that. Perhaps you should go deny some ignorance?

Yeah well Republicans are biased because they believe the russian collusion is BS. The Democrats are biased because they believe the russian collusion is real. What's the difference between them again? You just stated yourself you believe a Democrat memo more then a Republican memo because it alligns with your personal narrative. Admit it you are not interested in finding out the truth. You just want to be right.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

without even questioning half of the people in play.

Gee. Wonder how that happened.

freebeacon.com...

House Democrats are continuing to block testimony from about a dozen witnesses who sought to appear before the intelligence oversight panel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

just dismiss the FBI as if they are irrelevant. It really is a disgrace to our country.

The FBI made themselves irrelevant. No, the disgrace is Dems loving the FBI for clearing Hillary, but then they wanted Comey's head on a stick for saying bad things about her and then whined when Trump actually fired him. You're good as long as they were saying exactly what you wanted.

link   

I believe a Democrat memo more than a Republican memo because of the contents within the memo are more descriptive and present a better idea of the evidence used to obtain the FISA warrant than the Republican memo does. There is also a contradiction in the Republican memo that points to it being written to obfuscate instead of illuminate.

Though I can understand why you don't care about nuance like that when all you care about is insulting me. I'm not surprised since you pitched the stupid strawman that the Russians literally hacked the election (which is an amalgamation of them hacking the DNC and them orchestrating a massive disinfo campaign using propaganda and fake news to downplay HIllary and upplay Trump with a possibility of more nefarious actions behind the scenes)

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What did you think of the Benghazi, Email, and Monica investigations?

They went on for a long time and as I remember it many Democrats complained about how nothing was there and it was a waste of money.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, and we have republicans complaining about the waste of time and money, and I wager the result will be the same.
Just a grand way for politicians to grans stand and spend money.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If there’s so much evidence, why hasn’t Mueller produced it?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah and that was enough to sway 60+ million votes? Do you really believe this BS? You do know people are allowed to think for themselves right? If this is your whole argument i got pretty bad news for you.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2018 by neo96 because: Russia's check bounced

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

What did you think of the Benghazi, Email, and Monica investigations?

I think that each of them are whataboutisms.

They went on for a long time and as I remember it many Democrats complained about how nothing was there and it was a waste of money.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, and we have republicans complaining about the waste of time and money, and I wager the result will be the same.

Benghazi had eight investigations into it. Counting the two in Congress and the Mueller one there is only three investigations into Trump. So far. One has wrapped up.

The Monica case resulted in Clinton being impeached over a gotcha moment perjury charge.

Oh and the email investigation cleared Hillary, but not without Trey Gowdy promising years more of investigations after the election. A promise that failed to materialize when Trump was elected instead of Hillary (almost like the motivation for those investigations was 100% partisan in nature or something).

How is this comparable to those other events? I mean, if you discard nuance I can see how they may be related, but discarding nuance is dumb.

Just a grand way for politicians to grans stand and spend money.

Justice isn't grandstanding. Liberals sat through the investigations which you just named, so surely you should have the patience to sit through the investigations into Trump. Right?
edit on 13-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So you just ignore all the pro HRC people leading the investigations? Okay that's one way to deal with reality.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

People who are gullible enough to think that the intelligence community will let some commie russian operative take control of the Presidency.

I don't know where you studied civics, but the intelligence community does not elect the President in this country. They are, however, doing their best to correct the situation. This requires action by Congress, as specified by the Constitution. Unfortunately, certain lawmakers seem to be willing to tolerate an intolerable situation if they feel it gives them a short term political advantage. They do not understand that Russia's objective is political paralysis, not the ascendancy of a particular party or office holder. Since nothing has been done to prevent it, the Russians will do the sake thing in the next election, and favor the other party.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Putin has said he does not like Hillary. That does not mean he tried to help Trump, it means he probably spread propaganda here to try to make Hillary lose. It is her own fault, it has nothing to do with Trump, he just benefited by Putin's dislike of Hillary. That does not mean Trump even knew that Moscow was doing that. He does now admit with input from the intelligence agencies that Russia was trying to interfere with the outcome. Those agencies did definitely say that what Russia did would probably not have changed the outcome of the election.

I repeat what sounds correct and I pay attention to what these agencies are saying. Hillary was interfering with a Russian election a few years back, so she did it yet Putin can't?

link   

Yeah and that was enough to sway 60+ million votes? Do you really believe this BS? You do know people are allowed to think for themselves right? If this is your whole argument i got pretty bad news for you.

I see it's time to make the statement I'm forced to make in literally every thread about the Trump investigation since you guys LOVE to jump to conclusions about my beliefs:
I haven't proclaimed guilt one way or the other towards Trump or his administration. I am awaiting the results of the investigations to finish. Namely Mueller's investigation as I think that is the best one and the one most likely to get to the bottom of things. Until then I am withholding judgement. I have suspicions, but I am being VERY careful not to substitute my suspicions for my beliefs.

Now if you want to continue to believe otherwise about me then we should stop talking as that means you aren't looking to have an honest conversation with me and only looking to argue pointlessly.

link   

want to know why nothing will occur besides some hanger ons getting arrested, its pretty simple even thought the republicans hate trump, if a president goes down in flames like many democrat voters want you open every single president that has ever or will ever use opposition research to jail time.

So they will find something to pin on some flunkies than march around claiming victory and trump gets to finish his term and run again if he chooses. Which secures the continued use of foreign intelligence assets to try and destroy political opponents.

As For bill being impeached... so what, it changed nothing he didn't leave office he didn't get punished for a crime it was literally a multi-million dollar waste of money.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Well there are a lot of people who have lost all credibility.

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

I'll give you a hint, it involves the letters DEM and CNN.

it's trump and the republicans, trump's entire family is in bed with foreigners who they owe money to....we, as this point don't need your hint...his financial ties to Russia and Putins blackmailing of our president are self-evident....they have trump by the balls, if he had any...maybe he can call up Hillary and ask to borrow her big ones

I love CNN, they report on trumps words and actions, and the right-wingers here can't handle that

That’s a blatant lie with no proof to back it up. Your no better than the propaganda you so vehemently rail against.

proof?.....how many intelligence agencies publically announcing Putin wanted trump over Hillary do you need?.....I'll take the word of dedicated, career Intel agents over any Bulls**t handed out by right-wingers.....you can't handle the truth, you take the word of conspiracy bloggers and right-wing nutjobs......

Show me proof Trumps “entire family” owes money to foreigners.

Then show me proof of Trump having ties to Russia and currently being blackmailed for it.

Then show me proof Trump doesn’t have balls. Hell if anything Trump has bigger balls than all the previous presidents combined. He took on the entire worlds elite and still does it on a daily basis.

But it is painfully obvious you aren’t here for anything other than Trump hate. Stay triggered my friend it’s invaluable entertainment on my downtime.

look it up yourself there, sparky.....I'm not here to enlighten you, when you would believe nothing I said anyway....yeah I hate trump...I don't like a president committing treason.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join