It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G0P Rep Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks on Russia Report : We Have Lost All Credibility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Dems are not wrong, there are a ton of interviews that have not been done.

Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians worked to help Trump.

“I don’t know that necessarily there was a full-fledged campaign to do everything that they could to help elect Donald Trump,” he added. “I think that their goal was chaos.”

Its funny non of that is in the report.....HMMMM...

The draft report released by his fellow Republicans on Monday claims otherwise, saying Russian President Vladimir Putin interfered in the election but not with the goal of aiding Trump.

The FBI has already said that Russians were helping trump, by spreading propaganda, lies, and anything else they could, on Websites just like ATS. So already this shows the GOP is not looking into this, only half heartedly.

"We've gone completely off the rails, and now we're just basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news. ... We've lost all credibility" - Rep. Tom Rooney on the Republican decision to end the House Russia investigation cnn.it...

www.yahoo.com...

Now the 2018 elections are coming and Coats has said this...

While Coats said that it is "highly likely" the Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2018 US midterm elections, he admitted "we just don't know how much and when, where."

I hope if a bunch of stupid stories come out, people FACT CHECK them with more than one source. I cant tell you how many utterly ridiculous stories I read about Hillary, during the 2016 election (and still do). It was to the point where I was face palming, daily. Yet people shared them, and discussed them as absolute FACT. It really was, sad.

trump is a bad person, 3 wives, he cheated on each of them, and at least Bill is still married to his first wife. trump has 0 respect for Vows, marriage, women, or the truth. He is the king of FAKE NEWS.

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well there are a lot of people who have lost all credibility.

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

I'll give you a hint, it involves the letters DEM and CNN.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

At this point I'm waiting until November. I really don't feel like enough Republicans will place country over party to seriously investigate Trump and we need a Blue Congress to do that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
the house "intelligence" committee went against EVERY "intelligence" agency, and announced there is no collusion....the entire republican side should be fired from that committee....they are not capable of doing their job....

to suggest that they know more than the thousands of career analysts means they might be even guilty of an espionage cover-up.....the republican members of that committee don't give a s**t about protecting America...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Every nation does something to anther countries' elections, as long as the don't physically change votes, who cares

Do you think Putin did things "for" both candidates? Like pushing anti fracking agenda and that people that drill are bad. Who do you think that helped, what party mimics that feelings?

Why wouldn't Russia try to effect the American outcome, thinking other wise is naive at best, and things that are against ATS T&C at worst.

There is no proof that Russia changed one vote. There is proof that more americans are working, more americans have more money, and many other positives, that Russia does not wanted you to celebrate. Come enjoy the positives instead of festering in hate....love not hate, man, love not hate

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This is old news now. It already came out that the Russians were spreading propaganda on the internet to create chaos and assist not only Trump, but Bernie as well. Funny how you leave out that Bernie was getting help from their propaganda as well. So I guess this is just another one of those partisan hack hitpieces. When you got proof Trump actively worked with Russians to undermine our election process let me know.

With Hillary’s anti Russia rhetoric during her campaign I honestly don’t blame Russia for trying to prevent a candidate from winning. They probably don’t want an unnecessary war with the super power of the world.
edit on 13-3-2018 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Exactly, amazingly the GOP can end an investigation, faster than the FBI can, without even questioning half of the people in play. The report only says trump camp, made "poor choices" and that "the trump tower meeting, never should have happened", which shows the GOP, knows some shady things were done.

Yet, they republicans, feel they know enough, and like trump, just dismiss the FBI as if they are irrelevant. It really is a disgrace to our country.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Funny.

Knee slapping hilarious.

Democrats are credible!!!

Caught manufacturing evidence.

Caught weaponizing law enforcement,

Caught colluding with the media.

Caught rigging their primary.

Caught marching out foreign nationals at their convention.,

And it's Republicans that have lost credibility!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Rep. Tom Rooney of where ? Florida ? I.E. Mini- Cali ?
A Tweet from the Twits @ #FAKECNN ?
And then they figured that they had taken "stuff" out of context and it wasn't working , so they moved to quoting Schiff ? Adam really needs to consider changing the last 2 letters of his last name to the inverse letter of the alphabet. Would have more meaning. Quality added at little cost.
/End Rant.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

it's trump and the republicans, trump's entire family is in bed with foreigners who they owe money to....we, as this point don't need your hint...his financial ties to Russia and Putins blackmailing of our president are self-evident....they have trump by the balls, if he had any...maybe he can call up Hillary and ask to borrow her big ones

I love CNN, they report on trumps words and actions, and the right-wingers here can't handle that
edit on 13-3-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

trump is a bad person, 3 wives, he cheated on each of them, and at least Bill is still married to his first wife.

And what does this have to do with the Russia Report? People with multiple divorces are somehow Russia controlled agents now?

You should contact CNN about this discovery that takes the sinister Russia conspiracy to a whole new level. Just imagine how many people deep digging journalistic geniuses like Don Lemon and Brian Stelter can identify as Russian stooges now that you have made this bombshell connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No.

Everything you are trying to argue about Trump-Russia collusion is a nauseating lie.

edit on 3 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: jjkenobi

It's not Trump

It's not Republicans.

it's trump and the republicans, trump's entire family is in bed with foreigners who they owe money to....we, as this point don't need your hint...his financial ties to Russia and Putins blackmailing of our president are self-evident....they have trump by the balls, if he had any...maybe he can call up Hillary and ask to borrow her big ones

I love CNN, they report on trumps words and actions, and the right-wingers here can't handle that

That’s a blatant lie with no proof to back it up. Your no better than the propaganda you so vehemently rail against.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

At this point I'm waiting until November. I really don't feel like enough Republicans will place country over party to seriously investigate Trump and we need a Blue Congress to do that.

Wow.

No collusion found. Even with an investigation lead by a swamp rat.

....But it's because there's not enough Dems in Congress now.

At what point is this considered delusional?

What will be the excuse after November?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wow.

No collusion found. Even with an investigation lead by a swamp rat.

Mueller's investigation seems to disagree with these Republicans. I trust an FBI agent more than a politician. Though I can see why you are so eager to trust a group of politicians. Because they are saying something you desperately want to believe.

....But it's because there's not enough Dems in Congress now.

At what point is this considered delusional?

Fling all the ad hominems you want, but come November things may not be so rosy for you. Hell, keep doing it, you'll be one of the people I'll love rubbing in your face the change in political winds since you've been doing it to liberals for the last 2 years.

What will be the excuse after November?

I'm guessing you'll come up with some idiotic conspiracy to explain why we can't trust the Democrats as has been the case every step of this investigation.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Funny.

Knee slapping hilarious.

putin can expose trump's money laundering at any time, that's why your dear leader has no balls to protect America from the Russian takeover of the republican party...Nunes and/or his family must have been threatened by the Russians....that public poisoning in England was a warning to Trump and the republicans that they can reach out any time and take them out.....bunch of republican wussies with not a testicle among all of them

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah and some people here still tell us nobody is panicking over this. The meltdowns prove otherwise. It's hilarious to watch people scramble like crazy and completely dismiss that their side did basically the same in U1,F&F,Benghazi and what not. Some of you should also do some research of who was responsible for blocking witnesses pro tip it wasn't the GOP.

I'm enjoying this a little too much.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Has nothing to do with what I said.

But I do love the smell of histronics in the morning.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: neo96
Funny.

Knee slapping hilarious.

putin can expose trump's money laundering at any time, that's why your dear leader has no balls to protect America from the Russian takeover of the republican party...Nunes and/or his family must have been threatened by the Russians....that public poisoning in England was a warning to Trump and the republicans that they can reach out any time and take them out.....bunch of republican wussies with not a testicle among all of them

Any other random conspiracies you wanna wrap into that clusterf*** you just posted? Don’t half a** it, just go full retard.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Exactly, amazingly the GOP can end an investigation, faster than the FBI can, without even questioning half of the people in play. The report only says trump camp, made "poor choices" and that "the trump tower meeting, never should have happened", which shows the GOP, knows some shady things were done.

Yet, they republicans, feel they know enough, and like trump, just dismiss the FBI as if they are irrelevant. It really is a disgrace to our country.

You're reading more into this than there really is. These committee investigations have been a waste of money since Mueller began. For one, there's going to be witnesses Mueller isn't going to want them talking to, which limits their investigative avenues. Also, it's inherently partisan. The sooner they wrapped up, the better. We were never going to learn anything useful from them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join