It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson is OUT!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: GuidedKill

TDS is real, and a lot of people including the OP suffer from it.

You know that works both ways, I could say that you also have TDS because you have became so brainwashed by his propaganda and the propaganda of the right that you have developed Trump Derangement Syndrome to the extend that you cannot find any kind of fault with man.

But I don't because all this talk of TDS is stupid and just another way to snidely insult someone who you disagree with but cannot articulate a sensible response.

So how about rather than running around shouting about TDS like that actually means something you debate the topic and hand.

Oh I can find fault all day, It just isn't going to be for trivial crap like most of the Alt-Left outrage. I could care less who he fires or has sex with or if he has two scoops. It needs more meat than that to outrage me......sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That golf course photo is an advertisement for the BRO..the bra for men as first presented on Seinfeld. I think trump is a C cup.

Ahhh hypocrisy. Just a few hours ago in a thread that had news you didn't care for, you said to me:

Grow up. 
Can't we keep the discussion above the sixth grade for once? Or is that too much to ask.

Yeah.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do you really think a business person should allow insubordination within their organization ?
What reality do you live in ?

That's the problem....Most of them have been so far removed from reality for a very very long time. Employee's come and go, some do good jobs some don't. Why would Trump or his White house be any different?

TDS is real, and a lot of people including the OP suffer from it.

Exactly. In a business atmosphere, when it becomes obvious someone isn't the best person for the job, you replace them ASAP because you're losing productivity and money. In government, you're not always losing money but you are losing productivity and that person isn't doing the best job for the American people. They should be replaced ASAP as well.

However, a politician President would might not replace them right away because they're more worried about their image, optics, how it will look and how the press will cover it. So in the choice between protecting his own image and making sure you've got the person that's going to do the best job for the American people, a politician would choose to protect his image.

That's the type of person some people would rather have as President?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

That golf course photo is an advertisement for the BRO..the bra for men as first presented on Seinfeld. I think trump is a C cup.

Ahhh hypocrisy. Just a few hours ago in a thread that had news you didn't care for, you said to me:

Grow up. 
Can't we keep the discussion above the sixth grade for once? Or is that too much to ask.

Yeah.

If they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know that works both ways, I could say that you also have TDS because you have became so brainwashed by his propaganda and the propaganda of the right that you have developed Trump Derangement Syndrome to the extend that you cannot find any kind of fault with man.

Yes , you could say that. But in knowing it was just a fallacious tripe argument you did not.
There may be some hope (at least a trifle) for you yet.

edit on 3/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What about the US being a member of NATO? We here in the UK would appear to have had a chemical attack on our soil and the finger points to Russia.

The FSB have form here, remember Litvinenko.

I work in Salisbury just around the corner from where this happened. The attack was in public and traces of the nerve agent (identified by Porton Down as being a Russian one - Novichok) have been found in several public places. A Policeman who was first on the scene is critically ill and numerous members of the public have been treated.

The ball is in Russia's court. They have until midnight to come up with a believable explanation.

I gather Trump is now talking about this, albeit guardedly.

Pretty serious stuff.

We Brits may even have to up our security alert status to "A bit miffed".

Would be nice indeed to have some back up from our Yank friends.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Getting rid of Tillerson is one of the dumbest things Trump has done so far. I thought Tillerson was a very good choice that Trump made. He is more level headed than most people.

Now, the Anti-trump people actually have a legitimate claim as to Trump's ability to do his job correctly. I think Tillerson actually wanted to leave though, he does not need the stress the media and left is spewing. Why would someone so successful want to work at that job in the first place? I think Tillerson thought he could help the people and businesses of this country but it seems a lot of people want to continue on the wrong path we have been on for years, those people are incapable of seeing they are following the wrong path. We live in an economy based on irrational beliefs. It is doomed to collapse because it is not based on a stable and truthful concept.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Grow up. 

Yeah.

Its kind of sad that this is what debate has descended into on ATS, its like a bunch of children crying "oohhhh but miss, yesterday he said this mean thing to me that I didn't like and now he is saying this other thing wahhhhh"

This thing, of holding members to the posts made on other threads and cherry picking quotes from other, non-related threads is pretty tiresome.

you have over 1000 posts on ATS, I am pretty sure if I wanted to go through them all I would find lots of contradictions and hypocrisies. But I don't because I think that would be a pretty darn stupid thing to do.

I think its best to debate what is being said on current thread rather than cherry picking out quotes from other threads to try to trip members up.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Not much yet. He's been fired

www.nytimes.com...
Just coming on tv now

Ummm...whatever happened to..."substantive OP's"...

This is a really sad effort Silly...go back and try again...stop with the click bait...

Not bothering to read the rest of the thread...no point...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: nwtrucker

We don’t need your moral support but we should bloody well get it over a major incident like this

At long last President Trump has reacted to the nerve agent issue in his most recent press conference, and I appreciate him doing so

BTW Russia has politised conspiracy theories and for some time now has been pushing false stories out. Clearly a certain percentage of social media site users now see MSN as fake news so will not fact check St Petersburg troll factory content they are consuming

Let me point out something that is being completely ignored in this thread. We certainly don't know what our intelligence agencies actually do. It is well and truly buried. yes? They certainly don't use the media as some sort of tool...unless there's a political motivation/goal. Yes?

They tend to handle these things their own way, be it retaliation with a quid pro quo or some other action. They do not publicize the fact that they know who, how and what was done. That gives the opposition forewarning. Yes?

If you think this isn't politically motivated, an easy means to wax indignant for we the masses....well, have at it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...whatever happened to..."substantive OP's"..

Same thing that is allowing Schwarzenegger to take a company to court for murder, and judges to hear cases against oil companies both foreign and domestic.

We live in an idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Love how the OP tried to spin this as something bad about Trump, total back fire, lmfao.

Instead, this sounds like good news.

A female is directing the CIA, thats a thread on its own. Congrats Trump on bringing female inspiration to the front.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't care for digging through a member's posting history either. But the OP literally posted that comment 2 hours after trying to condemn my post as immature.

I read the two posts within seconds of each other, and have zero apologies.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How do you folks reconcile the fact that Trump campaigned on the guise of picking 'the best people' and yet has seemingly fired more folks in his cabinet than any other president in resent history?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
How do you folks reconcile the fact that Trump campaigned on the guise of picking 'the best people' and yet has seemingly fired more folks in his cabinet than any other president in resent history?

Nothing.

We think nothing of it after than Anwan brothers.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nothing.

We think nothing of it after than Anwan brothers.

Your response is rather cryptic. You think nothing of it as in you had no mental conceptualization of Trump's original proclamation for picking the best people? Is that implying you didn't actually think he'd pick the best people?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

#Resist and #NeverTrump ensured that he only got sandbagged with crap. So instead of the best people, he just went after folks who might be good enough.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

#Resist and #NeverTrump ensured that he only got sandbagged with crap. So instead of the best people, he just went after folks who might be good enough.

Let me reiterate your statement to make sure I'm understanding you: Movements that opposed Trump and the Republicans (who together had complete control of the government) somehow managed to thwart all of Trump's 'best' picks and left him with no choice but to select for the top of the 'mediocre' pile?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's not cryptic to those who are informed.

Trump fired people big effing deal.

The other side keeps known criminals employed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's not cryptic to those who are informed.

Trump fired people big effing deal.

The other side keeps known criminals employed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your above response is a strawman argument.

Did you or did you not have knowledge of Trump proclaiming he would pick the 'best' people and that's what would make him such a good president?

Any attempt to dodge the question I will take as admission that you understood him originally and are too embarrassed to admit now that he has in fact failed miserably at that goal.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join