It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson is OUT!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yes it has. They just don't agree with the facts.

Obviously.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He at least stood up for the UK in this Salisbury incident recently

This is crazy

You think it might have something to do with May? She's not exactly in Trump's camp nor is most of the UK gov't. It is fairly obvious the Elite trail runs right back to the U.K..

It's not the U.S.'s job to automatically support every position of your gov't that is obviously against the policies of the current administration of the U.S..

Tillerson seems to be play by his own rules. No unlike HRC and Kerry did.

Say what again? Three people have been poisoned here in the UK, two of them being left in a critical condition, by a Russian nerve agent. Tillerson had the balls to support the UK and condemn Russia. So far Trump hasn't said a word about it. We do appreciate it when our titular allies in NATO show at least some support.

Hmm, so the Russians are stupid enough to use their own 'nerve agent'?

Apparently so. They murdered Litvinenko with Polonium, remember?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am not a fan of the former CIA chief being secretary of state. Does no one else find it a conflict of interest that our chief government overthrower is secretary of state?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WarPig1939

And to be precise he called him a #ing moron.

Nope. He called him a 'fcking imbecile'.
Please don't badmouth our poor morons!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

To be fair, you must admit todays Democratic party bears no resemblance to that of 10 years ago. Let alone 30 years ago. Clinton's policies would be seen as moderate right today for example.

link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I guess Trump should declare war on Russia, bail out the U.K.-like it has in the ME- all on a possible Russian incident?

Nope but it would be nice to at the very least have him issue a statement of support for the UK in investigating the matter (Doesn't even need to mention Russia)

I will wait to see what Nigel has to say before judging on the British side of this.

Who Farage?

He also seems to be very concerned about the Russian involvement, So now that Nigel is also talking about the Russians being involved what is your judgement or are you going to spin it somehow because it does not fit with your pro-Russia mentality.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I am not a fan of the former CIA chief being secretary of state. Does no one else find it a conflict of interest that our chief government overthrower is secretary of state?

I'm a Trump voter, and yeah. . . . this does concern me.

Machiavellian.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

If he agrees with the facts...
As if truth is subjective.

Well with trump it kind of is but in the real world not so much.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's nice, the director of the CIA becomes Secretary of State.

Is that even allowed? The head spook..

----

In 1998, along with other West Point alumni, Pompeo founded Thayer Aerospace and Private Security, which received a 2% investment from Koch Industries. In 2006, he sold his interest in Thayer, which was renamed Nex-Tech Aerospace, and became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment company, which was also a partner with Koch Industries.

Whats with theses people associated with Koch? Also I notice a lot of these guys are in the oil and defense/aerospace business.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mach2

Probably would be easier to do if you boss wasn't a pinball bouncing all over the issues depending on the weather.

He’s had the same stance on issues going back to the 80’s. It’s also verifiable by the MSM. But don’t let facts get in the way.

Is that so? Because he was a Democrat in the 80's until he became a Republican in 1987.

But in your defense, he then changed from a Republican to the Reform Party in 1999, and then back into a Democrat again in 2001. Here he is in 2008.

And as everyone knows, he stayed with the Democratic Party until he left them again for the Republican Party in 2009. He then became an independent before rejoining the Republican Party again.

I'm finding it hard to believe that he miraculously kept the "same stance on issues" while making such radical party changes again and again. If anything, this record seems to reinforce Silly's statement.

That's is likely due to your lack of desire to believe he has the same stances. I've left pretty much all the parties at one time or another. He has maintained the same stance on issues. It's the parties that are continuously changing their tune, if not their intentions.

That is so obvious, so blatant, that calling yourself enlightened......I choose to avoid mod chastisement rather than speak sooth....
edit on 13-3-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Its kind of funny how I recall Trump supporters denying that Rex ever called Trump a moron (or whatever it was) yet now are saying "Good, he called Trump a idiot he should be fired".

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I never denied it.

Signed.

A Trump Supporter. Stop trying to lump all supporters together. We arent clones. Good grief.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He at least stood up for the UK in this Salisbury incident recently

This is crazy

You think it might have something to do with May? She's not exactly in Trump's camp nor is most of the UK gov't. It is fairly obvious the Elite trail runs right back to the U.K..

It's not the U.S.'s job to automatically support every position of your gov't that is obviously against the policies of the current administration of the U.S..

Tillerson seems to be play by his own rules. No unlike HRC and Kerry did.

Say what again? Three people have been poisoned here in the UK, two of them being left in a critical condition, by a Russian nerve agent. Tillerson had the balls to support the UK and condemn Russia. So far Trump hasn't said a word about it. We do appreciate it when our titular allies in NATO show at least some support.

Hmm, so the Russians are stupid enough to use their own 'nerve agent'?

Apparently so. They murdered Litvinenko with Polonium, remember?

I recall that one. Yet I won't declare guilty on subsequent finger pointing based on that. Look, there's no shortage of issues I have with Putin and Russia. But let's not forget the British empire's meddling in other nations, probably the all time record holder, and I'm not jumping on the righteous indignation bandwagon, just yet.

Your big boys, you handle it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Tillerson called Trump a moron in public

*applause*

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be honest, I didn't know Tillerson that well, and I don't know Pompeo that well. I don't remember voting for either... seems to me only the names "Trump" and "Pence" were on the ballot we used. Maybe other states do things differently?

I did just listen to Trump as he boarded Marine One. He made a statement about "finally getting the cabinet he wants," which tells me maybe Tillerson was someone he was willing to work around until he could find someone better. There has been a huge problem with holdovers working against Trump, and I can see how it would be preferable to have a cantankerous old man who you at least know around rather than take a chance on someone who you simply don't know yet.

Anyway, it's Trump's decision.

Does this smell at least a little bit Machiavellian?

Nah, not really. It actually seems a little bit generous to the MSM and people like Sillyolme. What would they do all day without the occasional shocker like this to talk about?

TheRedneck

link   
You’re fired, Rex.

Next man up.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I suppose so.

I honestly don't know enough to say one way or another.

So I guess I "default" to a conspiratorial state of mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I never denied it.

Signed.

A Trump Supporter. Stop trying to lump all supporters together. We arent clones. Good grief.

Sorry you are of course correct....

I recall some Trump supports, not all, who denied that Rex ever called Trump a moron but are now saying its right for Trump to have fired Rex because he called Trump a moron.

Not all, but some of you are guilty of this.

happy now?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

They are saying Tillerson was fired on Friday. Tillerson seems surprised according to his aides and reporters traveling with him.

The Trump administration and Trump himself didn't seem to notify him. It's looking like he found out from the media like what happened with Comey. It's shameful if that's true. Not the right way to treat someone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join