It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson is OUT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 3132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

To be fair your country hasn’t been very supportive of America looking out for itself for a change, so you get what you give I guess. But if I recall correctly Trumps admin has put he most strenuous sanctions on Russia in a very long time if ever.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He at least stood up for the UK in this Salisbury incident recently

This is crazy

Yeah that is interesting....

The only cabinet level American government official to make a statement of support for the UK in regards to Russia and a day later he leaves his job.

Now IF I had a tin foil hat on I MIGHT find something interesting in that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's fun to see all the people that claimed Tillerson was the best man for the job when he was appointed suddenly turn on him.

I'm calling you out. Who said that? I don't recall anybody being particularly excited about Tillerson.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I won't even pretend to know Tillerson and determine if he was doing a good job or not.

But Mike Pompeo?

Does this smell at least a little bit Machiavellian?

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: nwtrucker

This is crazy

You think it might have something to do with May? She's not exactly in Trump's camp nor is most of the UK gov't. It is fairly obvious the Elite trail runs right back to the U.K..

It's not the U.S.'s job to automatically support every position of your gov't that is obviously against the policies of the current administration of the U.S..

Tillerson seems to be play by his own rules. No unlike HRC and Kerry did.

Say what again? Three people have been poisoned here in the UK, two of them being left in a critical condition, by a Russian nerve agent. Tillerson had the balls to support the UK and condemn Russia. So far Trump hasn't said a word about it. We do appreciate it when our titular allies in NATO show at least some support.

Hmm, so the Russians are stupid enough to use their own 'nerve agent'?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I never liked Tillerson from the start. Why Trump saw this bag of bones to be fit to run the state department is beyond me. He literally railed against the POTUS on every directive from the admin

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Yes but not a half baked idea off the cuff . This isn't making a deal for bricks to build a hotel.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do you really think a business person should allow insubordination within their organization ?
What reality do you live in ?

In the beginning of this farce Trump said how he surrounds himself with the best people in order to leverage their expertise. And since spewing that BS he has systematically driven out everyone with an opinion different than his own. So Trump believes he is the ONLY one who knows anything. He can never be wrong. So why not dispense of the charade and be the dictator he longs to be. Theh he won't have any disagreements. It's be just like North Korea agree or else. This county is going down the crapper.

Folks can change. Folks can change their minds.
Top executives are terminated all the time in business due to not wanting to follow the direction the CEO is taking the company.
A caution for you as well - careful as you go down the nonsense path least the nonsense becomes you...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's fun to see all the people that claimed Tillerson was the best man for the job when he was appointed suddenly turn on him.

I'm calling you out. Who said that? I don't recall anybody being particularly excited about Tillerson.

Correct. I remember more who said he wasn't qualified, and would be swayed because of his oil business dealings. Probably a Mandela effect thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's an incurable staff infection.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Gina Hapsel? We seriously dont need to go back to the days of detainee torture, which is the main thing I can find about her going back to 2002 and her involvement in that program.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

But if I recall correctly Trumps admin has put he most strenuous sanctions on Russia in a very long time if ever.

Now we all know thats not quite true......

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is crazy

Yeah that is interesting....

The only cabinet level American government official to make a statement of support for the UK in regards to Russia and a day later he leaves his job.

Now IF I had a tin foil hat on I MIGHT find something interesting in that.

I guess Trump should declare war on Russia, bail out the U.K.-like it has in the ME- all on a possible Russian incident?

Hmmm, might this be a diversion? One that takes the publics' attention off of other issues??

I will wait to see what Nigel has to say before judging on the British side of this. As far as Tillerson goes, worry about your own messes and we'll worry about ours.

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: nwtrucker

This is crazy

You think it might have something to do with May? She's not exactly in Trump's camp nor is most of the UK gov't. It is fairly obvious the Elite trail runs right back to the U.K..

It's not the U.S.'s job to automatically support every position of your gov't that is obviously against the policies of the current administration of the U.S..

Tillerson seems to be play by his own rules. No unlike HRC and Kerry did.

Say what again? Three people have been poisoned here in the UK, two of them being left in a critical condition, by a Russian nerve agent. Tillerson had the balls to support the UK and condemn Russia. So far Trump hasn't said a word about it. We do appreciate it when our titular allies in NATO show at least some support.

There's no evidence that Advlad Putler did it. Actually, I'll put my money on the MICes and their cloak & dagger branch. CIAsis for example.

Anyway. Tillerson is out? There will be no IQ-deathmatch with Mr. Presents then? Pity.
edit on 13-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mach2

Probably would be easier to do if you boss wasn't a pinball bouncing all over the issues depending on the weather.

He’s had the same stance on issues going back to the 80’s. It’s also verifiable by the MSM. But don’t let facts get in the way.

Is that so? Because he was a Democrat in the 80's until he became a Republican in 1987.

But in your defense, he then changed from a Republican to the Reform Party in 1999, and then back into a Democrat again in 2001. Here he is in 2008.

And as everyone knows, he stayed with the Democratic Party until he left them again for the Republican Party in 2009. He then became an independent before rejoining the Republican Party again.

I'm finding it hard to believe that he miraculously kept the "same stance on issues" while making such radical party changes again and again. If anything, this record seems to reinforce Silly's statement.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump says we will make a statement once we know the facts and "if we agree with them"
So the facts are based on what trump believes or agrees with. Interesting...

link   

First commandment of the trump presidency is
Thou shalt not criticize Russia.

Especially since Hillary’s Russian reset under Obama was so successful.

link   
So now the head of the CIA is Gina Haspel, who ran a waterboarding black-site in Thailand.
She is also is being sued by the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights for her role in the torture of Saudi nationals and since December there has been pressure on the German Prosecutor General to issue an arrest for Haspel on charges of war crimes.
..but..but...but.. she's a woman so Trump's not a misogynist after all...right guys?? Right?? Lol

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Good thing I don't depend on this community for my self esteem then huh?

With 25000 posts in your short period here, I’d disagree.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join