It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson is OUT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Is this just another attempt to redirect the news cycle about Stormy Daniels?

Tillerson sided with Theresa May on condemning Russia for the murder attempt of Sergei Skripal . This is going to be a bigger deal than trump realizes.
It just confirms to the American people that trump is more loyal to Russia than the USA.

What in the ever living HELL are you talking about?

Wtf indeed. Ill have what sillyolme is smoking. It looks like it works too well.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
First commandment of the trump presidency is
Thou shalt not criticize Russia.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So youre defending rexy??

edit on 13-3-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Mach2

You guys doesn't mean just you.

link   

First commandment of the trump presidency is
Thou shalt not criticize Russia.

It’s comments like these that make you hard to take seriously...oh well.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Seems like Rexy isn't on board with the NK agenda.

Why?

Because he's not an ADHD fly by the seat of your pants chaotic person that's why.
There's a reason the approach to NK should be better planned than "ok just tell him ill do it."

There is also a reason why the old archane diplomatic avenues haven't worked in the past. I'm not against trying something new.

link   
Ohhh come on now Trump!

This is turning into a bad joke.

Why can Trump not just leave people in office.

ohhh well another one bits the dust I guess.

I don't care if you support him or not, having such unstable senior government leadership is just all round bad.

Who wants to start taking bets on who is next.
edit on 13-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Smoking? Are you insinuating that I'm a drug user? Really?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Congratulations to Gina Haspel. First ever female CiA Director. She is controversial, it should be an interesting confirmation hearing for her. She was a part of the torture scandals.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

No I'm not .

link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He at least stood up for the UK in this Salisbury incident recently

This is crazy

You think it might have something to do with May? She's not exactly in Trump's camp nor is most of the UK gov't. It is fairly obvious the Elite trail runs right back to the U.K..

It's not the U.S.'s job to automatically support every position of your gov't that is obviously against the policies of the current administration of the U.S..

Tillerson seems to be play by his own rules. No unlike HRC and Kerry did.

Say what again? Three people have been poisoned here in the UK, two of them being left in a critical condition, by a Russian nerve agent. Tillerson had the balls to support the UK and condemn Russia. So far Trump hasn't said a word about it. We do appreciate it when our titular allies in NATO show at least some support.

You guys are free to wage war on Russia if that’s what your country decides. Trump said it long ago when running...were done fighting everyone’s war for them. So don’t be surprised if we sit back and don’t do anything about it. Plus is their definitive proof the Russian government was involved? I honestly don’t know because I’ve been more concerned with our own issues we have here in the U.S.

We're not going to go to war with Russia, we're just going to ask them to stop using weapons of mass destruction on our soil. If we need to put more sanctions in place, then fine. Strictly speaking we could invoke Article Five of the NATO charter and ask for help on this from our NATO allies. We very like won't, but it would be nice to get just the modicum of support from the White House. What would happen if a US citizen had been killed by this nerve agent?
Does Trump realise that if you stand up to threats today you stop a war tomorrow?
Tillerson gave us a strong statement of support that condemned Russia. The next day Trump fires him. Wow. I'm sure that May and her Cabinet now know (if they didn't suspect before) that they cannot count on Trump. If he still wants his state visit he's probably got a nasty shock coming.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: oldcarpy

Putin has SOMETHING on Trump. It's the only explanation for the way Trump acts on the matters of Russia. IN MY OPINION.

That being said, no collusion has been found after a year and a half.

link   
a reply to: amicktd

Good thing I don't depend on this community for my self esteem then huh?

link   

You guys doesn't mean just you.

Point taken. Some ppl like to lump all Trump supporters in to one big deplorable basket.

link   

Good thing I didnt assume your gender. That wouldve caused an uproar.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Seems like Rexy isn't on board with the NK agenda.

Why?

Probably, he wanted a war, and now it's clear he won't get it.

Goodbye Rex. Nobody will miss you.
edit on 13-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Tillerson is saying through his aide that he doesn't know why he was fired. He wanted to stay on the job. He hasn't talked to the President. He was fired Friday.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Do you really think a business person should allow insubordination within their organization ?
What reality do you live in ?

In the beginning of this farce Trump said how he surrounds himself with the best people in order to leverage their expertise. And since spewing that BS he has systematically driven out everyone with an opinion different than his own. So Trump believes he is the ONLY one who knows anything. He can never be wrong. So why not dispense of the charade and be the dictator he longs to be. Theh he won't have any disagreements. It's be just like North Korea agree or else. This county is going down the crapper.

link   
It's fun to see all the people that claimed Tillerson was the best man for the job when he was appointed suddenly turn on him.

link   

If the shoe fits.
Let's get back on topic. This is developing into a free for all again. Or leave the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join