It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raptures Delight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As some of you are familiar, there are "oddities" in pop culture and media.

Specifically, im talking about those all-to-coincidental lyrics, or those movie plots and scenes in shows that seem to almost predict future events.

Adult cartoons like the Simpsons are no stranger to this phenomenon.

Just do a search on the Simpsons and predictions. You'll find numerous jaw dropping "coincidences".

Probably the most well know is an episode from 1999 where Lisa simpson is holding up a magazine titled "New York" with a $9 on the left side of the cover, and to its right are the twin tower's silhouettes...which of course looks like two ones or the number even.

Effectively the magazine cover quite obviously says "New York 911".

Many of you brainy people already know this. What im about to share with you may not jive, may rock your socks, it may just be something of interest.

Seth Macfarlane has two main tv series. Family Guy and American Dad. I watch them all the time. Its kind of my catharsis in kind of a serious way.

I cannot tell you how many totally insane coincidences this show has had, not only predicting future events (do a search if interested) but has also had a very personal level of connection with my own life.

In fact, a number of the characters in both shows have the same names as a bunch of my direct family members...including myself.

Okay, onto the meat of the thread...if you're still with me here, I dont think youll be disappointed.

In the show "American Dad" there is an episode called "Rapture's Delight."

As you could probably have guessed, its about the rapture and return of Jesus for armaggedon.

I meant to share a scene i found interesting from the episode years ago...but i finally figured it out.

In the episode, Jesus and Stan meet up with Stan's friend Roger, a gray alien.

They fly in Roger's space craft to the lair of the anti christ which happens to be the UN building (i know right).

This is where i noticed something.

Roger and his hijinks wind up distracting him as he flies, subsequently crashing them through the first story wall of the UN building.

One of the first times i watched, I noticed that the hole in the wall that they caused with the crash looked oddly detailed.

I thought, that kind of looks like China? That was years ago.

I just watched the episode again and when i saw that scene, it friggin hit me like a sack of potatoes...

Take a look:

And the crash scene which already is symbolic in that its a UFO crash..

Zoom in and look carefully at the red and light blue crash hole in the wall.

Its not China. It's the United States of America. Im 99% sure.

You can look closely and see give aways.

The general shape firstly.

Also, what looks like Ohio where ohio should be in light blue. Delaware where delaware should be in light blue. South Carolina in light blue where south carolina should be...

Then you have dark red in much of the east, south and midwest. Florida looks like the panhandle got whiped out...

Near eastern Texas area in dark red looks like the outline of Alabama.

Then you have the light blue areas on the west. Looks like the outline of California.

Oregon, Washington, and the northern part of norcal are gone...cascadia subduction zone and volcanism, anyone?

On the "west coast" you can even make out what looks like a little divit where the Monterey bay should be, and a notch poking out in socal around Santa barbara!

Then of course red and blue (dem and repub).

Im all for skepticism and i know all about paradoliea. I dont think this is that. At all.

Does someone know something? Is this just trickery?

Was the burrito I ate earlier a "psychedlic" burrito??

You be the judge.

ps: when i tried to post this initially, i got an "unrecoverable error" message. it wouldnt let me post this!

Not today spiders. Not today.

edit on 13-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You mean the orange blob on the right of the picture? If so, I don't see America at all in that shape unless I force it, and even then it's not even close to looking like America. Maybe you could outline the shape you are seeing? Because I just can't see it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I guess its more of a rorange, huh?

Nah, if you read the whole OP it should be easier to discern what im talking about. Its not just the reddish orange part.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Startled onlookers would see the outside of the building so it wouldn't look anything at all like the US map
edit on 13-3-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yep.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I just did a bit more scouring of the episode.

It is 100% full of symbolism.

One of the scenes, Jesus and Stan are strategizing in Stans trailer home. Jesus is sitting down, and on the wall behind him, are two sets of 5 in tally, with two more marks or 12 total. 12 disciples + Jesus.

Another scene when Jesus meets Stan in a bar, you can see two angel wings on the wall.perfectly centered around Jesus' head.

Theres plenty more. I dont think any of this was an accident.

And even if it was. It wasnt.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I just watched a little, right in the beginning when Roger is holding the tablet during the rapture. It says something about symbology right before that. Well, in the tablet in front of the preacher & girl it says few, the f in surf then one letter of the other words down. The tablet in front on Stan & the janitor says 'all' going down one letter for each word. Cause it takes a few like the girl tricking stan & preachers tricking disciple, the all are stan & janitor being tricked. Lol I think it's just fun & games but the few do trick all.

I can't find the whole thing on YouTube, just half the episode. It seems like the main frame thing is, why wait for god to grab us when we have the technology, everyone was going up to space anyway. We can either wait forever for nothing or we can just make a space craft to get to heaven. In real life people think they will actureally rise straight up into the sky by god, but we can do that with technology instead so no need to worship something that we are already doing. Not my beliefs, just an observation of the show.
edit on 13-3-2018 by SatansPride because: I can't find down**

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
2018 is going to be an interesting year, one for the history books. 2019 -2023 I feel may be entirely something else. Just my take on it.

I'm just a tin foil nut ball. I will probably be wrong about those years and nothing happens.

I already told my wife. If there is a nuclear attack of any sort in the U.S. she has 48 hours to pack our bags and start heading to the mid west. The west and east coast will be a nightmare.

Enjoy my bs theory though.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

**That is America..

And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

**That is the technology showing truth & the lies that have been told are being shown to the public.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

**That is americas Trump card, the trumpets. Our time to triumph. Trump/pence ain't takin no more crap from the rest of the world, if to war we go, to war we go they say...
I have some crazy theories too. Lol
edit on 13-3-2018 by SatansPride because: **

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Was the burrito I ate earlier a "psychedlic" burrito??

HA! That made me laugh, thanks.

Could you share what Season and Episode was this one with Jesus and Aliens and the UN hosting the Anti-Christ?

Man that's savage!

And I believe in you that Hollyweird hides something about the future. Simpsons' predictions got me here at the first place...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
well i must say i am liking your recent threads, they are my type of weird
however i think this is just an case of pareidolia, it does look a bit like USA, but just an bit
however you said earlier in the thread that there were more predictions?
could you post them?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
also theres the fact that the UN logo looks like the flat earther logo
wich isnt surprising, same type of dumb people
edit on 13-3-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
2018 is going to be an interesting year, one for the history books. 2019 -2023 I feel may be entirely something else. Just my take on it.

I'm just a tin foil nut ball. I will probably be wrong about those years and nothing happens.

I already told my wife. If there is a nuclear attack of any sort in the U.S. she has 48 hours to pack our bags and start heading to the mid west. The west and east coast will be a nightmare.

Enjoy my bs theory though.

Not BS at all man.

Funny you should mention that, I actually just woke up from a dream about being in a coastal US city. Sirens began to sound, and I looked over the sea to see what must have been a BRBM (battlefield range ballisitic missile) launched from an unknown submarine about 20 to 30 km off shore.

Kinda creepy too, because the sirens eventually turned off and they said "false alarm" kind of like Hawaii.

Hopefully nothing, probably nothing. But....i do agree with you about 2019-2023.

Between the next (god forbid) tumltuous election season, and the launch of the james webb telescope...with a lot more going on.

2020 and beyond is going to be wild Id wager.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Lmao, sometimes I wonder about Taco Bell. Damn bastards have me hooked.

It is season 5, episode 9 of American Dad.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just took another look at the map while listening to come together by the beatles (actually a remake by Gary Clark Jr. which is really good).

As soon as I looked at the "California" part of the map to verify the couple tells, like the monterey bay and the santa barbara protrusion, the part of the song plays:

He roller-coaster, he got early warning
He got muddy water, he one mojo filter

Funny times.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
2018 is going to be an interesting year, one for the history books. 2019 -2023 I feel may be entirely something else.

I already told my wife. If there is a nuclear attack of any sort in the U.S. she has 48 hours to pack our bags

I agree it feels like something big is coming..

..also, if you do half the bag-packing, you could get a 24hr head start - free survival tip.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Great thread and good catch! I think the Biblical tie-in is important.. There are several of those Simpsons 'predictions' that are pretty crazy.

For those that can't see the US, look at the outline of the break (pale blue and red).. If you imagine that area as a black silhouette and take into account the perspective, it's a pretty good match albeit abstract.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join