a reply to: CreationBro
So...just to make sure I have this straight...
- You went for a walk.
- You had some cell phone interference (or your parents think your political views are crazy, one or the other)
- You ate a 'magic burrito'
- It started raining
- You saw a Robin, a common sight in the rain, looking for worms on the surface.
- You saw another Robin...there's actually lots of them. And, sometimes they look at you to see if you're going to steal the worm they've been
- You passed a woman walking a dog.
- You passed a weird lawn ornament, probably placed there by some joker probably trying to keep dogs like the one the lady was walking from pooping on
(NOTE: In fact, the ornament you described reminded me exactly of a coyote decoy we use for hunting coyotes. Then you posted a picture of exactly
the same one I was thinking of.)
- You noticed the lady with the dog again, but now her dog was fixated on the coyote decoy
- A van passed you
- Your dad texted you in response to your mystery, connecting the dots about rain and dogs equalling 'wet dog syndrome'.
- You passed a new home under construction that you never noticed before
- You took a picture
- You took a video
- You saw a rainbow, a function of your vantage point and the angle of the sun relative to moisture in the air.
(NOTE - Rainbows don't exist "behind" any particular object or thing, but rather move as your vantage point changes. Just a prismatic effect of light
shining through droplets of water. They are, in fact, an optical illusion.)
- You had internet problems
- Your internet problems finally cleared up
- (The End)
Is that pretty close? Just checkin'!
Carry on, just wanted to make sure I was keeping up.
edit...Kind of sounds like a nice walk to me. A walk where you had some time to just think about random stuff you see in the "real" world, and not
some altered reality the blaring MSM would like to have you think you live in.
edit II...Where was this burrito place? I think I might want to go try one of their burritos!
edit on 3/13/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)