posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
a reply to: notsure1
1. he went around the desk and "looks like" he was trying to rifle through the drawers or desk
2. she obviously knows there a gun there so her natural train of thought is that hes going for the gun (wether he knew it was there or not)
3. he was already fleeing, unless he was pulling a gun out after running she should not have been in fear of her life.
4. her facial expression during and body language after makes me believe she was doing it more out of frustration or anger than fear.
5. she was pissed he wasnt listening to her and it all happened so fast her emotions got the best of her and she fired as soon as she got the
6. HER GUN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HER HIP and the last thing she should have done is close the door to create a close quarter, she should have left the
door open retreated a few steps down the hallway and drew on him to force him to sit. instead she couldnt peel her eyes away from her phone.
7. shes incompetent all the way around and was obviously not propely if at all trained.,
8. the family should sue in civil court. regardless of his situation. HER LACK OF TRAINING AND SITUATIONAL RESPONSE is what led to his death plain and
edit on 9-5-2018 by partiotmeesle because: added #7,8