It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Stillwater bail agent fatally shooting client released by DA's office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I wonder if others will be interested in using her as a bondsman given this result.

I think her bail bonding days are done.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

WTF! she murdered him, cold blood, she was the boys Mom? wtf she was acquited?
Utterly disturbing. Why did she shoot than rack the slide? odd, she planned to do this imo, or at least planned for it in the wrong way.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Warrant or not , no reason to shoot someone in the back, how can you be scared of someone jumping out of a window.
I see murder too.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Holy effing crap. This cold-blooded bitch should not be roaming the streets. How in the HELL was she acquitted?!

This bitch calmly walked to the drawer, got the gun, shot the guy and then calmly turned around like nothing happened. Her son says "Mom you just shot him!" and she flatly says "I did."

That guy wasn't threatening her. He was running away. WTF?

I feel so sad for her son. He had to witness his mother murder a person without a thought, without flinching. I'll be praying for that kid. He deserves better. What a psycho bitch.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That kid was like "oh man, I didn't sign up for this."

Poor guy.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That woman needs taken off the streets. That was straight up murder.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"He made me do it"

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Felons in flight, bench warrant or no, is not just cause of shooting and killing someone. Even if it were legal, if you think it was moral, you have an incredible disregard for human life.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The authoritarion attitude of having power over someone, the emotions of a crazy old woman, mixed with the cold-bloodedness of a general c*nt.

This is why I didn't vote for Hilary...

Seriously, this woman should be in prison for life. Even her tone when she says "I did" sounds like anger and spite. Definitely not fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We have to believe all women.

/s

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This looks like murder 2. The guy was going out the window and she shot him in the back. "Feared for her life" doesn't seem consistent with the "yes, I did." Rather calm and matter of fact.

Now, his family may make her actually fear for her life after they file a wrongful death on her in civil court. I'd bet if she gets away again in civil court, someone will whack her.

It's Trump's fault, anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
This looks like murder 2. The guy was going out the window and she shot him in the back. "Feared for her life" doesn't seem consistent with the "yes, I did." Rather calm and matter of fact.

Now, his family may make her actually fear for her life after they file a wrongful death on her in civil court. I'd bet if she gets away again in civil court, someone will whack her.

It's Trump's fault, anyway.

It was murder. If that was my brother... I'd still say the courts were rigged just like that rich punk that killed 5 people in Texas due to his spoiled upbringing. Another case of who you know when times are maybe on your side when it shouldn't be.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Best Justice system in the world.

Out of curiosity, what was he being brought in for?

An unidentified citizen reportedly saw the decedent shooting marihuana cigarettes into His arms...

Shirley, I'm just joshing...

Back-shooting really isn't Cricket. My system is telling me there is something wrong w/the link, I'll check back to see the issue(s)..

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If there was a bench warrant for arrest issued by a judge , just the act of fleeing would have been just cause.

This is the type of gross ignorance that has us as a species screwed. He is either trying to troll or most likely is really just this... Er ... Ignorant.

As far as the question was this murder? Beyond a shadow of a doubt. There was no struggle he went for the window. Then the almost proud sounding "yes i did" when her son said "you shot him". Hopefully karma is real.
edit on 12-3-2018 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What a power tripping, useless sack of $hit she is. She was mad because he wouldn't put his hands behind his back. She wasn't scared. She was just pi$$ed. Hot blooded murder, but still murder.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
She has probably been fantasizing and wishing upon a star that the day would come that she would get to blast somebody.
Cold blooded psycho-bitch.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was your dad or brother or son being shot in the back and killed.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If there was a bench warrant for arrest issued by a judge , just the act of fleeing would have been just cause.

Execution warrant notwithstanding, Bail bondsman have the same right to self defense as anyone, she lied about his actions, shot him in cold blood. If he refused to comply, they call 911 first instead of after shooting the guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just didn't want him to get away, especially in front of her boy.

Got a rep to uphold.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Something strange on her 911 call she says there on the third floor. Something tells me he was not going out the window.
edit on 3/13/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join