It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: Liquesence

No, just providing anecdotal evidence that Trump voting women aren't all pressured by their husbands.

I never said they all were, and you know that.

Hillary seems to think it was that way ... enough for her to lose the election.

But I was talking about the fact that it does, in fact, sometimes happen.

I think there is some more Koolaide out there with your name on it. You might need to refresh after all that spinning you seem to be doing.

A person might get dehydrated spinning and spinning in 'stuff'. Bot's don't need it I guess.

I didn't spin anything. I made a statement and stuck by it, while acknowledging what I stated as happened was not widespread, but has happened in the past and likely still does, which is reasonable. It's others trying to spin what I said.

Now I'm a bot? Lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No, just providing anecdotal evidence that Trump voting women aren't all pressured by their husbands.

I never said they all were, and you know that.

Hillary seems to think it was that way ... enough for her to lose the election.

But I was talking about the fact that it does, in fact, sometimes happen.

I think there is some more Koolaide out there with your name on it. You might need to refresh after all that spinning you seem to be doing.

A person might get dehydrated spinning and spinning in 'stuff'. Bot's don't need it I guess.

I didn't spin anything. I made a statement and stuck by it, while acknowledging what I stated as happened was not widespread, but has happened in the past and likely still does, which is reasonable. It's others trying to spin what I said.

Now I'm a bot? Lol.

Maybe not a bot but certainly a spinner. You know I don't care what you are left or right. I wish you were as neutral as you think you are. I care if we are heading to marxism and you don't seem concerned about those fools leading us this way. So when anyone supports that stupid idea Hillary just blurted out like a drunk moron, it simply has to be called out as BS.

That in today's America where women have had the right to vote less than 200 years, and where we vote in a private booth alone, anyone that could or would agree with HRC on that lame attempt about women voting as their are told (as a good little puppet should), are proving their lack of understanding of today's women, period.

There might be SOME brainwashed people in the middle and right but way more of those are on the Marxist side. I am learning that McCarthy was dead right.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It makes sense that people might be swayed by the politics and opinions of their significant others. People who are married or in relationships do tend to have political leanings in common.

But to say that women vote a certain way because they are ordered to by their husbands is complete and utter BS. At the very LEAST, they let their husband believe whatever the hell he wants and then they go and vote (it's private, you know) for whoever the hell they please.

Hillary just needs to STFU already and go away.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

But to say that women vote a certain way because they are ordered to by their husbands is complete and utter BS.

To say that no woman has ever been ordered by a spouse to vote a certain way is complete and utter BS.

For the nth time, I never said it was widespread or common, but it's reasonable that it has, in fact, occurred. Period.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not in any significant numbers that would sway the election, as HIllary and you, seem to be implying.
If you are not implying that, then what is the actual point of the comment in the first place?
edit on 18-3-2018 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Not in any significant numbers that would sway the election, as HIllary and you, seem to be implying.

I never implied it has any significance in regards to the election results.

If you are not implying that, then what is the actual point of the comment in the first place?

When people say a woman has *never* been ordered by her spouse to vote a certain way, I call BS, because it has happened. That's why I comment.

It's not all or nothing.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton tries to explain her comments on Trump voters after backlash

I don't know why I did, but I read her "explanation". All it did was leave me shaking my head.

This woman is so out of touch that she has NO idea why her remarks upset people. Her "explanation" just makes it worse. All she does is attempt to rationalize her point of view.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join