It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, keep people from focusing on more current and meaningful issues. The plan is working.

Probably doing it because the media and the Dems are acting like SHE WAS WORTHY over Bernie and DJT... Geeze, if they would quit trolling with lies it would end.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, if you knew the crap I give him on a daily basis, then I'd doubt you'd think he made up my mind for me.

Is that my sunshine on ATS all this time, what no? Sounds like it could be Ket.....

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wish she would be allowed to fade away - tired of hearing about her. I suppose some people need punching bags.

People like her deserve what they asked for and dealing it out means it comes back according to Karma tradition.

In practice I see Karma to be a real thing too.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

One of the truest marks of her real intellect.

If you don't win, it must be the fault of your supporters. If you attack them enough, they will get others to join your team and you will surely win next time.

The only problem with this is the idea that most people don't like being attacked for things which are beyond their control. Therefore they will no longer support their attacker, and there goes the whole come back plan.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Double post .... sorry.
edit on 14-3-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, just providing anecdotal evidence that Trump voting women aren't all pressured by their husbands.

I never said they all were, and you know that.

Hillary seems to think it was that way ... enough for her to lose the election.

But I was talking about the fact that it does, in fact, sometimes happen.

This is 2018 and wives own half the money and all the sex that us straight men need. Maybe one person in a million would be 'brow beaten' into voting. Hilldog lost by lots more than one in a million would give her.

I think there is some more Koolaide out there with your name on it. You might need to refresh after all that spinning you seem to be doing.

A person might get dehydrated spinning and spinning in 'stuff'. Bot's don't need it I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Actually, this has been happening for a long time, and it's not just contemporary. I'm not sure it's on a wide enough scale to matter, but yes, some women do vote in accordance with—and from pressure by—their husbands and their wishes.

I have heard older white women express this exact same thing about their husbands, post World War II. It's not unreasonable to suggest it still happens.

And a man was never shamed into voting a certain way........ by a spouse, by Hollywood, sports announcers, climate change scientists, the Teachers Union, CNN.......

My statement has as much credible proof as yours.
edit on 14-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Lock her up? Or have her committed? It's a morally tough question. Do we still have institutions for the criminally insane?

I'm really convinced by now, Gut, that the shutting down
of the public mental health programs were to normalize
the idea of the loonies running the asylum.
Unfortunately the suckers all got appointed to fed jobs.
Mercy killing...it's not for just breakfast anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
yea right... pressured even though voting is done solo in a private and descrete setting. Does Hillary even know how voting works without the fraud?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I guess Hillary even needs permission to speak?

Dems are angry over Hillary Clinton’s latest comments

thehill.com...

“She’s annoying me. She’s annoying everyone, as far as I can tell,” said one 2016 Clinton surrogate. “Who lets her say these things?”

Oh the irony of that statement?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The blame game continues, I am sure any woman who didn't vote for her is thrilled with those comments

Some women might have put their vote with Jill out of spite for both candidates, guess what Hillary their husbands never told them to do that, they made up their own minds.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'm not a liberal. I was just pointing out how the alt-right doesn't own up to trump's countless issues and bad leadership. You guys have to keep bringing up Hillary or Obama anytime someone criticizes trump.

If Hillary was POTUS I would probably be criticizing her. The problem is that the alt-right pretends to go beyond the left vs right paradigm and mainstream corruption. Yet, they often support Fox News, support only republicans, and ignore the problems with Donald trump, while pretending they are for real democracy and anti-corruption. They are just republicans with a sprinkle of conspiracy.

You called me a liberal just for criticizing trump and alt-right. Just goes to show how your political belief system is nothing but a trap to keep you and others in a constant duelistic cycle where nothing significant is accomplished.

edit on 14-3-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: openminded2011

The women I know who voted for President Trump did so because our country was going the WRONG way.

They were working hard to only have their insurance premiums and co-pays quadruple, while drug addicts sit around and collect welfare or ssi and food stamps.

The PC bull$h:/ that goes on now is ridiculous.

They wanted their kids to be able to actually get a job instead of taking care of other countries NAFTA.

They wanted somebody strong who wouldn’t cave, now if the rest of America would just vote out the rest of the thieving sanctuary state loving Democrats, that’d be great

says the gal with a nip show and katana.

Go eat some cake

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My wife, who also happens to be a white woman, definitely pressured ME to go vote. And not for Hillary. She also pressured me to go vote in 2008 and 2012, and neither time was she the least bit interested in Obama.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My husband and I both decided together who we were voting for.
He didn't pressure me and trust me,I didn't pressure him!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I'd go further to say Democrats don't have a clue. My wife voted Bernie and I voted Trump. No one tells my wife what to think. She's an educated and self sufficient powerhouse that saw through the Clinton corruption.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No, Hillary keeps bringing up Hillary! Note the sad jabs she made at middle America in her Indian interview. And the fact she thinks women were bullied into voting Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: openminded2011

The women I know who voted for President Trump did so because our country was going the WRONG way.

They were working hard to only have their insurance premiums and co-pays quadruple, while drug addicts sit around and collect welfare or ssi and food stamps.

The PC bull$h:/ that goes on now is ridiculous.

They wanted their kids to be able to actually get a job instead of taking care of other countries NAFTA.

They wanted somebody strong who wouldn’t cave, now if the rest of America would just vote out the rest of the thieving sanctuary state loving Democrats, that’d be great

says the gal with a nip show and katana.

Go eat some cake

lol, love you too!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My wife hates Trump.

She doesn't like his hands. lol.

She is chinese so we don't talk politics nuch.

She don't like lots of stuff tho.

Must be the chinese in her.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
She HAS to be trolling at this point. No one person can possess this amount of ineptitude.

This is beyond silly at this point.

She worked in government- and government people are this stupid and clueless. I've met some I were amazed they didn't have to look at instructions on how to breathe and not wet themselves.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join