It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Aren't votes made privately? How could they be pressured into voting for anything unless someone was standing behind them making sure? If someone wanted me to vote for someone I didn't actually want to and kept bugging me about it I would just vote whoever the #.I was going to and tell them I voted.whoever they wanted so they would shut the # up.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't think she's trolling either. She's surrounded by sycophants

I dont think its the sycophants that are keeping her fired up. Its the millions she has extracted under "pay to play" into the Clinton Foundation coffers that have turned her into a sociopath. The Clintons charge for access to politicians and know they are untouchable. When you have all the money you're ever going to need I guess losing the Presidency unhinged her.

Then again they've been unhinged since their Arkansas days - with all the deaths around her.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I recall them saying this was how the dems got fooled into thinking Hillary had it in the bag. Only not husbands pressuring wives but Trump supporters keeping quiet in order to avoid a sh!tstorm of harassment from their liberal acquaintances. A Trump bumper sticker would get your car keyed, a Trump yard sign would get your house vandalized, etc.
Yep, lib pressure pushed a lot of people to just smile and nod until the time came to vote. And it's going to happen again.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Once I saw mark dife I knew this thread was going to be a sensational clickbait alt-right non-issue. How can you even attempt to criticize Hillary for her silly comments when trump says even sillier things as POTUS everyday. You guys do realize that Trump called out members of the government for being NRA puppets, only to later reverse his stance on gun control after one lunch with the NRA?

Alt right became a joke and is a pseudo patriot anti-globalist group. You let Alex jones and other blind-trump supporters lead the way. Now all you can do is poke fun at Hillary while trying your hardest to ignore the real trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I watched the Hillary/Indian video twice. At the end, she seems to reconcile herself that she IS going to jail. Maybe she isn't out of the loop as much as some think...

Time will tell...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The thing is Libby, the LIBERAL biased media does a great job criticizing Trump EVERY SINGLE DAY. There needs to be an outlet for the cr@p that this foul, corrupt, entitled sociopath says. Thank GOD in heaven that she lost the election. Thanks to alternative outlets, like ATS, we can see how truly lucky we are. Question: If you think the alt-right has become a joke, what do you think Liberals and Democrats have become? Delusional? You guys have NO CLUE why "white women," and the middle/working class voted for Trump. You're too busy calling us names and obstructing and delegitimizing Trump, yet ignore the past sins and corruption of Hillary and Bubba. Funny how you have the audacity to call us "blind."

edit on 3/13/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Again, I will say that its not so much that people voted for Trump as much as it was that people voted AGAINST Hillary. As for women voting for him, maybe they just didnt want their kids vaporized in a war with Russia, with War Hawk Hillary as president.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

The women I know who voted for President Trump did so because our country was going the WRONG way.

They were working hard to only have their insurance premiums and co-pays quadruple, while drug addicts sit around and collect welfare or ssi and food stamps.

The PC bull$h:/ that goes on now is ridiculous.

They wanted their kids to be able to actually get a job instead of taking care of other countries NAFTA.

They wanted somebody strong who wouldn’t cave, now if the rest of America would just vote out the rest of the thieving sanctuary state loving Democrats, that’d be great

edit on 13-3-2018 by KTemplar because: autocorrect ugh

edit on 13-3-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What's funny is I didn't vote for Trump, but my wife did....

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I just read this to my wife. She choked and blew wine out her nose. It was priceless. Hillary doesn't have a clue.

Yeah but did you tell her to choke and blow it out of her nose? Joking!

Yeah, Hillary is about as completely clueless as they come. Can you imagine how hard it is for her each day to wake up knowing she is a failure and completely powerless to do anything abut it?

It make me laugh!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What Hillary doesn't understand is successful marriages are a team, a team that works together to better the family. To suggest women voted along with their husbands is saying they think alike and see the same successful direction that they need.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is the biggest bunch of bull i have heard so far.

Once once in the voting booth she is trying to tell us that these women are still controlled.

There Husbands would have no idea who they voted for.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
“In other news, women of all races just found to be pressured by their husbands to vote for Obama.” /s

Things like this have no substance. There is always a certain demographic chosen to be “found” to be pressured or in some way or coerced to do something against their will to suit one sides smear agenda.

Honestly, im no sjw but i do find this sexist in a way. Implying women cant make their own decisions. Of course this comes from the left. I think theyre pushing the whole “you dont want to be sexist so stop pushing your views on people.....(while in the meantime we will do just that)” mindset onto borderline right leaning people.

All propaganda. Just how i see it.
edit on 14-3-2018 by PhatalError because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a woman being pressured to vote for trump is an excuse that can be used to literally anything in existence..."man pressures woman to wear a banana suit to concert"..."man threatens woman to quack like a duck while making pancakes"...its a pathetic excuse, like most of Hillary's post loss appearances.

[nobody watches you vote, including a husband].

my gf knows very well she uses sex to get her way at times that are significant to her. i use preemptive tactics by letting her have her way almost always, cause most things aren't a big deal to me, then i get the power play.

i saw many couples have issues over this election, my gf and i found it comical...like i mean straight break ups/divorces.
luckily we have a great relationship..lots of communication and a sense of humor most couples would be confused by.

i wasnt gonna vote and early on the media did slightly trick me into the Trump is a racist/sexist stuff, mostly a psychological trick congruent with social media (which im so glad i deleted).

but my gf got me to show up and vote for Trump, she was anti-Hillary. she showed me documentaries and all kinds of info on the clinton's, it really showed me the power of perspective and presentation.

nobody's perfect but ive since concluded hillary would have been a disaster for this country.
since the election ive become really immersed in politics as i started to recognize usual combative and inconsistent characteristics overall that created interest for me, not the usual "boring" politics.

(Hillary's health was a significant issue. i started watching debates/appearances with my gf. hillary feinted numerous times and showed other odd symptoms. in the moment i didnt understand fully what it meant but i remember being concerned if she would live for the next 8 years due to her health).
www.youtube.com...)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hillary is more stupid than her fans.

Even she says you are stupid.

White Husband says "I'll dot your other eye if you don't vote Trump"

Did domestic violence spike in 2016?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: openminded2011

The women I know who voted for President Trump did so because our country was going the WRONG way.

They were working hard to only have their insurance premiums and co-pays quadruple, while drug addicts sit around and collect welfare or ssi and food stamps.

The PC bull$h:/ that goes on now is ridiculous.

They wanted their kids to be able to actually get a job instead of taking care of other countries NAFTA.

They wanted somebody strong who wouldn’t cave, now if the rest of America would just vote out the rest of the thieving sanctuary state loving Democrats, that’d be great

says the gal with a nip show and katana.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait a minute! Is Hillary, a white woman, saying she was pressured by her man to vote for Trump? Did Hillary vote for Trump too? Is she projecting?

Seriously, my lovable but knuckleheaded hubby was full on supportive of Hillary. He was so sure there was no way Trump would win that he did stay home, while I went and put my vote in for Trump.

Obviously, what happened is that she, her supporters, the DNC, and media simply overplayed their hand and were too confident thinking the fix was in. It may very well have been...but when actual American voters decided to stay home...they could not pull it off.

Her behavior after losing the election though has opened his eyes. He is thankful now that he didn't vote. I am sure he is not alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The people spoke and decided to take a chance on someone other than the same old same old. When all is said and done, history will prove if we were right.

In the meantime, Hillary just needs to accept this fact and move on already!!
edit on 3/14/2018 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
As a white woman who voted for Trump, I am very insulted by her remarks. But I am not surprised. After all, she already called me and the rest of us deplorables, etc.

Hillary shows over and over that she has nothing but contempt for all of us. She also will never admit that she failed because of her own actions.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I have always had my suspicions but they have all been validated now.
Hillary is a #ing idiot.

Well, it might be the opium dens of India instead of the idiot stuff. I think she is diabolically clever. She works for people who are not very nice people and has done a great job of pulling off destruction of the western society for them. That took some smooth moves and thinking on her feet kinda stuff.

Opium dens make you stupid.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join