It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So Hillary Clinton thinks women can't think for themselves.
I am glad she is not president.

link   

edit on 12-3-2018 by Deluxe because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deluxe

it could very well be that she thinks this is the case, because that is how she has always lived. would make a lot of sense given the way she has always covered up her husband's sexual crimes.

given that, then this would also mean that if she had won, we really would have had Bill as President again and using his wife to break the law about term limits. might be a good time to put laws in place about preventing any spouse of any President from becoming President. to keep such things from happening. although personally i have always wondered if in fact it was she using her husband as a puppet, and that she was really President during Bill's terms, with him doing her bidding at that time.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, was she serious?? No, it's just that decent women, of whatever color, didn't want some criminal scum like her, and we wanted someone who cares about the country. She can deal with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's still at it !!

Won't stop.

Almost broke her fool neck too falling down some stairs in India.

🤣

Only almost?

So close......

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

That's how it went down, I remember it vividly Brian Williams was there to he will tell ya. Every woman I came across the day of the vote that wanted to vote for Hillary I told them " no woman, you're gonna vote for Trump, right after you fix me a sammich." Not to leave the obvious that this was done at the behest of Putin.

So funny, you deserve chocolate!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There are so many people to blame other than herself, shes going to have to write a What Happened Part 2.

Remember when it was black peoples fault for not getting out there and voting? But Trump is racist!

Now its womens fault for letting their husbands control them. But Trump is anti-woman!

This doublethink has got to be exhausting. Everything that only takes up one memory block for us, takes up twice the amount of memory for them because they have to remember one definition, one set of rules for US, and another for THEM.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
And to think, your husband's joy-stains are all over some other woman's dress.

And the entire world knows it!

Sorry lady, but when I see your visage, I think Jerry Springer, not the White House.
edit on 13-3-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
As a child of the 1990's, one thing I'm glad about - we never got to see the meltdown that must have happened in the Clinton household.

Ooh flip, the neighbors are throwing furniture at each other.

There goes the White House porcelain.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman ..."
Yes you did, you naughty President!

Imagine, Hilary's exciting new book: It takes a village: How to keep your man happy.
edit on 13-3-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Actually, this has been happening for a long time, and it's not just contemporary. I'm not sure it's on a wide enough scale to matter, but yes, some women do vote in accordance with—and from pressure by—their husbands and their wishes.

I have heard older white women express this exact same thing about their husbands, post World War II. It's not unreasonable to suggest it still happens.

It is not unreasonable to suggest it happens. But it is wholly unreasonable to suggest it happens enough to cost the entire election. Unless there is evidence that would support it anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I sometimes wonder why people keep following and posting on Hillary. She's fading into the past but occasionally resurfaces due to people's need to monitor her.

It’s like a zombie that you need to keep bashing until it’s down for good lol. Also, lots of people take pleasure in her scraping to the surface to stay relevant.

This viewpoint Hillary states is utterly ridiculous, and anyone who agrees with it is living in the past... what, women aren’t smart enough to just vote for who they want and then go say what their husbands want to hear?

I’m getting tired of the old talking points of women can do anything a man can... in a lot of ways sure, but no, no they cannot and vice versa.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
As a child of the 1990's, one thing I'm glad about - we never got to see the meltdown that must have happened in the Clinton household.

Ooh flip, the neighbors are throwing furniture at each other.

There goes the White House porcelain.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman ..."
Yes you did, you naughty President!

Imagine, Hilary's exciting new book: It takes a village: How to keep your man happy.

Oh wow there’s a lot of good stuff in that post lol.

Yea, porcelain is gone, so is the silverware and more, but that’s just because they took it with them! Lol

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Its a really insulting argument by a person who sees everyone who is not a white heterosexual male as a victim of white heterosexual males. I'm a single white female and nobody pressured me to vote for Trump. But I choose not to see myself as a victim in this world.

Sal

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No. It was your Kill List, Hillary.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Liquesence
Actually, this has been happening for a long time, and it's not just contemporary. I'm not sure it's on a wide enough scale to matter, but yes, some women do vote in accordance with—and from pressure by—their husbands and their wishes.

I have heard older white women express this exact same thing about their husbands, post World War II. It's not unreasonable to suggest it still happens.

It is not unreasonable to suggest it happens. But it is wholly unreasonable to suggest it happens enough to cost the entire election. Unless there is evidence that would support it anyway.

Careful.

We may need a special prosecutor to figure that one out.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

So Trump didn't win because of Russia.

There you have it folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

haggary this is not saudi arabia we don't beat our beliefs into our lady folk they smart enough see all your dirty business for what it is no matter how much cnn and your other spin doctors try to polish the facts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join