It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Liquesence
Actually, this has been happening for a long time, and it's not just contemporary. I'm not sure it's on a wide enough scale to matter, but yes, some women do vote in accordance with—and from pressure by—their husbands and their wishes.

I have heard older white women express this exact same thing about their husbands, post World War II. It's not unreasonable to suggest it still happens.

I'm sure there is a miniscule fraction of women who do their husband's bidding that way. Nevermind the idea of the 'secret' ballot, we'll go with your assertion.

I will assert that in my opinion there are a heck of a lot more pajama-boys/beta-males who voted for Hillary to make their feminista girlfriends and wives happy.

I'd have to agree with that assessment.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I'm sure there is a miniscule fraction of women who do their husband's bidding that way. Nevermind the idea of the 'secret' ballot, we'll go with your assertion.

I will assert that in my opinion there are a heck of a lot more pajama-boys/beta-males who voted for Hillary to make their feminista girlfriends and wives happy.

Where I come from "pajama boys" means black ops, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

Otherwise, I said there were a very small number of people (not a large number) who likely voted according to their husbands' wishes since it has happened throughout history. That is a fact, based upon anecdotal sources. So, it's a little more than an assertion, but it's still not enough to actually matter, but to say it still does happen on a small scale is not unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Of course, if you knew the crap I give him on a daily basis, then I'd doubt you'd think he made up my mind for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Even blamed white bosses, and white sons. White sons a bitches. Oh wait, this is about women.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wish she would be allowed to fade away - tired of hearing about her. I suppose some people need punching bags.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, if you knew the crap I give him on a daily basis, then I'd doubt you'd think he made up my mind for me.

What're you talking about? I never mentioned you nor implied he told you how to vote.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
@ The OP, that Mark Dice video gave me some hope on mankind ( only some Though). But the fact that Hillary is lying again should come to no surprise.

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's still at it !!

Won't stop.

Almost broke her fool neck too falling down some stairs in India.

🤣

Didn't I tell you long ago that this wasn't over? And that the cat has 9 lives? I think she has more than 9 actually at this point.

edit on th2018000000Mondayth000000Mon, 12 Mar 2018 20:55:39 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Mar 2018 20:55:39 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No, just providing anecdotal evidence that Trump voting women aren't all pressured by their husbands.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Talk about "under my thumb"!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No, just providing anecdotal evidence that Trump voting women aren't all pressured by their husbands.

I never said they all were, and you know that.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
She HAS to be trolling at this point. No one person can possess this amount of ineptitude.

This is beyond silly at this point.

My thoughts exactly. Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hillary seems to think it was that way ... enough for her to lose the election.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hillary seems to think it was that way ... enough for her to lose the election.

I don't think she's trolling either. She's surrounded by sycophants, she simply doesn't believe she could have lost because she's just an awful candidate.

That and going around telling gullible crowds this # is pretty much the only way she has to make money now that the slush fund is drying up. Not gonna be president anymore, no need for donations.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Where I come from "pajama boys" means black ops, so I'm not sure what you're saying.

That's nice. This is what I am referring to:

Otherwise, I said there were a very small number of people (not a large number) who likely voted according to their husbands' wishes since it has happened throughout history. That is a fact, based upon anecdotal sources. So, it's a little more than an assertion, but it's still not enough to actually matter, but to say it still does happen on a small scale is not unreasonable.

Also nice for you. Of course that precludes the majority of human history because women being able to vote is a relatively new idea while men voting to please their women has been around a little bit longer.

Also I did a search for Pajama Boy "Black Ops" and all I found were Call of Duty PJs for sale. To each their own, I guess

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I just read this to my wife. She choked and blew wine out her nose. It was priceless. Hillary doesn't have a clue.

My wife almost did the same, nearly spilled her wine......after of course she got me my slippers and made dinner and cleaned the house and asked permission to have a glass.

You know white wives are so docile.

Lol

Glad to see Hillary is still delusional and clueless.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Does Hillary do what Bill tells her to do?
I doubt it, but she thinks that other women cant think for themselves.
I bet women love to hear that coming from her.
Who else is she going to try to blame next? She is running out of places to point the finger, and also supporters .

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's easy to say that you are for Hillary, when you are a woman, surrounded by women.

But then they didn't vote for her.

It is because everybody hates her.

If you don't hate her, God Bless You.
You have turned the other cheek.

edit on 2018-03-12T21:24:14-05:002201812America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Hate is a strong word for what I feel for her.

But a better way to put it is not dumb enough to willingly put her in a position of ultimate legal authority over me and mine.

And I surely do know better than to vote with my lady bits.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That is TOO funny!

My husband has never TOLD me to do anything, much less who to vote for.

Just to note: I voted Libertarian. I guess Hillary would come up with an interesting excuse for THAT as well! Us poor, defenseless white women ya know.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

That's nice. This is what I am referring to:

Also nice for you. Of course that precludes the majority of human history because women being able to vote is a relatively new idea while men voting to please their women has been around a little bit longer.

Also I did a search for Pajama Boy "Black Ops" and all I found were Call of Duty PJs for sale. To each their own, I guess

Bravissimo
What a riposte that was interjected perfectly.
Ouch....that had to hurt....
On topic , I would never , ever told my wife I was voting for the Hillary .Not even as a joke. I feel the UFOs would be back flying past my head if I had have made that mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join