It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: White Women Pressured By Their Husbands To Vote For Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yep, you read that right. On Saturday, March 10, Hillary attended the India Today Conclave and was asked by the moderator, why she thought 52% of white women voted for Trump, even after the damaging “Access Hollywood” tape came out. She stated that married white women were "pressured" by their husbands, sons and men in their workplace, to vote for Trump. Apparently, she thinks that white women are weak, unable or unwilling to vote for the candidate they support, unless it's approved by the men in their life. Hillary also added, that she thought she had the election in the bag and thought she had the majority of white women support, until Comey decided to reopen the investigation on her emails. Check out the short video clip in the link below.

Hillary Clinton said that white women voted for President Trump during the 2016 presidential election because their husbands told them to, during a discussion at the India Today Conclave on Saturday.

“[Democrats] do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton explained. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

ntknetwork.com...

This is the same regurgitated BS she stated in a 2017 NPR interview:

And Sheryl ended this really sobering conversation by saying that women will have no empathy for you, because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I'm talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl."

www.npr.org...

Well, I think white women voted with their conscience and despite what Hillary said, are quite capable of making decisions, without the help of men.
Perhaps if Hillary viewed a few clips like these, she'd have a better understanding on why she lost the white women vote:

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just read this to my wife. She choked and blew wine out her nose. It was priceless. Hillary doesn't have a clue.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She's still at it !!

Won't stop.

Almost broke her fool neck too falling down some stairs in India.

🤣

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This whole women's movement going on right now confounds me, on one hand they claim they are big tough women that can do anything men can do and can do it better, but , on the other they claim that men are keeping them down and telling them what to do and not do. Which is it ladies?

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
She HAS to be trolling at this point. No one person can possess this amount of ineptitude.

This is beyond silly at this point.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Lock her up? Or have her committed? It's a morally tough question. Do we still have institutions for the criminally insane?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL, that is beyond "hillary"-ous! Did you make that DB??

link   
Actually, this has been happening for a long time, and it's not just contemporary. I'm not sure it's on a wide enough scale to matter, but yes, some women do vote in accordance with—and from pressure by—their husbands and their wishes.

I have heard older white women express this exact same thing about their husbands, post World War II. It's not unreasonable to suggest it still happens.

+8 more 
link   

Cute.

Hillary thinks women don't have the gall to think for themselves.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

FYI: Hillary developed this latest excuse while visiting India this week, after witnessing a husband order his wife to get his sandals.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Cute.

Hillary thinks women don't have the gall to think for themselves.

Remember the e-mail where Podesta said that Hillary was starting to hate ordinary people?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL, that is beyond "hillary"-ous! Did you make that DB??

Nah. Grabbed it from "Patriot Retort".

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

She better have or I'll kick her barefoot butt all the way back to the kitchen.

She laughed when I told her that....
No serioisly...
She did...
I might have caught a bird too.

Maybe democrat women like her are that weak but not the women i know.

link   

originally posted by: norhoc

This whole women's movement going on right now confounds me, on one hand they claim they are big tough women that can do anything men can do and can do it better, but , on the other they claim that men are keeping them down and telling them what to do and not do. Which is it ladies?

I have to say I'm with you on this one. I can agree women are plenty capable of thinking for themselves and doing almost anything a man can do lol. So why do I get yelled at by women I don't know if I fail to hold the door for them?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

They're playing the same game as many minority groups have played the past couple of decades. We need to universally ask how can strong, competent people be allowed to deflect personal responsibility for failures, citing victimhood, and yet still be strong and competent. People need to be forced to decide whether they have spines or are spineless, enough of this picking and choosing when convenient crap.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have always had my suspicions but they have all been validated now.
Hillary is a #ing idiot.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder why people keep following and posting on Hillary. She's fading into the past but occasionally resurfaces due to people's need to monitor her.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's how it went down, I remember it vividly Brian Williams was there to he will tell ya. Every woman I came across the day of the vote that wanted to vote for Hillary I told them " no woman, you're gonna vote for Trump, right after you fix me a sammich." Not to leave the obvious that this was done at the behest of Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I sometimes wonder why people keep following and posting on Hillary. She's fading into the past but occasionally resurfaces due to people's need to monitor her.

Because it distracts from the more important and more newsworthy items about the current admin.

True story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join