It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary slips down stairs in India — and Says US Did Not Deserve' a Trump Presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I take it the Hilldawg / Trudeau Indian dance off is not in the cards any more?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Brah,
Clinton had way more than 3 of them.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I hope you get frequent flier miles because you are all over the damn map with that many flailing flights of fancy, bruh.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Dude.

She's only saying what those on the left are thinking.

We're at war, brah.

Are you Hawian? What's with the Brah? Sorry drives me nuts. I live in So Cali, we don't even say that...

Anyway without team Russia Trump would not have swung the 2 blue states.....he was VERY close to not winning them, and without them , he would not have had the electoral votes. Russia did not have to swing that many votes in those states. 3 million more of us did in fact vote for Hillary..

Now we have a nut, who had cheated on all three of his wives.....he has 0 respect for VOWS, MARRIAGE, WOMEN or truth.

Sure Clinton cheated on his wife, but he has not had 3 of them.

First, demonize the poster for a manner of speech. Then you admit you live in So Cali. Thus invalidating most of your posts and probably most of your adult life.

Then you post as matter of fact that Russian bots swung two states and enabled Trump to win. For the record, bots do not vote or Hillary would have won... The three million of you that couldn't understand the electoral college do not count. For instance, I live in a state that was called for Trump with 3% of the vote in. Massive amounts of us didn't bother voting because of that. Try thinking.

Then you think that the guy who won against all odds is the crazy one and now we have to worry about infidelity because you say we should and you leave us at that.

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

You are a shining example of why the 50% of us in the US of A that are independent just can't take liberals seriously anymore.

Please keep posting though... I have just recently started showing my left-leaning friends what a typical triggered liberal looks like. You are SO winning!!!! So keep going!!!

Edited to add... Bill Clinton never had a wife, in the literal sense. He has a business deal with another human being (I am using that term VERY liberally).
edit on 12-3-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

...and not all of them willingly, if rumour be true.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dude.

She's only saying what those on the left are thinking.

We're at war, brah.

Are you Hawian? What's with the Brah? Sorry drives me nuts. I live in So Cali, we don't even say that...

Anyway without team Russia Trump would not have swung the 2 blue states.....he was VERY close to not winning them, and without them , he would not have had the electoral votes. Russia did not have to swing that many votes in those states. 3 million more of us did in fact vote for Hillary..

Now we have a nut, who had cheated on all three of his wives.....he has 0 respect for VOWS, MARRIAGE, WOMEN or truth.

Sure Clinton cheated on his wife, but he has not had 3 of them.

So , So.Cali sets the precedence for the rest of the country ? We can't speak as we feel ?
Nonsense....
Benito , is that you ?

And I believe that the Trump - Russia collusion fiasco is over (or soon will be) with absolutely nothing found...
Dont you keep up with US news ?

edit on 3/12/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry this falling stuff doesn't jibe with me. It's clear from the video that the stairs are in disrepair, she stepped on a broken portion of 2 steps where the stair was sloped, and her shoes clearly lacked good tread for that environment. She took them off when almost to the bottom of the stairway.

I still hate her, she's a (blank) (blank) (blank) but this is a non-story IMHO.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Sorry this falling stuff doesn't jibe with me. It's clear from the video that the stairs are in disrepair, she stepped on a broken portion of 2 steps where the stair was sloped, and her shoes clearly lacked good tread for that environment. She took them off when almost to the bottom of the stairway.

I still hate her, she's a (blank) (blank) (blank) but this is a non-story IMHO.

This is awesome.

Stairs in disrepair.
Stairs were broken and sloped.
Her shoes lacked tread for the environment.
She took them off.

If only white woman were not told by their husbands to vote for Trump, she would have been walking on a red carpet.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
She's right. The system is so corrupt it deserves Her.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She's right. The system is so corrupt it deserves Her.

It is not HER.

Faith.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Leftists Hilary didn't win so leave her alone. Well if she keep talking trash than she is up for grabs. hahahaha morons only think one dimensional.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

This is a very good point.
If we are supposed to not care, why is she doing what she does?
If nobody cares, what is the point?

Are some of you trying to distance yourself from Hillary?

If you supported her, why do you care when she is mentioned?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

her shoes clearly lacked good tread for that environment. 

What brand were her shoes?
That wasn't so clear to me.

What was clear to me in watching the video several times, was that her right knee buckled and her left leg locked. And did not seem to have full control of her legs.... Unless she meant to do what happened with her legs there.

We have seen her being assisted up and down short flights of stairs before, so I believe she might have a problem with scaling stairs unassisted.
Hell, she had problems walking on flat dry concrete pavement one September day in New York City.
They chalked that up to her being overheated (on a cool day), when no one bought that one.... She suddenly developed pneumonia.

I think she is an evil, decrepit old bag with brain damage. JMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is she still wearing the boot? She may need one on both feet now.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

During an event in Mumbai, India with Bollywood stars, Hillary Clinton was reportedly introduced as the “woman who should have been the president of the United States of America”

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, yet didn't and isn't. It is time for us (the collective 'us' as in ATS) to stop giving read time and attention to that poseur, that never was. She's a nothing, a fact she has proven across two POTUS runs now. Outside of the state of New York she has never been elected to jack squat. Let New York have her and let the rest of us be done with her for once and for all.

The DNC will not have/let her run again. If they did they are all totally certifiable.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
she is just so ugly

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hillary had a bigger crowd in India than she had at all her U.S. rallies combined. Maybe she should run for one of the high level positions in that country? Minister of Elderly Care..or something.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

During an event in Mumbai, India with Bollywood stars, Hillary Clinton was reportedly introduced as the “woman who should have been the president of the United States of America”

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, yet didn't and isn't. It is time for us (the collective 'us' as in ATS) to stop giving read time and attention to that poseur, that never was. She's a nothing, a fact she has proven across two POTUS runs now. Outside of the state of New York she has never been elected to jack squat. Let New York have her and let the rest of us be done with her for once and for all.

The DNC will not have/let her run again. If they did they are all totally certifiable.

I think most of the party is certifiable.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
by Mark Cartwright
published on 21 June 2013 Kali (Raja Ravi Varma)
Kali is the Hindu goddess (or Devi) of death, time, and doomsday and is often associated with sexuality and violence but is also considered a strong mother-figure and symbolic of motherly-love. Kali also embodies shakti - feminine energy, creativity and fertility - and is an incarnation of Parvati, wife of the great Hindu god Shiva. She is most often represented in art as a fearful fighting figure with a necklace of heads, skirt of arms, lolling tongue, and brandishing a knife dripping with blood.

NAME & WORSHIP
Kali’s name derives from the Sanskrit meaning ‘she who is black’ or ‘she who is death’, but she is also known as Chaturbhuja Kali, Chinnamastā, or Kaushika. As an embodiment of time Kali devours all things, she is irresistibly attractive to mortals and gods, and can also represent (particularly in later traditions) the benevolence of a mother goddess.

KALI’S NAME DERIVES FROM THE SANSKRIT MEANING ‘SHE WHO IS BLACK’ OR ‘SHE WHO IS DEATH’.
The goddess is particularly worshipped in eastern and southern India and specifically in Assam, Kerala, Kashmir, Bengal, - where she is now worshipped in the yearly festival of Kali Puja held on the night of a new moon - and in the Kalighat Temple in the city of Calcutta.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join