It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It's pointless unless he's got some very good evidence to back up his words.

This.

It's a great story. I bet I could make up a better one if I were so inclined. Without evidence all it is is a story. There would have to be hundreds of federal and local officials involved in on this. I have a hard time believing only these few have a conscience. I need some evidence to believe that.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: vinifalou
It's pointless unless he's got some very good evidence to back up his words.

This.

It's a great story. I bet I could make up a better one if I were so inclined. Without evidence all it is is a story. There would have to be hundreds of federal and local officials involved in on this. I have a hard time believing only these few have a conscience. I need some evidence to believe that.

It seems on the surface to be much more logical, with the information we have so far as facts, that the hundreds are involved. We know they will arkanacide you if you don't play along and reward you if you do. Reminds me of this commercial: "no fees for ATM or fees, what do you want?,, I choose no fees".

Well their choice would be keep mouth shut, make good money. Open that mouth and you or your family could be arkanicided.

I might choose living also.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am so tired of this BS! Time and time again...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

So if people want to find out more they are hypocrites, but when the MSM spews spin and lies they are truth seekers? The comparison of the 2 is ridiculous. Inside ATS people take in, turn a story around, analyze it, hypothesize, and try to ascertain the grain of truth to see if there is more. Totally different from the MSM's objective which is to frame the story to push their agenda. Trying to stifle ATS members by calling them out as hypocrites in advances is ludicrous, and makes you one, or worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

OK, with your superior critical thinking, why is there no report yet. Also, why do you get to decide what is fake news. As "a limited critical thinker", aka someone who believes there is a cover-up, most truth starts as a story that isn't 100%, but gets honed and discrete as evidence surfaces due to the pressure mounted by pundits and their followers. Why not just let that happen? Afraid it will be 90-80% true?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
there is an Extra-Government Program called SCN (strong cities network)...

it is possible that both the Las Vegas massacre & the Broward County Florida Sheriff's (army) & the resulting Florida school massacre were both masterminded through persons within the SCN

** About the SCN - Strong Cities Network
strongcitiesnetwork.org/about-the-scn

What is the Strong Cities Network? Launched at the United Nations in September 2015, the Strong Cities Network (SCN) is the first ever global network of mayors, municipal-level policy makers and practitioners united in building social cohesion and community resilience to counter violent extremism in all its forms.

Deep State right under our collective noses ?

I'm reading this link (different than OP 'breaking news' link): www.thegatewaypundit.com...

'wayne allyn root' is the source of the expose
edit on th31152103143614432018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31152103170114482018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I'm reading this link (different than OP 'breaking news' link): www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I read that article too and it puts together a far more logical hypothesis than the single shooter idea. I would encourage everyone to give it a read, it's the most comprehensive article on Las Vegas I've read yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: St Udio

I read that article too and it puts together a far more logical hypothesis than the single shooter idea. I would encourage everyone to give it a read, it's the most comprehensive article on Las Vegas I've read yet.

Wayne Allen Root is a great source for vegas. He has many many people including cops that were calling him immediately as the shooting was happening and WAR talked about all the eyewitnesses to multiple shooters the first day live on his radio program for days and weeks immediately afterwards . He is a great source for eyewitness testimony

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Gee, and from such a well-respected and credible website! Lol.
Good grief, people.... maybe learn to use at least some tiny shred of critical thinking, instead of being gullible morons who blindly accept anything that supports your own preconceived notions without questioning anything about it. It's downright embarrassing. This is the sort of thing that has made ATS a laughingstock on every other corner of the internet.
A made-up "report" with zero sources and zero evidence on a website with less than zero credibility, and you guys just eat it up without a second thought. Legitimately embarrassing...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

OK, with your superior critical thinking, why is there no report yet. Also, why do you get to decide what is fake news. As "a limited critical thinker", aka someone who believes there is a cover-up, most truth starts as a story that isn't 100%, but gets honed and discrete as evidence surfaces due to the pressure mounted by pundits and their followers. Why not just let that happen? Afraid it will be 90-80% true?

By all means: Give one example of one of these supposed government cover-ups eventually being revealed as actually being such. Just one! One "cover-up" that truly did end up being just that. I'll be waiting....

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
trump is great for America

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Wait for it boy.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
Gee, and from such a well-respected and credible website! Lol.
Good grief, people.... maybe learn to use at least some tiny shred of critical thinking, instead of being gullible morons who blindly accept anything that supports your own preconceived notions without questioning anything about it. It's downright embarrassing. This is the sort of thing that has made ATS a laughingstock on every other corner of the internet.
A made-up "report" with zero sources and zero evidence on a website with less than zero credibility, and you guys just eat it up without a second thought. Legitimately embarrassing...

Right from the get-go there were eyewitnesses saying there were indeed multiple shooters. Eyewitness testimony counts here. What is embarrassing is when you have all the things seen and heard from people who were there when it happened be denied by LE's and denied by MSM, and then all debate is ridiculed and condemned when it strays from the official narrative.
This is what is embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
One FBI agent said "Aliens did it." and another FBI agent said "Hell, no. Osama's ghost did it." while yet another FBI Agent said "Don't be silly, it was the golden nose haired Snorch."

Still more believable than a senior citizen managing to get 24 firearms and over 1,100 bullets up to the 32nd floor of a hotel undetected.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A part of this story was released on infowars not long after the shooting. Again their sources were "FBI whistleblowers". It could be fed disinformation or it could be real. That's the problem with this kind of stuff.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
All I can say is ...

Trust No One. Question Everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
April 27, 2018

Today, the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that all police audio and video of the shooting be made public.
Source: www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The fact this silly story is being put forward by a decently legit source tells me that it's disinformation. Well-intended to cover up or obscure what actually happened that night.

Islamic State took responsibility, and they have a reputation to uphold.

Couldn't IS be code for a bunch of different things? This includes hits & coups.

imo, it apparently accelerated events on a world stage.

Lots of clownery surrounding the aftermath, inc web and YouTube channels like AIM. Who makes dozens of weird m0ssady-videos out of the blue??? The air traffic data is another bit of madness.

The Dan Blizerian video was pretty interesting.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

All that gunfire with clear view of the hotel floor and no gunflashes.

Other vids show the same odd things.

Hmmm

I heard that famous Saudi Prince (future King) was at the concert.

Azzazzinationz attempt.

Soon afterwards, mass arrests in Saudi Arabia !!

😎
edit on Apr-27-2018 by xuenchen because: 👀

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Please remind me, are the FBI the good guys or the bad guys?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join