It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: liveandlearn

So the supporting "evidence" for the unsourced and unattributed claims in the OP is a guy on twitter making unsourced and unattributed claims?

Sweet.

All the 'daily Caller'...sorry 'True Pundit' stories are anon. There's a mixing of some items that did need attention early on with totally uncorroborated material.
Unless reliable sources take any part of it up, this is junk.
Now, there could just be a reason for this. The IT Committee Republicans have just come out saying that there was no collusion by any Trump team with Russia, with saying more or less that Mueller's team have got it wrong...or, [insert here] So this story here lends to that, by saying straight out that Mueller is dodgy...since he's in charge overall, and I already saw a hint to that effect on a thread here about the ITC..er, findings.
It looks to me like a concerted effort is going on by certain parties to blacken Mueller, don't you just wonder who is up to all this craftiness/daftness.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ANTIFA.... Never heard of her.
Thought that was some big propaganda spin on "terrorism".

As far as the rest of the OP... Even I cant seem to believe that this is the real story. I fear that until one of us infiltrates the FBI for decades obtaining highly TS information we will never know the true story. Even those who were there, after all the misinformation and "no you didnt see that"s i doubt many people actually remember what happened clearly- at least those who value their lives.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Of course it was a false flag. What kind of mass shooting with thousands of cameras had no cameras. lol No one believes the fake stream project mockingbird media. Only morons and idiot leftists would fall for the scam.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Right. Documents we haven’t seen say FBI brass think something.

And? Are there documents that prove they were correct?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

True Pundit is an iffy source that relies on clickbait traffic.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Right. Documents we haven’t seen say FBI brass think something.

And? Are there documents that prove they were correct?

You have to be kidding me. Have you ever asked MSM for proof of their anonymous sources?
The last line of that particular twit I left out was "While Comey was skeptical, he *acknowledged* the sources were *definitely* FBI sources".

You need to move on or go look for something from a verified source who can debunk it and come back here with the info. For starters you may want to check Judicial Watch.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Comey was "skeptical" yet he knew they were "definitely" FBI sources? Those two statements don't seem to support each other. Why would he be skeptical if he knows they're legit sources?

Or am I not understanding what's being said?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So, basically, much of what many if us were saying for weeks after is true. Not surprised!! I really hope some heads roll over this. Those responsible for such a cover-up MUST be held accountable. Let's not forget, either, the radar footage of "airliners" that stopped in the area, at the time of the shooting. What sort of authority does it take to alter helicopter transponders to simulate an airliner?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
What about the helicopters with the transponders off. Was that ever confirmed? I doubt some atifa kids were flying those helicopters.

There was also a video on here of the a guy trying to break the type of glass that the Mandalay Bay has. They were pounding away with a sledge hammer for minutes and only managed to make a tiny hole. It sort of peeled away rather than shattered so I don't think shooting it out would shatter the glass either. That indicates that a different type of glass was in that room which is kind of sketchy that that room would have a different type of glass than the rest of the building.

I saw video of the transponder thing - wasn't that they were off, but that they were masked to appear as if those helicopters were airliners. They stopped and hovered, in the area of the shooting, so not airliners, for certain. Very odd, that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Comey was "skeptical" yet he knew they were "definitely" FBI sources? Those two statements don't seem to support each other. Why would he be skeptical if he knows they're legit sources?

Or am I not understanding what's being said?

Well, we are talking Comey here. This is the same guy that said Hillary broke the law, but wait, she didn't, so no punishment.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Exactly. THAT'S the thing of value from this article. That's the clue.

We'll be watching for it together, eh? Whatever "it" is...

Given the way this article threw some FBI agents under the bus while propping the "honest" FBI agents, I suspect whatever it is will come from within the FBI itself. Hmmmm....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Taking notes of every person here who jumps on this as fact, but then also blasts the MSM for " unverified sources"

Let the hypocrite train begin.

Do you buy the official story?
Try not to let your identity politics distort your perception of reality. I'm skeptical of the source too. But I'm also skeptical of the official story more...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

“The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about.”

.. according to random, anonymous sources unconnected to the investigation.

This story must be true - site even has 'true' in the name!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The first thing that dies in war is the truth

This is a war between patriots and globalists

It's going to explode very soon the entire western world will be a giant civil war

Going down liberals, you're going to regret your stupidity just before you hear that sound

Western civilisation will prevail

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"ANTIFA"

you people are goddamn obsessed

You are really giving these activists so much power it is absurd...

stay spooked people!

Why is it that certain members only ever turn up when particular words are used, reply very quickly and are very rarely heard from again?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"ANTIFA"

you people are goddamn obsessed

You are really giving these activists so much power it is absurd...

stay spooked people!

Why is it that certain members only ever turn up when particular words are used, reply very quickly and are very rarely heard from again?
Obviously George Soros won’t pay for unrelated posts.

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'll just wait until CNN reports it then I will comment........

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
By this account it does sound like a massive coverup. From reading the article it sounds as if there are good FBI agents and bad FBI bosses. The agents are keep from investigating by the bosses supposedly with a coverup agenda.
Sounds like a grand conspiracy.

But who are those good agents. Reading the article, over and over the sources used by Pundit were ''agents said''. So if they are good agents, why do they not step up and spill the whole magilla to FOX rather than Pundit. Why are they only called ''agents'' rather than specific individuals. And how many are ''agents'' rather than just one agent. Two?
And why do they fear losing their jobs if the higher ups are so corrupt as to block investigations of such a massacre. Would they not be hailed as heros were they to go to FOX with this story? What with the antiFBI agenda on the minds of so many in this Trumpworld, would they not be hailed as heros and be able to write their own futures?

And wouldn't Trump himself latch onto this story and herald it from the oval office? A massive plot by anti-Trumpers to kill Trump supporters. Anti-Trumpers who are linked to ISIS?

This article would also have us believe that '' high ranking intelligence officials'' are spilling the beans.
If they are high ranking intelligence officials, why don't they just come out and proclaim it and get Trumps blessing rather than months later ''spilling those beans'' to a small news outlet like Pundit?

Just some questions that also remain unanswered.

Probably because Fox journalists are bugged and they don't want to be caught

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The only reason I still sometimes come here are threads like these. I wanted facts for so long on this case. Then I start reading comments, and what do you know instant politics. Stay classy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join