It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna marry a 15 yr old?, head to Missouri

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
GET A ROOM YOU TWO..

You know who I mean.

*taps nose*

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

How do you think this happened in the first place?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This sounds really tame to me...here's some more perspective:

In the last 15 years in the U.S., around 200,000 child brides of about age 10 and up have been married to older men ALL IN THE NAME OF RELIGION.

Legalised pedophilia all in the name of god. God must be a pervert if he condones this.

Holy Perversion
edit on 12/3/2018 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Society scares me today

So then, according to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
that would make you a conservative

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tattoos, pierced tongues, nose rings and trinkets.... retail paradise, low rent, strip mall heaven.

Look at the bright side! MAGA, MAGA
edit on 12-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Look at the bright side! MAGA, MAGA

Make Americans Gestate Again?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You know what scares me?

Vampires. Vampires and warm pudding.

Mostly warm pudding.

Pudding scares the # out of me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Society scares me today

I'm not really into labels.
But if you must know,
I'm pro abortion,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro women's rights,
Anti illegal immigration,
Voted for trump for economic reasons and he was the lesser of two evils.

I don't think I fit any mold too closely but choose a label if you want.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
its a felony to take a minor accross state lines so with the statutary rape the man will be a guest of the state for a long time

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You can marry a 15 year old girl in PA with the consent of the girl's parents.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Society scares me today

I'm not really into labels.
But if you must know,
I'm pro abortion,
Pro gay marriage,
Pro women's rights,
Anti illegal immigration,
Voted for trump for economic reasons and he was the lesser of two evils.

I don't think I fit any mold too closely but choose a label if you want.

Actually, I needn't know and agree that labeling, if that is what you mean, is pigeonholing and stereotyping, both of which serve no real purpose other than to make dealing with lifes complexities more soothing.
Myself, I am not pro-abortion but rather anti-anti-abortion in that it's none of my, nor the governments #ing business how a woman deals with her own body.
And gay marraige? Mostly the same as you but once again as I am hetero, how others find to express their love for one another is not for me to judge.
And womens rights. Like any good hubby, my old lady is always right.

I to am against illegal immigration. However my stance has always been rather than focusing on the poor folk who come here in desperation, what we should rather be doing is focusing on those companies and employers who exploit them. All these years I have heard about a wall and ''them damn illegals'' from south of the border, most of the scorn is placed on them rather than the bosses here who continue to ignore those laws. That is where we should be focused, closing those illegal shops and businesses that seek out that cheap and exploitable labor.

As for Trump, I voted, with my nose pinched for her. To me, his policies were very similar to hers in that they were crafted to suit a certain demographic. His was dissatisfied conservatives and hers, dissatisfied people who feel discriminated against. Both groups consider themselves victims.

However on the Trump issue, I was tempted to vote for him, I really was. The notion of tearing down the established systerm and draining the swamp are very appealing. However I do not consider him to be a real business man, a real capitalist. To me a real capitalist works within an economic system that understands that it is necessary to produce products that help the whole system to survive and thrive. To me, Trump has never been that kind of businessman. He is the kind who seeks to exploit the weaknesses in others only to his and his immediate followers benefit.

I have almost never had a good word for either Clinton and was opposed the majority of his actions while in office. Likewise I can conjecture that had she won, I would also be calling her out should I see her doing things that were not in the best interests of the majority of our fellow citizens. THat is why I am constantly calling out Trump. Because he IS the power now, and if I am not wrong, he would seek to be that power always.

OK Blunt, our moment of exposition is over for now, it's back to yard work for me. Toodles.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"Wanna marry a 15 yr old?, head to Missouri"

Anybody that wants to marry a 15 year old female needs to have their brains examined.
They've obviously no experience with 15 year old females.
I have 3 daughters; my wife and I learned there are 3 kinds of Human Beings on the planet. Men, Women and 15 year old females. They are best described as "hell on earth". Their minds work kinda like something out of "Lord of the Flies"! You know its bad when you try to find counseling for them only to be told by a child psychiatrist they won't treat 15 year old females for fear of bodily damage. For a while, my wife and I truly believed our oldest, when she was 15, was possessed of the spirit of Hannibal Lector.

The French knew this.............that's how they got recruits for the French Foreign Legion........former boyfriends or brothers of 15 year old females. The hardships of the Legion looked tame in comparison!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So she can make that decision, but she can't vote, buy beer, cigarettes or a gun.

Being that she did make that decision, I think it is good that she can't buy alcohol and a gun. Maybe she would be having her baby in jail for shooting the father.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Awww... thought this thread title was a personal add for some young CT minded fem in MO seeking mature male and had my bags half packed. Statutory was something Michelangelo did, right?

As far as the conversation... good thing there's free birth control for all and extensive sex ed, or else society might be filled with poverty, hopelessness and young people with no resources or future raising children and perpetuating misery...

oh ... wait...

well, good thing it only happens in Missouri...

oh, wait...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Kentucky is closer.

Kentucky bill to outlaw child marriage stalled by conservative lobbying

Anti-Child Bride Bill Stalls in Kentucky, Where Girls Aged 13 Can Marry

BFFT was correct in a previous thread: there is a segment of ruralish America where this is still considered socially acceptable.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

you have always been able to marry little girls in every muslim country pretty much from birth apparently because they arouse you go figure

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
do her parents not care that she is throwing her life away? i wonder how common this is. he groomed her. thats all that happened here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join