It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scathing Report - DEMOCRAT Leaders LEAK - LIE - VIOLATE LAWS at Alarming Rates!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust Yet it also confirms that the state has that very right. The tenth is a very interesting one because of this. So the fed would have to roll in man power to stop and by constitutional law the local police don’t have to abide.

I guess it's time for the Federal Government to issue a "travel advisory" against California. Visitors should be made aware of increased personal endangerment, courtesy of California government. That's legal isn't it?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I am not sure if it’s legal but it could be. I have never looked into that. I guess you just gave me homework lol

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust Yet it also confirms that the state has that very right. The tenth is a very interesting one because of this. So the fed would have to roll in man power to stop and by constitutional law the local police don’t have to abide.

I guess it's time for the Federal Government to issue a "travel advisory" against California. Visitors should be made aware of increased personal endangerment, courtesy of California government. That's legal isn't it?

Actually, it's the opposite. There is less chance of being arrested and deported arbitrarily.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And still none are as corrupt as trump.

B-b-but, Trump!

Oof, that's the second time in 2 days ye've done that.

If it's good enough for yous guys to deflect using but but Obama/Hillary/et al, the converse should be equally good enough. But double standards and hypocrisy only count when the opposing side does it, right?

See how that works?

Guess not.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

And still none are as corrupt as trump.

B-b-but, Trump!

Oof, that's the second time in 2 days ye've done that.

If it's good enough for yous guys to deflect using but but Obama/Hillary/et al, the converse should be equally good enough. But double standards and hypocrisy only count when the opposing side does it, right?

See how that works?

Guess not.

Carry on.

I will carry on, thanks. The reason I pointed it out was exactly as you stated, if the left can keep complaining about bringing up Hillary when deemed not relevant, then the right can complain about bringing up Trump when not relevant. Glad we're in agreement!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Encouraging ILLEGAL immigrants to stay here ILLEGALLY is literally asking them to commit a crime.

Here's what I want to know, why do you want illegal immigrants here? They're second class citizens as they have to fly under the radar, have little recourse to poor treatment, and most of them have to break other laws to live and work here under cover.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

When that happens...please promise me now a carefree quite and quick dose of hemlock...should make them happy, a natural end without any environmental damage.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Actually, it's the opposite. There is less chance of being arrested and deported arbitrarily.

I'm talking about Senor' Ramos being here illegally, and robbing/raping Sally, visiting California from Salem, N.C..

Ramos was supposed to be rounded up in the Oakland ICE roundup, but mayor Libby Schaaf warned him to go hide, before the raid commenced.

More criminals are on California streets than there would have been, if lawbreaker Libby had kept her mouth shut.
edit on 3/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I would not say that the DEMS are asking illegals to commit crimes. They are just asking them to defy the fed and their state rights. Which BTW is a constitutional right given to them. Got a problem it? Tell your congress and ask for a change till then stop complaining. They work with fake ID and pay state and federal taxes and help you and I. Don’t eat out EVER and inspect personally you local farms then complain. Do your research bro. You complain too much

If you warn criminals that law enforcement is coming to get them, you're aiding and abetting. Isn't that a crime?

Does that mean Trump's attorney's should go to jail?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Only thing I can say is without borders, there is no Country. People should come in the US the right way....that is....stand in line. What REALLY makes me mad is illegals are given more resources and support then the Vets that, 100% need it more then anyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lisame
Only thing I can say is without borders, there is no Country. People should come in the US the right way....that is....stand in line. What REALLY makes me mad is illegals are given more resources and support then the Vets that, 100% need it more then anyone.

That is not true. Undocumented workers are afraid to use social services for fear of getting caught. It would be nice if veterans had better resources... but the focus of this administration is on acquiring arms, not rewarding those who serve.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would not say that the DEMS are asking illegals to commit crimes. They are just asking them to defy the fed and their state rights. Which BTW is a constitutional right given to them. Got a problem it? Tell your congress and ask for a change till then stop complaining. They work with fake ID and pay state and federal taxes and help you and I. Don’t eat out EVER and inspect personally you local farms then complain. Do your research bro. You complain too much
they're here illegally you idiot if your first act upon entering this country is to # on its laws you shouldn't be here

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Do you really think someone with a fake ID is paying State and Federal taxes?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Not American none of it's really my concern. Illegal is illegal even in Canada.

You sure seem to like to tell every one what they should be concerned with. How about I tell you what I am concerned with? Sound good? Bro?

Illegal is illegal "even in Canada(1)"??

But yet thousands of Somalians have illegally(1) crossed the border from the US on the pretext of being on the verge of being sent back home, due to Trump’s anti-refugee rhetoric (so-called by the Canadian left) and crackdown on undocumented residents, to, as our former esteemed Liberal Prime Minister Jean Chretien would say, a Turd World Country (for those that don't know Chretien was French-speaking so the word Third sounded much like Turd). So what happens with those illegal border jumpers? Nothing, nada, crickets from our Minister of Immigration Ahmed Hussen (former National President of the Canadian Somali Congress). They're given free housing and money to live in Canada while waiting for their immigration case to be heard. And our Prime Minister Justin "I've never met an illegal I didn't like" Trudeau, aka Mr. Dressup(2) (see snippet below on his recent dressup trip to India), cripes, he'll do anything to win a vote, even having a convicted attempted murderer(3) join him at a dinner in India!

You just can't make this stuff up, but hey, it's a well-known fact that "truth is stranger than fiction".

(1)

Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement

The Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement, officially the Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of the United States of America for cooperation in the examination of refugee status claims from nationals of third countries, is a treaty between the governments of Canada and the United States to better manage the flow of refugee claimants at the shared land border.

Under the agreement persons seeking refugee status must make their claim in the first country they arrive in, either the United States or Canada, unless they qualify for an exception. For example, refugee claimants who are citizens of a country other than the United States that arrive from the United States at the Canada–United States land border can only pursue their refugee claims in Canada if they meet an exception under the Safe Third Country Agreement.

source: Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement

The illegals, aka border jumpers, first made claim of refugee status in the US thereby disallowing them to make a second claim in Canada but hey, a vote for the party that let you in is a vote indeed!

(2)

Justin Trudeau: The Mr. Dressup Prime Minister

As if it wasn’t clear before, Justin Trudeau’s awkward trip to India offered a reminder that the Prime Minister never passes up an opportunity to dress up. Along with his family, Trudeau’s daily donning of traditional Indian clothing drew much mockery from local observers, with one noting it felt like a “weeklong Indian wedding” as others called it “a bit much.”

source: Justin Trudeau: The Mr. Dressup Prime Minister - Maclean's Feb 24, 2018

(3)

Convicted Attempted Murderer Invited to Reception With Trudeau in India - Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018
B.C.'s Jaspal Atwal was convicted for 1986 attempt to assassinate Indian cabinet minister on Vancouver Island

Jaspal Atwal, a convicted former member of an illegal Sikh separatist group, was invited to dine with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a formal event hosted by the Canadian High Commissioner Thursday in Delhi.

The invitation, which was extended by Canada's High Commissioner to India, was rescinded after CBC News asked the Prime Minister's Office about it Wednesday.

source: CBC February 21, 2018 - Convicted Attempted Murderer Invited...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And still none are as corrupt as trump. Isn't that amazing. Another thing he come out on top as. The most corrupt politician ever.
There are that many stories in one day about how awful he is at everything.
Wonder what the scandal of this week will be.

Dam girl you REALLY need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid, I hear it's bad for your mental health.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join