It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scathing Report - DEMOCRAT Leaders LEAK - LIE - VIOLATE LAWS at Alarming Rates!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The house intelligence committee has finished its investigation into possible collusion between President Trump and Russia.

thehill.com...

If the results clear president Trump, what do you bet that Democrats make up something to say that the investigation was closed too soon. 10 months was not long enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

warning crooks law coming isn't that obstruction of justice? i think jeff sessions should send marshals to arrest Libby Schaaf, on those charges put a federal prosecutor on her. she is an idiot mayor who think she can do like she wants.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

warning crooks law coming isn't that obstruction of justice? i think jeff sessions should send marshals to arrest Libby Schaaf, on those charges put a federal prosecutor on her. she is an idiot mayor who think she can do like she wants.

It's also legally called aiding and abetting. If you or I did that we would be in jail right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think you are confused on the law. She is a mayor in charge of a city. Does the constitution not mean a damn thing to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And still none are as corrupt as trump. Isn't that amazing. Another thing he come out on top as. The most corrupt politician ever.
There are that many stories in one day about how awful he is at everything.
Wonder what the scandal of this week will be.
And just so you know, every single republican on the house intelligence committee is actually under investigation...

For...

wait for it..

LEAKING

www.motherjones.com...

Wow.
The perfect I know you are but what am I.

Have a great day.

Oh wow, MotherJones. If TGP isn't a valid source...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I think you are confused on the law. She is a mayor in charge of a city. Does the constitution not mean a damn thing to you?

The constitution gives a mayor the right to shelter murderers, rapists, and drug dealers from the Federal Government?

Show me how please. I'm all ears and eyes.

edit on 3/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And still none are as corrupt as trump. Isn't that amazing. Another thing he come out on top as. The most corrupt politician ever.
There are that many stories in one day about how awful he is at everything.
Wonder what the scandal of this week will be.
And just so you know, every single republican on the house intelligence committee is actually under investigation...

For...

wait for it..

LEAKING

www.motherjones.com...

Wow.
The perfect I know you are but what am I.

Have a great day.

Oh wow, MotherJones. If TGP isn't a valid source...

MotherJones has the best reporters on Sutter Street, in San Francisco.
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Question - Adam " Shifty " Schiff was Publicly Named , and Proven to be Leaking Classified Information Obtained as a Member of the House intelligence Committee , so Why isn't he being Prosecuted for that Crime Right Now ? Does the LAW Not Apply to Democrats in this Country Anymore ? ............

edit on 12-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And again the baseless claim of corruption. Still no proof of any wrong doing, but I suppose that if you repeat it enough then everyone will believe it. And don't forget, that one more thing President Trump came out on top of, is the electoral college and that he is also the TOP politician in this country...say it with me Mr. PRESIDENT !

link   
Don’t have time to read this, but what’s new, they and their comrades the republicans are politicians are out of the same mold. Some are more sneaky than others, but the same overal. LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Members of Congress write laws that protect themselves. That's why voters/taxpayers were given "the bird" when we asked for the list of Congressmen/women who triggered sexual abuse payments, from the taxpayer-funded $$ kitty.

Since Congress created the DOJ/FBI, I don't think there's any entity higher than Congress that can investigate members?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Who testified or was subpoenaed in that investigation exactly?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

It might take some time, but eventually you'll learn how to see value in many of SillyOlMe's posts. She's a window into how an entire swath of Americans think.

I interacted with a few of them in person this weekend. They only watch and read liberal media. Honestly blind to a lot of real things. Thankfully, their ranks in the country continue to dwindle.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

"Word" has it that she is getting indicted soon.

Very soon.

Be afraid. Be very afraid 😀

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

How about letting the " Mob" (We The People ) Meet Out Justice to these Corrupt Members of Our Government . According to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution , We Have that RIGHT . Who is Stopping US ?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

House Intel Committee started investigating "Russian Meddling" 14 months ago. Mueller started his investigation 11 months ago. Aside from the planned leaks, not much info comes out of his investigation. But both teams interviewed the same people who were closest to the Trump campaign.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The House Intel Committee wasn't sucking $1.5 million a month from taxpayers, like Mueller has been doing. They could stay focused on target, instead of feeling pressure to justify their existence, like Mueller is doing.

The H.I.C. didn't have to find people who evaded taxes in 2009 (Manafort), or lied to the FBI about petty stuff, like Papadopolis.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

www.law.cornell.edu...

Thanks! That confirms that providing shelter to those who have committed Federal Crimes, is breaking the law. Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf's actions were indeed criminal.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Yet it also confirms that the state has that very right. The tenth is a very interesting one because of this. So the fed would have to roll in man power to stop and by constitutional law the local police don’t have to abide.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join