It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester UK, ''The Pusher.''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's not the Pusher, Maybe he's The Puller.. du du du..

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: kerrichin

I love our weather
our weather has made our island green and lush.
So I'm with our ducks and enjoy our rain.

i do love the smell you get after a good rain shower im not a fan of the snow

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Some parts of Manchester are a bit poor and the weather isn't always great. It's not all rain, rain, rain though as you can see here at upmarket Deansgate Locks:

People make the best of what they have like these families on a rainy day out:

They're still waiting for electricity which isn't too bad for the kids. They've not been held captive by Xboxes and enjoy playing out like in the old days. Look at those faces...it's joy you're seeing. They're resilient. Look at that lad with his leg trapped in the car wreck? He's happy.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is there any sort of cycle to these happenings, which if I'm reading this correctly, are occurring in more than one city?

On the surface, it sounds a lot like a serial killer of some sort. Any commonality among the victims, other than the canal, that might lend credence to that theory?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Is there any sort of cycle to these happenings, which if I'm reading this correctly, are occurring in more than one city?

On the surface, it sounds a lot like a serial killer of some sort. Any commonality among the victims, other than the canal, that might lend credence to that theory?

well they are all prominently young men some reported gay some not sure, some effeminate. there was a theory on one of the documentaries tits a homosexual whos in the closet, but not sure.
what i find interesting is there is a large homeless population near there but it never seems to be any homeless people which i know sounds horrible would be easy to bump off its all young lads, who are easily missed

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
jack the diper

another interesting article

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The thing is, pushing seemingly random people into canals doesn't fit with the usual serial killer MO. Most serial killers have some kind of weird psychosexual motive going on and generally get up close with their victims (EAR/ONS, Zodiac, etc). Pushing people into canals doesn't give the same kind of satisfaction, nor does it really ensure the victim will die.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

That's my thought, too.

It's not, if this makes sense, personal enough.

I mean it might be some form of pleasure in watching someone drown...but it doesn't seem personal enough.

Not that I'm even remotely an expert on these things...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You could be correct, I don't know, but I'm amazed by one observation I've made! Shoes! I witness Brits daily slogging through the rain on soaked and puddled streets and sidewalks in leather "dress" shoes! What's the average Brits annual budget for shoes? I can't believe they ever leave the house without their "Wellies" on their feet. Its bizarre. One show we love to watch is "Frost"; Detective Frost ruins at minimum, at least one pair of shoes in the course of 90 minutes.

Is there really no learning curve, or is it that shoes are just incredibly cheap?

I love Frost me and my dad use to watch years back and try and guess who's the murderer etc As for footwear i had to delete my original reply as I listed out what footwear and shoes I had for certain occasions for example when it's raining or muddy but after reading what I wrote it didn't sound very manly going on about shoes lol. Saying that though I own 5 pairs but I'd call it 3 and half as one pair are jogging shoes which I NEVER wear and some shoes to go with a suit and unless someone has died or getting married I'll never wear a suit leaving 3 pairs, 1 day to day pair of sneakers/trainers, Work boots and pair of trekking boots for when I'm in the hills
edit on 12-3-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text because I couldn't stop talking about shoes

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Don't have time to link, but David Paulides has covered "The Pusher" and similar type mysterious deaths/disappearances in urban areas on some of the radio interviews he has done on Coast to Coast and the like.

For those unfamiliar Paulides is former police and the author of the Missing 411 series of books covering strange disappearances in national and state parks in the United States. He has since branched out, however. I haven't gotten to read the books yet but I imagine this subject is covered in some of the newer books. (If you buy the books do it from his website, apparently the prices on Amazon etc. are highly inflated.

This reminds me of Flukeman from The X-Files.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames2
Don't have time to link, but David Paulides has covered "The Pusher" and similar type mysterious deaths/disappearances in urban areas on some of the radio interviews he has done on Coast to Coast and the like.

For those unfamiliar Paulides is former police and the author of the Missing 411 series of books covering strange disappearances in national and state parks in the United States. He has since branched out, however. I haven't gotten to read the books yet but I imagine this subject is covered in some of the newer books. (If you buy the books do it from his website, apparently the prices on Amazon etc. are highly inflated.

This reminds me of Flukeman from The X-Files.

i was actually watching a video on youtube about missing people at national parks, when the documentary loaded automatically, d never heard of it before but ill look this guy up

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I have another theory about the canal drownings I'll share with you on the grounds you please not take it as an insult whatsoever; I've got some very dear friends in and from the UK.

My theory is..........suicide! I base that on watching a Brit TV show, "Scott & Bailey" apparently set in Manchester. I've come to the opinion that for a variety of reasons, but the weather principally, and the crap economy that the area is rampant with untreated, severe depression! I mean, honestly, human beings can only be deprived of sunlight and endure rain for only a certain amount of time before they lose their minds. Add to that chronic damp cold, mist, fog and booze and you've got a recipe for disaster!

The canals may not be the problem....................they may be the ANSWER, a way out of chronic depression!!

People with money to spend at nightclubs, bars and discos in the early hours of the morning would not be suffering from chronic depression. The deprived parts of Manchester are on the outskirts of the city, so the suicides would then be happening there. Then it would also affect men and women in equal numbers. Other parts of the UK have even worse chronic damp cold, mist fog and booze as well as being next to the coast. They don't have that problem.

Smiley killer sounds like some kind of gang initiation - bump off a college kid and dump the body at the designated spot.
edit on 12-3-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The only reason for more suicides in Manchester could be if the dead are all man utd fans seeing the better blue half of Manchester are going to win the premiership at the swamp.
Get in city!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

London gangs have been throwing people in canals for years. Metropolitan police are well aware of this.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Holland has pretty much the same probem. How many people drown in Amsterdams Canals.

So there you have it. More like, Did he fall or was he pished. ?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

It has unusually high. Channel 4 did a documentary about it asking if Manchester had a serial killer it came to the conclusion maybe yes.
Oh and you gotta love Yorkshire the Yorkshire dipper lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

It has unusually high. Channel 4 did a documentary about it asking if Manchester had a serial killer it came to the conclusion maybe yes.
Oh and you gotta love Yorkshire the Yorkshire dipper lol.

Jack the Tipper.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

jack the tosser ?

ETA`` - it doesnt work for yourkshire - cos :

" the yorkshire tosser "subsumes 95% of the population

edit on 13-3-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

jack the tosser ?

ETA`` - it doesnt work for yourkshire - cos :

" the yorkshire tosser "subsumes 95% of the population

Jock the Tosser, He kills by tossing people like a caber head first into the Canal.

Right, back to The Pusher.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Quite the vacation spot. Looks a lot better than our Detroit! Can't wait to make the trip.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join