It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police C.P.S act as filters, to protect high ranking politicians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

When you get it from a Detective who tried to get some action with regards to , children's homes in the U.K but when he actually got evidence, he was hauled up before his superiors and told to drop it , if he did not follow orders he would be disciplined. He was disciplined , then joined the ranks of the other whistle blowers who were trying to blow the lid off of the Child Prostitution in the U.K. These people really are running the country, the key positions are occupied by people whose main job is to protect the establishment. How on earth this society can put things right is any bodies guess.
When he talked to a high Government official the excuse for taking no action was "Public Perception" Does organized crime pay off the highest in the land, and as long as things look alright on the surface , who really benefits from this state of affairs?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The system is rife with the problem. Theresa May using the offical secrets act to hide pedophilla in the British Government. Edward Heath (x prime minster ) possibly the biggest child killer in the UK. MI6 looses the pedophilia dossier of UK politicians. A court case in UK at the moment about snuff films and young victims being dropped in acid baths and the films being sent to high level politicians for a lot of money.

It stinks!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yet the Dummies think it's all a nutty conspiracy theory. David Icke called out Ted Heath decades ago and since the truth came out, cabinet officials have admitted that they covered things up for him. At a price of course, god only knows how much damage has been done to this country through blackmail.

Pizza wha...
edit on 11-3-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I was on the CPS website a while back, and the main in your face banner is Stranger Danger! Keeping us all looking the wrong way.

Statistics show otherwise.. Three quarters of reported cases are committed by family member or friends or individuals in the victims "circle of trust". It is all a sick con..

S&F and bump as this needs to be seen...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Yes the official story or should we say the "spin" is a total distraction. But if you look at the whole arena, the Police seem to keep the magistrates courts busy with petty crimes, but the big money Drugs and Child prostitution, seems to be gaining. I have no doubt that all it takes is the will to stop it , but strangely enough this doesn't seem to exist. Which might lead to the conclusion that some very powerful people are making a great deal of money, and are quite happy to let things rock along as they are.
The whole thing is so simple , young children, are groomed, become addicted , make a lot of money for some body else, get sick and burn out, then are easily replaced by another generation of not so bright kids. The whole lot is running under the radar by a press which has already sold out. If anyone gets out of line an overdose is easily administered. They can easily pass terrorist laws, so cleaning up local drug houses, would be child's play.
We have to consider the fact that institutional care homes and troubled inmates have to be left as they are or the money supply might dry up. Have the U.K Cops taken onboard the Honk Kong model, where if crime is inevitable it might as well be controlled?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Public perception is what keeps people living in fear, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. The movie the time machine describes this growing divide quite well. On the surface things are great, just don't question about those missing people. Underground is where the harvest takes place.

For a narcissistic, sadistic, self gratifying and powerful culture to maintain its strength, controlling the investigation and closing the ranks amongst their own kind is part of the public perception to instill fear amongst the community. Don't rock the boat or you may be next on their shopping list.

As for other interpretations of 'public perception', it is a standard part in false flags operations. Facts don't matter, just who gains from the deception. When the establishment and political power have lost all their empathy and compassion for the community, humans are in trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As a father of an 8 yr old boy, besides kidnapping my second biggest fear is sexual molestation. I can't believe how extensive it appears pedophilia is across the world. It's even more scary that periodically powerful people get exposed for this.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Not at all surprised. For something this vile continue as it has, in as many places, for as long, there would have to be people in positions of authority involved. I said many years ago, here in the U.S., when all of the Jessica's Law stuff was being pushed, that some of the judges letting these creeps off easy were likely pedos themselves. Still think that's the case.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I swear to god cps purposely hires inept, non social people (who dont know ANYTHING about kids) who are easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
As a father of an 8 yr old boy, besides kidnapping my second biggest fear is sexual molestation. I can't believe how extensive it appears pedophilia is across the world. It's even more scary that periodically powerful people get exposed for this.

Yeah it struck me one day... I know a Lot of people who have either been molested or their close family member did. Like, a lot.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah it struck me one day... I know a Lot of people who have either been molested or their close family member did. Like, a lot.
Yeah, and that's the crazy thing, I've known a number of such people too.

top topics

join