It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK has hit rock bottom - detaining a US citizen because she was to interview Tommy Robinson

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you would agree it is ok to ban Muslims or Mexicans from entering the US then, right?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you would agree it is ok to ban Muslims or Mexicans from entering the US then, right?

No way , that's extreme and makes no sense.

The people that were denied a visa have been targeted for a specific reason, airlines have all sorts of special power to bully and intimidate people.

To deny entry based on religion or nationality is simply retarded.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had. - Eric Schmidt

There are other people who do not seem to have a clear-cut and definite attitude in their Party life, people who shift and hedge. They are actually of two kinds; for one kind the question is one of understanding and for the other, of moral character. The latter are always opportunistic in their personal behavior, curry favor with all sides and try to please everybody. They tailor their words to the person and the circumstances, tack with the wind and show no principle whatsoever. Such are their characteristics. Sometimes, they wait and see what will suit the occasion, like the bat in Aesop's Fables, and then move over to the winning side. Such-double faced creatures, who are neither fish nor fowl, are not altogether unknown in our ranks. They have the traits of the old-fashioned merchant. In addition, there are some individuals who, unable to resist the lure of the old society's exploiting classes, with their glittering world, their money and their women, begin to waver, go wrong and eventually to betray the Party and the revolution.

I hear the latest news is target Bot's and Target Troll's, target the Proletariat masses awakened to the rule of the Bourgeois classes now perpetuating among the Proletariat mass. Failure and doomed exercise awaits. When you think of the GNU spare a thought for the GRU. All software in use is Russian!

Where do people think they got MSDOS? - MSDOS 16 Bit was the Chinese and Russian Union!

Software programming is NOT the exclusive property of the USA it is international and has several extremely large standards bodies who at the moment are all looking disturbed by the fact that programming is also "Communism!" TCP-IP "The Communist Parties Intellectual Property!"

- Shouldn't go around picking fights if they don't like having there wires-tapped!

Who exactly do you believe listen's to who's - phone calls?

(C) - Copyright Communism!
edit on 17-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I never did.

It was the courts of the USA that had issue, not me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

a reply to: RAY1990

So why the great upset when Trump 'wanted to ban Muslims' ?
You agree he is entitled to ban whoever he wants, right?
Same as Britain, right?

I never had any upset, but feel free to make my mind up again... Might help you with the mental gymnastics you perform so valiantly.

From what I gather, the issue wasn't the banning of foreign nationals to the US but the grounds on which they were denied.

Many people had visas in order, I'm sure some were near-finished their naturalisation process. Most of the people denied entry were done so on the grounds of their location of birth and not their political beliefs or affiliations.

England - We will not allow entry of people's whom do not have our national interest nor peace at heart.

USA - We'll ban doctors because they're brown!

Yeah... I can do hyperbole bs too, still wouldn't take money for it. Especially if I'm not even good at it.
edit on 17-3-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So why the great upset when Trump 'wanted to ban Muslims' ?
You agree he is entitled to ban whoever he wants, right?
Same as Britain, right?

England - We will not allow entry of people's whom do not have our national interest nor peace at heart.

USA - We'll ban doctors because they're brown!

Yeah... I can do hyperbole bs too, still wouldn't take money for it. Especially if I'm not even good at it.

There national interest's don't seem to align with the Party Politic - Karl Marx and Frederick Engels argue in the Communist Manifesto that intellectual property also is always a product of society: "Even when I carry out scientific work, etc., and activity which I can seldom conduct in direct association with other men, I perform a social, because human, act." From this perspective, all of the theories that reference views on physical property can be appropriately shifted to refer to intellectual property as well. Every idea that is created is a product of society and will better serve society if it is shared and improved on. These ideas can be computer algorithms and software, communists openly believe in the open sharing of this software.

In traditional communist theory, there is no justification for personal reward in public achievement. In addition, they also think communist theories argue against the other common justification for patents: they provide incentive for inventors to spend their time developing new technology. The two states patents as incentive is contrary to traditional communist thought as "the incentive offered is a monopoly which increases the Private Profits realized from the invention rather than the benefits to society in general."

Communism therefore argues against all patents, and because of this also argues against the patent protection of intellectual property, including software. Patents on algorithms, interfaces, and ideas are all incompatible with traditional communist theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you do not possess patent protection of intellectual property then it's fair to say you have no intellectual property of which to speak but a shared property with a stated goal of liberation of the mind of it's end user as to where it came from.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

"What the bourgeoisie therefore produces, above all, are its own grave-diggers. Its fall and the victory of the proletariat are equally inevitable."

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win."

If they didn't want to teach us about Marx, Lenin & Stalin - then it wouldn't be in our front room.

We're all tired of the lies told to us about the Soviet Union. "просвіта"

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Read your passport - in paticuylar front pages its all about sovereign arbitrary decision.

Silly qacts like these are easilly avoidabgle - don't carry weapons, don't cause a fuss, don't carry material detailing discghord. Be polite smile and you'e in if legit.

My suster and her partner were forced lay on the ground face first at gun point by wannabe-cowboy for giggling at how bad/repetitive/out of toluch the news in the building was.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: UKTruth

Londons muslim mayor dissed on our free speech rights just recently. I saw th elink on twitter bu ti didnt copy it.

Top tip: read British law, this is the stuppidest claim I've heard from twitter. He'sw constaly called ##muzziiie terrorist 'muzrat 'suicide bomber'

How does a mayor secure a vote, get backed by rival government on their last days

get faslely claimed power pusahes through notoruously free speech house of lords

abolish UK/EU an universal rights - with none of the above ever taking place,

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Now flip what you said for the US. So as a nation you see no problem with us keeping out or deporting illegals then.

You are very confused, what has keeping out and or deporting illegals have to do with this story?

Nothing - however the response was to an over riding excuse of 'sovereignty' in order to diminish the outrageous action by the UK in this case.
You, yourself, might be less confused if you read up a little to understand the context of a response.

The UK have every right to pick and choose who visits and who stays, just because you don't like is irrelevant.

So we can as the US deny entry based on Views then. Not on the relgious ground but the view that sharia law should be the law of the land. Or the view that Its OK to break into the US and illegally immigrate here.
edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: tags screw up

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Now flip what you said for the US. So as a nation you see no problem with us keeping out or deporting illegals then.

You are very confused, what has keeping out and or deporting illegals have to do with this story?

Nothing - however the response was to an over riding excuse of 'sovereignty' in order to diminish the outrageous action by the UK in this case.
You, yourself, might be less confused if you read up a little to understand the context of a response.

The UK have every right to pick and choose who visits and who stays, just because you don't like is irrelevant.

So we can as the US deny entry based on Views then. Not on the relgious ground but the view that sharia law should be the law of the land. Or the view that Its OK to break into the US and illegally immigrate here.

Rambling and you can't spell religious. Why Sharia Law? www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

Grammar Nazi much? I could spell it but I am Dyslexic and sometimes it is hard to do so. Sharia is a IDEA of a way of law and how it should operate. This is In conflict with our nations laws. So we should do as Britain has done and deny them entry. Is that clear enough?
Once again just because I do not Spell everything right does not mean I am stupid. Frigging Grammar Nazi.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: micromark

Grammar Nazi much? I could spell it but I am Dyslexic and sometimes it is hard to do so. Sharia is a IDEA of a way of law and how it should operate. This is In conflict with our nations laws. So we should do as Britain has done and deny them entry. Is that clear enough?
Once again just because I do not Spell everything right does not mean I am stupid. Frigging Grammar Nazi.

Yes I agree, you can deny them entry - but they're already here. Just like "Communism" is already here. I'm Dyslexic too, but even I knew about "Computers" and Communism, it's not there fault if they're taught the wrong thing. Besides it's cold and wet here. They're hardly going to go wandering around, it's freezing!

Some of the Features from a bygone era, MSDOS 8.0 as used on the Mir space mission!

www.multiboot.ru...

Great for playing DOOM Final Edition!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The people that were denied a visa have been targeted for a specific reason, airlines have all sorts of special power to bully and intimidate people.

Hypocrital in the extreme.

A nation can deny entry to ever they want... unless you don't agree with the grouds, lol.

Religion or political ideology - what's the difference? I'd say religion causes far more unrest than anything else, so there you go.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hypocrital in the extreme.

A nation can deny entry to ever they want... unless you don't agree with the grounds, lol.

Religion or political ideology - what's the difference? I'd say religion causes far more unrest than anything else, so there you go.

You would be wrong, arson and strangulation and poisoning are all the hall-mark's of the Junta!

Political ideology combined with Religion causes far more unrest than anything else!
edit on 17-3-2018 by micromark because: antifaq

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: micromark

junta. you from ukraine ?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: micromark

junta. you from ukraine ?

Bingo! - What you didn't realize Asherah is all about the Holy Mother.

Holy - C = Holy Communism

No I'm not from the Ukraine I just have the capacity of being able to open a book and read.

Christianity teaches you Mary road around on the Back of a Donkey and gave birth in a Stable, the Tohrah implies quite the Opposite.

She road around on the Bull of Heaven - Cradling the child of time in her arms and contrary to what they Philosophize Sanskrit was the first Language! You mean it never dawned on your educated mind why there is a Temple to Vishnu right smack bang in the middle of Cambodia or why Edward Snowden would run off halfway around the world to declare himself Buddhist!

Prosvita - translation = enlightenment!

Jai of Amun - Lord of the Sun & the beloved Goddess "Ayi!"

The original Sanskrit word is ‘karuna,’ which holds within itself traces of the fragment ‘ru,’ meaning to weep. While the Oxford dictionary describes compassion as pity bordering on the merciful, karuna is actually our ability to relate to another in so intense a measure that the plight of the other affects us as much as if it had been our own.

The term karuna is central to the entire Buddhist tradition. It is frequently described as a love for all beings, equal in intensity to a mother’s affection for her child. However, it is quite unlike conventional love (Sanskrit: priya, kama or trishna), which is rooted in dualistic thinking and is egoistic, possessive and exclusive, in contrast to the all-encompassing nature of compassion. The root meaning of karuna is said to be the anguished cry of deep sorrow and understanding that can only come from an unblemished sense of oneness with others.

In fact, the evolution of Buddhism in Asia and its spread throughout the world is, from a spiritual point of view, none other than the unfolding of karuna in history. Nowhere is this more explicitly exemplified than in the Chinese assimilation of Buddhism. Few would deny that the defining symbol of this integration is the goddess, who with her sweet and merciful disposition, has won the hearts of not only the Chinese, but also profoundly affected even those who, belonging to a foreign tradition, have only had a fleeting interaction with her. This divine female is none other than Kuan Yin, beloved goddess of over a billion people the world over. Her name too signifies her compassionate nature, literally meaning ‘One who hears the cries of the world.’
edit on 18-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The UK lost their freedom of speech a long time ago; they lost their general freedom a long time ago! You can't even criticize politicians online without the police tracing your IP address for Christ's sake.

This is exactly why internet neutrality is so important. Once the government takes control of the internet, they can bring an entire population to its knees.

edit on 18-3-2018 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 18/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Wow. Just wow. 1984 is well and truly here.

new topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join