It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundred urged to wash clothes after UK nerve agent attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Good spot - knew unique suits/layers were being used as the agent (now public) was passing through standard/conventional NBC kit (is RBN the updated standard now?) had no idea who the manufacturer was/what the updated disposable coveralls were.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Russians, by whatever name, have always taken a very dim view on state treason.

That said, this seems a little out of character for the Russians. Whatever else they may be, they play the espionage game better than anyone outside of the Brits, and give them a run for their money. This lacks anything like subtlety...

Other intelligence services may "know" it's the Russians who done done it, but couldn't prove it to save their lives. This is far too clear a path. In my own little ol' subtle opinion.

For those of us who thought the Cold War was dead and gone? Oops.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Russians, by whatever name, have always taken a very dim view on state treason.

That said, this seems a little out of character for the Russians. Whatever else they may be, they play the espionage game better than anyone outside of the Brits, and give them a run for their money. This lacks anything like subtlety...

Other intelligence services may "know" it's the Russians who done done it, but couldn't prove it to save their lives. This is far too clear a path. In my own little ol' subtle opinion.

For those of us who thought the Cold War was dead and gone? Oops.

'they play the espionage game better than anyone outside of the Brits, and give them a run for their money. This lacks anything like subtlety...' - someone's watched too many James Bond and Pink Panther films, this countries government services have been slashed to the bone since Ye Olde Torries have been back in control, we wield as much power on the global stage as a gnat.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wash clothes? I always knew that somehow Proctor & Gamble was behind this conspiracy.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

Of course I have...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join