It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big will happen this month?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:50 PM

originally posted by: sung47sung
March is a month Pentagon used to start a war,

The Pentagon’s “Ides of March”: Best Month to Go to War

Big case will happen this month: war; natural disaster;economic crisis.....

You're late to the ATS party. Nothing will happen as in Dec 21, 2012...but I see you're new, so welcome. You'll soon see how "predictions" go here...

We are as a whole... a astute bunch.... Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
Something big will happen some where sometime this month... Really?!

Define big please?
Big on a personal, State, country, world, galaxy, universe level?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:59 AM
Yes, this month something big will happen somewhere. It's a big planet!

edit on 2018 3 12 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:12 AM
I know what you mean about 'Something is going to happen'. It might not be this month, but I get the general feeing of something in the air. It could be good or bad, I haven't worked that out yet.
The world is always one argument away from chaos, but also full of mystery and wonder. It could go either way.
I had a strange feeling that something would happen many years ago, and within a few weeks, London had the terrorist attacks on the 7th of July 2005.
I find it fascinating that people get feelings like this. Premonitions if you will.

edit on Mon, 12 Mar 2018 01:14:08 -0500011832018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:10 AM
a reply to: rhynouk

^This. You nailed it.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM

originally posted by: sung47sung
March is a month Pentagon used to start a war,

The Pentagon’s “Ides of March”: Best Month to Go to War

Big case will happen this month: war; natural disaster;economic crisis.....

the opening paragraphs of the 'OP Source' goes like this:

First published on March 13, 2013, updated March 1, 2018.
Is it a coincidence?
In recent history, from the Vietnam war to the present, the month of March has been chosen by Pentagon and NATO military planners as the “best month” to go to war.
With the exception of the War on Afghanistan (October 2001) and the 1990-91 Gulf War, all major US-NATO and allied led military operations over a period of more than half a century –since the invasion of Vietnam by US ground forces on March 8, 1965– have been initiated in the month of March.
The Ides of March (Idus Martiae) is a day in the Roman calendar which broadly corresponds to March 15. The Ides of March is also known as the date on which Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC.
Lest we forget, the month of March (in the Roman Calendar) is dedicated to Mars (Martius), the Roman God of War....

naw, War/WW3 is down the road a piece... like maybe after the NK dictator Kim done plays Trump in the May Summit, someplace deemed 'safe' by the Presidents security agencies

natural disaster or economic crisis... very real options, perhaps in the vein of CAL-EXIT from the Fed/Constitutional Govt.

March to April offers the evil Deep State an extended Spring and the additional 13 weeks of Summer to do their military misdeeds upon a new 'Enemy-de-jour'...but that action is contrived in secret among conspirators in collusion...

the best projected Future trend i heard on talk radio last night... that the conservative GOP will vie for power against a decimated Democrat-Party and their new opposition known as the Progressive GOP...

the far left is too old & crumbling to last beyond 2018 mid term election- let alone mount any kind of resistance in 2020 as the Conservative Movement sweeps the public at large for the next 2 generations... now That is something Big

edit on th31152086704212042018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
I predict, there will be "Some thing! . . .out on the wing" a reply to: sung47sung

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
1008. Manipulating legislative (3/9/2018)

My wife, my brother and his wife will have a travel to China and Taiwan in late March. Of course, I think it is arranged by the Feds(FBI and DEA), and a framed case will happen at that time.

They will leave on 3/17. My wife will be back on 3/31. My brother and his wife will stay longer in China. Something big will take place during their travel. I also noticed a coincidence. Their leaving date is signaled by "Taiwan Travel Act" effects one day before.

Unless vetoed, Taiwan Travel Act to take effect by March 16
March 6, 2018

Washington, March 5 (CNA) /The Taiwan Travel Act, which promotes meetings and visits between high-ranking American and Taiwanese government officials, is expected to take effect by March 16 unless it is vetoed by U.S. president Donald Trump.

Last year when my wife was arranged a tour there also was a travel rule went effect one day before her leaving. I wrote in "979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)"

US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
Thomson Reuters YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

And in "980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)",

"9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea.

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned 9/2 might be action day and followed with war on Korea.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive."

These two events prove "eliminating Kat Sung" is a very serious case for the Feds(FBI and DEA). They had a starting signal for each project when it relates to foreign countries. It also proves what I said, that US is ruled by the Feds. They could easily get legislative rule to help their project. That's why Trump brags "I'm unbeatable" and threatens Hillary Clinton "You'd be in jail" in president election campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>