It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN quits tracking Job claims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Justoneman

All news outlets need to get rid of their analyst and get back to reporting what is going on and quit reading everyone's minds or telling people what they should think. It is getting old and stupid. You're a news outlet your not supposed to lean left or right, as soon as you do that you're no longer a news outlet.

screw that....when the POTUS says the media is the "enemy of the state" publicly.....jump all over trumps ass.....what is "SUPPOSE TO BE".....is not anymore......maybe you can go and talk to trump about what is "suppose to be"...because he is no president.
edit on 18-3-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Why don't you go talk to Trump? You seem like you have a major problem with him. Maybe you could work it out huh? I could give two flying fidily FLUCKS about him or you for that matter. I am talking about media NOT TRUMP.
Glad we had this talk.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

edit on 29-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Oh Look , PJW is Getting the Limp Johnson Attack from..........." This Just In ...." , CNN . I Get it , Don't Like the Job Claims Numbers , so just Ignore them . Go After a Quick Witted Internet Truth Seeker and get your Ahass OWNED..... CNN , Your Lying Cousin David in Spades..............

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join