It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist - Heartbeats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Those familiar with my ordeal know I've speaking about an onslaught, that I call poking and prodding. Its when you lay down to go to bed and within seconds or minutes comes what I can only describe as the invisible, cat approach or bed indentation. The feeling of a small animal approaching, then comes the poking and prodding throughout the night. Then comes the movement along the mattress, usually circling you, or climbing over you or worse. The thing I talk about most along with the poking and prodding is the pulsating of the mattress. The heart beats from within the mattress itself. Usually at the foot or head of the bed.

Poltergeist - Heartbeats
youtu.be...

Poltergeist - Heartbeats. When i lay on my pillow I hear heart beats, more than one. I'm poked and prodded while I sleep. Sometimes the sheets are yanked off of me. I can't explain where the beating is coming from. The sound? Two different houses over a course of 2 1/2 yrs. Same thing happens in Hotel rooms when I travel for business. Totally unexplained phenomena. Its not unprecedented though. See full-video. The beats you hear are what I've been hearing for over two years, since living in the Bothell home. The house paranormal investigators has visited and have experienced and witnessed what I'm reporting. I put two of their interviews in the video.

a total stranger sent me this video below, after learning of my ordeal. The way this lady explains what I explain is pretty identical. The video below is dated as you can see. 80's, early 90s.

How she describes this phenomena, and how I've described over the years are pretty much two sides of the same coin.
www.youtube.com...

begin listening at 8:50

watch my video above (all of it) one investigator even explains it, after discovering it herself.

edit on 10-3-2018 by macqdor because: added words

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ive had this happen. I figured out over years how to stop it. I suggest stones. Its all about resonance and vibrations. But also emf.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
About EMF? Do tell?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: macqdor
About EMF? Do tell?

Ill be willing that an object is to blame. Mine was a dresser. But i use kewlsoft gauss meter for my phone and found 4 spots on walls with high emf as well as the door handle of my freezer.

There are technologies and such that can facilitate or cause these things.

Blocking can attract trouble. I use shungite and green stones. But ive also done energy manipulation using self focussing. Ive had an energy go through my body once that made me feel like i was flopping like a fish out of water.

Also had a burn appear on my knee.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have experienced the sensation of a small animal, I thought was a cat, walk across the bed.
When the lights were turned on, there was nothing in the room.
The door was closed.
Kind of creepy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have experienced the sensation of a small animal, I thought was a cat, walk across the bed.

I've been fighting that going on 4 years now.
demonsinseattle.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
We've had this kind of trouble for years in our house.

I refuse to believe in Poltergeists as does my wife. To cut a long story short I ended up at a psychiatrist for the audible 'hallucinations' and 'paranoia'. Sometimes I was absolutely convinced there was people in the house, to the point that I even called the cops a couple of times. Nothing found of course so I must be a wack job.

I have a real problem believing in the ghost hooey that I decided years ago was not real. Something in the house seemed to have taken an extreme dislike to me. I was attacked one night, dozens of scratches all over one arm while I was sleeping. To this day the weirdness continues but I basically just ignore it. I think the meds I'm on help with that, I'm just not scared anymore and no interest in chasing these things and trying to convince people that something strange is happening. As far as everyone is concerned I must be mentally ill no matter what or how much evidence I produce. I originally thought my wifes ex had people spying on us. It was the only explanation that made any sense.

I am now left with having to accept that poltergeists may exist and there is one in this house. I know I'm not crazy, but I seem to be the only one. I just keep it to myself now no matter what happens. If I report strange things I just get asked if I forgot my meds or some crap. I'm not going to let these things screw up my life anymore. As I said I try to ignore it. It's getting hard as I think the thing is turning it's attention toward my daughter who sometimes appears to interact or talk with it. Kind of at a loss what to do, even suggesting something paranormal just causes huge problems around here.

I feel so sorry for anybody else who has this blight on their life. It almost ruined mine. These things have a lot to answer for. I wish there was some way to get rid of them.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Totally agree with you. Thanks for sharing. We are not crazy. Poltergeist are definitely real. Too real.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

I agree with you, but do you have any thoughts as to their nature? I was plagued by this phenomenon up until almost 40 years ago when it suddenly stopped. I have my own ideas.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe poltergeist are discarnate spirits aka demons aka minions. I base that on the evidence obtained from my investigation and the investigation by teams at my home.

Tell me your ideas?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Huh, I have to be honest, I didn't expect you to say that. There weren't any investigations at my house, but based on my experiences and the suffering it put me through I am of the same belief.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Agreed!

The physical manifestations that Poltergeist are known to cause IMO suggests whats taking place are malevolent i.e. a discarnate presence. The parapsychology community has tried to support its own world view of these events being linked to telekinesis or RPSK. I disagree. They (parapsychologists) leave a lot of stuff out and refuse to answer other questions taking place in homes throughout the world.

There's nothing in a persons mind that would give them the ability to write inexplicable wall writings in a foreign language?
Nothing that would allow them start fires abruptly or hurl insane large objects.
Nor cause the appearance of objects out of thin air, some coming through the ceiling of homes for all to see.

Only a spirit i.e. demon with origins we've yet to come to terms with, could do this.

Thats my belief. The data is overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I agree with you also. And how about that incident with the communications between a supposed 17th century dude and modern people using an old computer documented in the book The Vertical Plane? There's a thread about that here. That whole thing started out with crazy poltergeist phenomena which continued throughout their communications. Nobody pays much attention to the poltergeist aspect of that case, thinking that it's not really connected to the other, but I think it's obvious that it is malevolent spirits in that case, and that all the different types of things happening were designed to fool the people involved. It worked pretty well in that case too.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
REPORT FOR EVERYONE
macqdor.box.com...

top topics

join